Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Bijuu Battle Discussion Thread.

+7
Samuru Uchiha
Xuro Bakuton
Genji Uchiha
Rokuro Masamune
Shouten Ataenushi
Draco
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
11 posters
Go down
Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Bijuu Battle Discussion Thread.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bijuu Battle Discussion Thread.

Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:58 pm
Alright fixed my post also added somethings in there...if its not up to your standards this time i guess im dead
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 17188

Bijuu Battle Discussion Thread.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bijuu Battle Discussion Thread.

Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:14 am
o help ya out I'm gonna point this out;

[quote]41-60: Body will experience numbing of the body resulting in the spasming of the body( in essence the body is unable to move properly) [speed is reduced by 50] * lasts for up to four posts
You lower me by 50, not 40 since I only have 50 health, high chakra makes the duration three posts.

Also;

As the blast of lightning made contact with the rods, two lightning like webs each fifteen meters in length and width would shoot up from the ground sending a large current of electricity through its body. With the beast now getting the shock of its life, Fai would land just outside of the web as he jumped back five meters,

Third strike for autohitting .-.

Also;

The receptors are then set to either Activate when an enemy chakra signature steps over them or when Fai sends a surge of lightning through the earth, sending a net of lightning up.
What does this mean? Do they shoot up instantly that size, or do they shoot up and then expand outwards?

Each web is 15 meters in length and width and have a diameter of 5 meters. When the webs are activated, it sends a large electrical pulse through the tenketsu of the enemy, shutting down the body except for the brain and heart.

All I see is that .-.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:07 am
Slight Mishap on the first one

As for the "autohit" anything could be done in between the point i initiated my first attack and that one to easily stop it, canceling that motion. Also with the huge gap in speed between me and the Sanbi, my attacks would be quicker than it could react, but then again it can easily swipe it all away

The webs are instantly shoot up like that and thats all they do .-.

Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:32 pm
Yes, theoretically anything can be done but you have to type it as such, thus "If nothing occurs to stop it, this happens".
Simple wording like that may seem dumb, but it prevents a post from being autohitting and being voided. Even if you move 1,000,000 speed faster, you still gotta type it as a possibility because anything can happen, so please brush up the post and we will continue from where we left off.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:34 pm
I changed it so at least it sounded better but i will go double check it. If its not right this time well i accept the consequences that come from it at least i had fun eh
running-ekiden
running-ekiden
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:35 pm
Hi, I'm new here and i was wondering, before i make my character, if the six tails is available? please forgive me if i posted in the wrong thread, i'm still getting used to the site.
thanks
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:39 pm
{The Six-Tails is currently being fought to see who obtains it, if those selected fall in battle you may have the option to start as the Six-Tails Jinchuriki.
This however is the discussion thread for the battles themselves, please post any and all questions you have here.}
Eiji
Eiji
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4350

Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:55 am
Requesting a post edit:

Post Requested:

I stated that "Performing three quick hand seals Eiji would perform his Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave jutsu sending a 30 foot tall wave of water in every direction for 100 feet creating a large body of water beneath Eiji's feet and the wave would crash into the Sanbi. Waiting for the Sanbi's move Eiji would stand upon the water he had created." By saying that the water was going in every direction it was made obvious that I was using the stationary version of the jutsu, Exploding Colliding Wave meaning that I could not ride it in comparison to the directional version which is used to ride a wave. When I said that I was standing on water that it had created I was referring to a pool of water that immense water jutsu would have created beneath his feet.
Sayomi
Sayomi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 32805

Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:31 am
There is no reason you would be unable to stand on top of the stationary version of the wave. The tech specifies directions and abilities that the two different types of wave offer, but does not state that standing on top of the non-directional wave is impossible.

I interpreted you "standing on the water you created" as "standing on top of the water wave you just created". This can easily be done if you just created it under your feet or whatever.

If you are referring to something else when doing this please put in more detail or write more clearly, because this can lead to confusion. If you have other issues please post back or PM me.

Eiji
Eiji
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4350

Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:45 am
The way you are saying it I could simply state that I was on the portion of the wave that was going in the opposite direction of the tailed beast or in any direction for that matter. Also the water is created and spewed from my mouth, not beneath my feet that information can be found in the jutsu creation topic. Would you like me to bring up a multitude of things you didn't mention? I let those go by because they weren't that big of a deal just like this isn't that big of a deal, I'm sure you can understand where I was trying to go with this jutsu use if you read my explanation. Plus choosing the direction I am going on the wave or even putting me on the wave can be considered use of vague manipulation. (I think :P) Anyways why is it too much of a problem for you to edit your post?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum