Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A meet in HoshiToday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Today at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesToday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Today at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutToday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Today at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunToday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalToday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:09 pmMarabelle BlossomLate Night Customers!!Today at 2:27 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 26%
22 Posts - 24%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Training Time (P/IO/NK) - Page 3 Empty Re: Training Time (P/IO/NK)

Tue May 07, 2013 9:42 pm
Senba was right, how come Prim had not thought about that? She thought about it and decided, maybe she needed to try to get along with it. "You hear that Nibi? Wanna be friends?" Prims smirked as she said this to herself. Since the Nibi could read her thoughts she knew it heard everything going on.

"I am superior to the both of you, why would I care what some low rank Shinobi thinks. He couldn't handle me. Respect? Respect is something to be earned.I am sealed within you, but were I not, I would show the boy respect." The Nibi said with a hissing sound."You do not deserve any respect, in my eyes you are a worthless Shinobi who does not deserve to even have me inside of you." The Nibi added with another hiss.

Prim didn't let it get to her. She knew regardless she would master the thing and be in control one day. She looked over at Senba and smiled. He wasn't looking at her so she leaned over and kissed his cheek. His skin was soft for a guy and very warm. He was cute, and sweet and a good fighter. Nice boyfriend material, but she doubted he would really want to date his squad leader. Really she wouldn't mind.
Senba Utuma
Senba Utuma
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 850

Wed May 08, 2013 1:41 am
Senba thought to himself "I wonder what the nibi thinks about all of this." He stood up, and stretched out his shirt coming up a bit revealing his abs. He asked "What does the nibi think about that? He probably just rejected the entire thing and insulted me." He laughed a little as he walked toward the center of the training grounds with the bubbles in tow.

After prim answered his question then he would ask "So are we going to keep training or what?" He turned and smirked at her. The bubbles circled around him faster. He waited for prims answer as he readied himself.

[2025 WCT]
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Thu May 09, 2013 4:36 am
How did Senba know this stuff? How did he know what the Nibi was thinking. Well, yeah the Nibi was completely against anything and everything Prim said or heard or was even suggested by others. The Nibi wanted to be Prims primary source of thought and control. It didn't really like what Senba had said, but of course since Senba was right the Nibi was insulted. Prim smirked at the thought.
"You are pretty smart Senba. You know someday you will make a damn good shinobi. When you hit the higher ranks I don't have any doubt you will go far." Prim complimented. She had a good feeling about this kid. He was smart and an excellent fighter. She also thought he was kind of, well, cute. The thought made Prim blush.
"Smart ass and a good fighter. I do no like this guy. Keep in mind I will never be your friend. You only live because I am inside you and can not elt you die at this point, not until I can find someone worthy. Unless you prove your worth to me otherwise. I own you." The Nibi said to her agitated.
"Oh is that so? We shall see." Prim said to it. As Senba prepared to fight again. Prim stood up and moved three yards away from him. She turned her three tomoe crimson sharingan eyes back on. "You go first ok Senba." Prim said to him with a smile on her face. She was ready to fight now instead of just seeing what he was capable of.

[2838]
Senba Utuma
Senba Utuma
Citizen

Thu May 09, 2013 7:43 pm
Senba and prim were now nine feet apart. Senba smiled and thought to himself "Now what should i do? I can attack her up front but that may not work out too well. There is a river was not too far from them. I know my range extended to fifty meters." He still had three of his bubbles around circling him. He stood there and focused his chakra pulling water from thin air as he did last time. He formed a spherical shape around him about twelve inches thick. He performed the water needles jutsu. This was aimed at prim's feet as a distraction. If this worked then prim would move around.

Senba, as he was distracting prim, would manipulate the water from the river to form into a tentacle and wrap around prim throwing her into the water. If this worked then prim would just be wet.

[2173 WCT]
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Thu May 09, 2013 11:55 pm
Prim watched him carefully as he formed the needles practically out of thin air. "So this kid has mastered his element apparently, and only as a genin. Surprisingly I have managed to hold my own against him, but this is becoming a real challenge." Prim said as she noted the needles aimed at her feet. "Now why would he do that unless..." Prim cut herself off as she dodged the needles and quickly saw a tentacle coming at her. "A water tentacle? seriously, this kid is powerful. I think he is more advanced as a genin. i am definitely going to have to stop underestimating him." Prim said as she noticed she was barely able to dodge the attacks. The only trick she really had up her sleeve was using the Phoenix Sage Fire attack again. Focusing her energy yet again, Prim made a hand sign and created a volley of fireballs raining down on Senba. Most fire could destroy water and if not much else these would distract him again as Prim prepared to use the Nibis chakra once again for the blue fire.
"Aw, do we have trouble in paradise so soon in this blissful romance? The attack better do some damage if you truly wish to use my fire again."The Nibi said slightly agitated.
"Hush you!" Prim snapped as she slightly blushed. The Nibi seemed to know she liked Senba. Was i jealousy? Prim didn't know but she could care less. Taking a deep breath in she used the Nibi's chakra as she exhaled expelling blue flames aimed right at Senba. If the move was successful he was distracted by the volley of fireballs and has blue fire officially coming at him. Prim watched to see exactly how this would play out.
[3138]
Senba Utuma
Senba Utuma
Citizen

Fri May 10, 2013 12:28 am
Senba chuckled to himself as she dodge all of the attacks he threw at her. He thought to himself "I would not expect any less from a jounin. Plus her eyes give her the ability to track my actions more efficiently." He still had the spherical shield around him as he stood there. He saw her throw more fire balls at him. He was confident about his shield holding up to this. Once the fire balls were blocked he saw blue fire coming at him. He smiled and quickly opened up the back of the sphere, converging all the water to the front. He backed off a bit and watched as the blue fire dissipated and some of his shield still stood. He was a little shocked, but was not surprised. He thought "The bijuu fire is much stronger than regular fire. I need to be careful." He pulled the water that was left back to him, the water formed into bubbles. He formed the hand signs and used the hidden mist technique. The air filled with a thick mist, he formed the hand signs for another water needles jutsu and aimed it at prim. If this hit then she would be in pain.

[2377 WCT]
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Fri May 10, 2013 7:47 pm
The hidden mist jutsu. Prim hated this technique because she couldn't use her sharingan in it, so she turned her eyes off for the time being. But, that doesnt mean she couldn't avoid any attack. Prim had speed. And she was able to dash up a tree in time to avoid his attack. In the direction the water needles emerged from Prim had decided to fire her jutsu. The fireball attack was one Prim was really good at. It was the first jutsu she ever learned to use and one she could do in her sleep. Looking in the direction the attack Senba had launched came from, she held up her hands and did the proper hand signs and shot out a rather large fire ball right in Senba's direction. She couldn't see in the mist, but she could use her other senses fairly well.

"Nice jutsu." Prim muttered as she smirked at him from the tree. Unsure exactly where she stood and what he would do next she remained in the tree and turned her eyes back on in case of attack and so she could be ready for when the mist would clear. Oe thing Prim had learned from her traning, never let your guard down, last time she did, her nephew went "bijuu" and killed her biological father. Which Prim was glad to be rid of Akuma, but still the situation could have had another outcome, she culd have been kidnapped or severely injured.

[3385]
Senba Utuma
Senba Utuma
Citizen

Fri May 10, 2013 9:18 pm
Senba felt the air get hotter as he saw the big red fireball coming at him. Since there is mist around there was ample moisture in the air to use. He pulled the water from the air and created a shield in front of him. He successfully blocked the fire ball. Senba would use the shadow clone technique to create three clones this time. He knew that prim was in front of him, but she may have moved. He had the clones spread out in a spear formation each of them three meters from each other. They went straight toward the area that the fireball came from in search of prim. Senba stood back as he waited for the mist to clear, and slowly forming water around him. He formed five bubbles the size of small boulders around him.

[2516 WCT]
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Sat May 11, 2013 3:05 am
Prim had to act quickly as she saw the three clones suddenly come out of nowhere. She created three exploding clones as she jumped from the tree into the mist again letting her clones attack Senbas clones. Should Senbas clones attack her clones, they will explode destroying his clones. Prim was running out of tricks quickly, and she would shortly have to take him on using hand to hand combat.
"Use me Primrose, I can take him out for you. You are out of options, let me take over so you do not lose him." The Nibi urged her as she crouched in the mist."If you lose to a genin you will be looked down on, and you are his squad leader, you should take charge and show him your authority. Prim stop being weak, let me take over and you will win and assert your authority." It continued urging her filling her with hatred again.
"No...no....I do not need you! This is a spar, not a fight, and he already respects me as I do him. I do not need your help to the extent you want me to use you." Prim said hissing back at him. She kept her voice low.as she waited to see what he would do next. The mist would eventually evaporate and she could continue fighting him. With her eyes still in their three tomoe sharingan state she still couldn't see very well in the mist but she knew she would be able to manage in this spar regardless of sight, ninjas were able to use other sense and trained to do so if necessary. The Nibi's words were in the back of her head but she was determined to not use it if at all possible.

[3688]
[Katon Mastery LvL 4]
Senba Utuma
Senba Utuma
Citizen

Sat May 11, 2013 3:41 am
Senba is sitting the trees with five water bubbles around him. He sees the conflict between the clones and three of prim's clones blew up taking out his tree. He noted "Do NOT get close to prim's clones." He stands up as the mist starts to clear and sees prim. He was a good distance away from her. He performed the water dragon bullet. The water bubbles would form together along with the moisture in the air helping it grow. The dragon had piercing yellow eyes and its roar was loud as it darted toward prim. Senba was sure she could dodge it but he just wanted to see what she could do.

If it did hit it would knock her back into the water. He would walk toward the edge of the water to make sure she came up to the surface.

If she dodged it he would walk out of the tree line and stand three meters away from her and draw his katana. He would be ready for a close quarters fight even though he sucked at it.

[2697 WCT]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum