Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Learning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen ChinoikeTalk With The ChiefToday at 2:30 amJunko TsukikoIlluminate the UmbraToday at 1:44 amJunko TsukikoReal Spooky HoursToday at 12:29 amKoda OmukadeMeeting the MoonToday at 12:21 amKakushin SenjuKintsugi is hereYesterday at 11:49 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 11:17 pmKutari UchihaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 11:08 pmRen KurosawaWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 10:17 pmYama KokoroWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Yesterday at 10:01 pmHasumi Hayato
Top posting users this month
157 Posts - 22%
126 Posts - 18%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Training Time (P/IO/NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Training Time (P/IO/NK)

Mon May 06, 2013 12:10 am
Prim was unable to avoid the attack because Senba distracted her. As the one clone knocked her down the other put her in a water Prison. Memories of being trapped in a similar situation resurfaced in her mind. Mangetsu Hozuki had trapped her in a puddle of water. It was the water that made up his body and she was unable to move in the water. She didn't think about the fact that Senba could possibly do that move.

"Damn it." Prim muttered. She didn't want to make a huge fuss out of it. But she did realize at this point she was stuck. At least this time she had gotten some moves in. "Okay, think Primmy, how do you get out of this. You are unable to move so no jutsus can be used, you can't really use weapons. Maybe Senba has won this round so far." She said to herself.

"Not bad Senba, that was a smart move and good observation." She said to him wondering what was going to happen to her next. Owned by a Genin yet again, this time it was someone on her squad. At least this was only training and seeing what he was capable of doing and not a real fight. "You can definitely hold your own in a fight." Prim said complimenting him.

[1277]
Senba Utuma
Senba Utuma
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 850

Mon May 06, 2013 12:22 am
Senba smiled as he stood up, walked toward the water prison, and his water bubbles followed him. He thought in his head "Well that was easy but I was expecting her to take out the clones first then come after me." He took out his katana and put the sharp point on the ground and laughed a little. He then said "Thank you, and that feels good coming from a Jounin. If this was a fight to the death, since you are in that water prison, all I would have to do is shove me sword in there and kill you. I am not about to kill my squad leader or my fellow konoha ninja." He sheathed his sword, walked toward the water, then turned back to prim in the water prison. The water bubbles were circling around Senba, but he could start to feel a little of his stamina fad away. He was use to this though. He nodded to the clones, and they disappeared. This in turn broke the jutsu holding prim. Senba stood there waiting for the next attack.

[1240 WCT]
Kyohaku
Kyohaku
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mon May 06, 2013 1:29 am
Prim was out of the sphere and lying on her back on the ground. She was kind of wet from being in the water and the leather parts of her outfits were sticking to her. She looked up at Senba who was talking to her. He was a nice guy and he was thanking her for the compliments. Suddenly as she was about to speak, someone else decided to speak there mind.
"Only an idiot would have fallen for that one! Water Prison is an extremely common technique among water users. and he could have easily killed you! Once again a genin has proven their techniques to be better than that of a Jounin of Konoha." he Nibi hissed as he said this to her.
"Shhhhh!" Prim hissed back at him, this time keeping it inside her head instead of speaking it out loud. She did not want to act like she was talking to herself again just yet.
"It's true Senba, at least I have someone in this squad who knows what they are doing. So tell me about everyone else in the squad." Prim asked and said as she asked curiously wondering about everyone else she had yet to meet.
[1482]
Senba Utuma
Senba Utuma
Citizen

Mon May 06, 2013 1:41 am
He walked to her, and the water bubbles slowly followed him. He said "I
do not know of anyone else in the squad. It is just me at the moment
unfortunately I am frustrated that there are so many people in konoha,
but there is no one else assigned to this team." He scratched his head and approached her slowly and said "I
would like to be chunin one day though, and work my way up to ANBU
someday. I cannot do that though if this squad does not get any more
people." He got agitated a bit and forgot about the water on the ground, and slipped on the wet grass.

He fell and on instinct put his hands out if front of him. He fell
right onto prim and his hands, by accident, were right on prim's boobs.
He noticed what had happened and immediately got off. He was blushing
bright red and said "Sorry i kind of slipped. I did not mean to." He kind of laughed to change it to a joke.

[1416 WCT]
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Tue May 07, 2013 2:32 am
Prim gasped as he fell on her boobs. It was awkward indeed, but she looked up into his eyes and noticed he was upset about it and felt bad, Laughing the kid turned a awkward moment into a joke. This was a good personality trait he apparently had. Prim herself laughed as she blushed. Standing up she still had red in her cheeks. She closed the gap between them and kissed his cheek lightly. "It's OK Senba, now where should we go from here?" Prim asked him curiously. She was hoping he wasn't to embarrassed to continue their spar, she wanted to see what else he could do. So far she was impressed, he was stronger than her.

[1600]
Senba Utuma
Senba Utuma
Citizen

Tue May 07, 2013 4:46 pm
Senba was still a little red, but sat down next to the river. He said "I want to take a break for a minute if you do not mind." He stared into the water and a lot of things were running through his mind at this point. He was thinking "It is amazing the power of the sharingan. She probably would not have been able to keep up without it." Senba, counter acting what he previously thought of ocular powers, now started to see what benefits they had. He thought again "I am impressed, but you have to be born with that. I was not born with that gift." He smiled and chuckled to himself a bit then started thinking again. Thinking to himself "Prim's boobs were soft and big. Ahhhh what am I thinking? She is beautiful and all but she is my squad leader." He could not help but blush when prim was around, and he tried to hide it. He then asked "I heard you talking to yourself earlier. Who were you talking to?"

[1593 WCT]
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Tue May 07, 2013 8:12 pm
Prim sat down beside him on the grass by the water. She was still kind of flushed. This kid was good and could have easily taken her out. Now she had to answer the age old question she always got. who are you talking to? Prim sighed, and decided to tell Senba who and what she was, he kind of needed to know anyway in case he was around and she was, well, killed or dead or some similar situation that released it.

"Now you are going to tell him about me? Why? It would only make you and him both vulnerable, you realize this right? We bijuus are sought after and people are killed so others can be our hosts. This might not be a good idea for you to tell him about me." The Nibi said very suggestively. Maybe he was right, but Prim felt differently about this situation. She herself felt that maybe if he knew then if something happened he could handle the situation.

"Oh, shh you." Prim hissed at it. She then looked at Senba and prepared herself to tell him about her inner pet. "I am a Jinchuriki. Two tails, The Nibi, to be exact. I talk to it a lot. We do not see eye to eye in a lot of situations. It's where the blue fire comes from. It's one of my abilities as it's host." Prim said as she sat her hand on the ground to position herself comfortably. Little did she know sitting her hand down on top of his and somehow she left it there. Senba was cute and he was a very strong Shinobi. Considering her and Arashi had kind of drifted apart, because she knew Arashi's true passion was not love or being in a relationship. She respected him enough to back of and let him be, this made her kind of open and single. The thing was, even though she was his squad leader, would it cause a problem for them if it happened?

Noticing her hand on his she blushed but kid of left it there, wondering if he would even really notice her hand on his and what he would do if he did. She could just sense the Nibi's eyes rolling as they sat there. Not just at Prim revealing her being a host but also at the fact they were, kind of holding hands.

[2007]
Senba Utuma
Senba Utuma
Citizen

Tue May 07, 2013 8:30 pm
Senba thought about it for a while. He then said "Ahh that explains it. I have read a few books on them. The bijuu Nibi, the wielder of the blue fire. In all actuality thats my favorite one out of all of them. That is pretty cool, but you are always being hunted by people. That is kind of dangerous, but hey you have the leaf's ninja around. I cannot say the same for the others, but I am no push over. If i came down to it I would protect you with my life." He smiled and felt prim's hand on top of his. He blushed a bit and thought to himself "Well this is surprising, but she is beautiful." He kept his hand where it was and asked "So it can talk? I am guessing it hates being trapped inside of a human. You must catch a lot of hell?"

[1745 WCT]
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Tue May 07, 2013 9:05 pm
Prim softly giggled. The Bijuu was starting to get riled up. "They talk more on a subconscious level. In other words I can hear it inside of me." Prim started as she slipped her hand into his and held his hand. "It hates being in me and would prefer to take my body over. It reads my mind and uses my pain against me. It looks at the older memories and tries to take me over by making me feel useless. Bijuus are very powerful and a lot of hard work to deal with. My cousin, Viper had to train me. He basically had me let it take over and then at the last minute taught me how to push it back. I can use it's power but much like my eyes, Bijuus power comes a t a cost." Prim explained as the wind blew against them lightly blowing her dark raven black hair back. She gently squeezed his hand. She knew he liked her, she could just kind of sense it.

"No matter your age or rank, these monsters are hard to control." Prim added as she looked at Senba. She lightly blushed as she glanced down at their hands intertwined and smiled. The Nibi lightly growled as it sensed her feeling of control.

"Oh really Primrose? You think you control me? You control what I let you control. Believe it or not I am the one in charge. I simply let you use my ability and would keep you alive simply because you are the person whose body I reside in. If I saw a better host I would let you die and challenge them, if I still saw fit I would let it be my host." The Nibi said as it made the sounds it did when Prim assumed it was washing itself. It then purred lightly.

"In your wildest dreams kitty." Prim smirked as she looked at the water in response to its words to her. At least now Senba would not think she was completely crazy.

[2351]
Senba Utuma
Senba Utuma
Citizen

Tue May 07, 2013 9:17 pm
He smiled as she held his hand. Senba chuckled a little and said "A voice constantly telling you stuff. That would be very annoying. The power that they possess I can only imagine how hard it would be to control it, but what if you could become friends with it? Even a beast like that with incredible power I would respect highly. That is just me though, but if the beast cannot live inside you without some understanding between the two it would be hard for both of them." He started thinking as he stared into the water. He thought "Imagine if a bijuu and the host could get along. Prim being a uchiha and having a bijuu is powerful, but if they could just get a long it would be amazing." He said "If you could get along with each other it would probably help wonders, but as i said it is just my thinking." He twirled the water around with his finger, and felt it was cold just how he liked it.

[1919 WCT]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum