Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Illuminate the UmbraYesterday at 10:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 9:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 8:19 pmAzuki ShinodaWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 4:45 pmYama KokoroTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 3:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 3:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 2:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 2:37 pmKutari UchihaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:37 amHimari Hyuuga1,2, 3....Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:46 pmYouta Shinkou
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
22 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kirara Rose
Kirara Rose
Citizen
Stat Page : Lunar Tears
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 8

Simple Discussion  Empty Simple Discussion

Mon Apr 25, 2022 4:49 pm
The shower did more than what Kirara imagined it would. It soothed her more than expected. Washed away the filth from laying underneath the tree in which she was discovered, and easing her away from all of the exhaustion. Kirara also liked her shower to be more on the cold side. She found the temperature to be more refreshing to bathe in.

She left the shower room with the look of satisfaction. The mild-sweet smell of spearmint fresh on her skin and her hair freely rested just past her shoulders. The place she was staying at wasn't that bad, but it also didn't bring her much comfort for some reason. Maybe the kunoichi just wasn't used to the concept of having a stable place to rest. Right now Kirara wasn't aware of what the reason really was, but she also was not that worried about it either. She was at least grateful that she had somewhere to escape to.

But Kirara couldn't escape for too long.

Her hand gently placed a white moonflower within the soft strands of her hair, resting it along the crease of her ear. It was unfortunate that she was unable to find many of them around here, maybe she just wasn't looking hard enough. The moonflower meant something important.

It didn't take long for Kirara to finish getting herself ready to head out from her current residence. She left the room in search of a certain person. One with white hair, much like hers. Perhaps she should find the main office of this place, that's where the important people usually was. Goto did tell her to check in with him sometime after she gotten herself more situated. After a quick clinic visit and some much needed rest, the vagabond felt like it was an appropriate time to follow up on that meeting.

Kirara's search led her to what was known as the hokage's chambers. The name itself sounded slightly intimidating and important. And her way there was met with many side glances from the curiosity of others. She didn't bother to entertain them. The clapping of her ankle boots sounded through the hall as she approached the door that she was looking for. Not hesitating to give the door a knock to signature her arrival, before leaning against the wall beside the doorway. Resting her shoulder against the surface, clothed in the same sundress that the vagabond was found in, except now it had been washed and properly tended to. Tight stockings pulled up to her upper thighs, and fresh bandages concealing her hideous etchings that marked her body.

{WC: 435}
Goto Senju
Goto Senju
Deputy Kage
Deputy Kage
Stat Page : Goto
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 752950

Simple Discussion  Empty Re: Simple Discussion

Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:29 pm
The sound of a pen writing down a couple of notes on a piece of paper could be heard inside the Hokage Chambers. It was there where Goto had made his temporary office during the absence of Ishimaru, his close friend who left the village a couple of weeks ago to travel to Hoshigakure. While their Kage was out on business the silver haired Senju made sure to keep things moving in Konohagakure, from organizing a Chuunin Exam to completing missions with less experienced shinobi in order to help with their development. Safe to say there hadn't been a day where the deputy took it easy.

The clicking sound of footsteps approaching the door would be noticable from miles away, perhaps a sign that the visitor was either female or wearing some type of heels underneath their feet. Nevertheless, the fact they decided to come as far as the Hokage Chambers meant they had a good reason for doing so. The steps would come to a halt, followed by the sound of knocking on the door. Goto would put away his papers before standing up, leaning against the desk as he answered the call. "Enter". Assuming they didn't hesitate to set foot inside the office the visitor would see Goto casually waiting when they would open the door.  

(WC: 218)
Kirara Rose
Kirara Rose
Citizen

Tue Apr 26, 2022 4:27 pm
The voice within the other side of the door didn't take long to invite the Vagabond inside. No doubt they was already aware of her presence before she even announced it through the knocking on the door.

Kirara casually opened the door and strolled inside. Her eyes briefly taking in the office before finding Goto at the desk, standing as he awaited her entrance. The woman wasn't much into polite expressions but she knew that it wouldn't hurt to try, this man did help her when she was ready to give in to weakness. Her footsteps ceased as she stopped five feet from the desk. Lowering her torso as she presented the man with a bow. It was obvious that she wasn't very accustomed to formal greetings.

"Mr. Goto. . " Kirara addressed his name before continuing, "I wanted to address my appreciation to you. I know not many would agree with bringing in a total stray." She raised her head back up and corrected her posture. Waiting to see what the meeting would hold.

{WC: 174 | TWC: 609}
Goto Senju
Goto Senju
Deputy Kage
Deputy Kage

Sat Apr 30, 2022 4:39 pm
Watching the individual set foot inside the office Goto noticed it was none other than Kirara Rose, the young woman he found outside the village all dehydrated against a tree. "Please, no need for these formalities. You are a visitor in my village after all". With a gentle smile the deputy offered her a chair, taking a seat himself before proceeding with their conversation. Unbeknownst to the strange female sitting in front of him, the silver haired had ordered Ryuza, his trusted Root member, to keep an eye on her everywhere she went after leaving the hospital. Even if the kunoichi only had good intentions, the Senju didn't want to take any risk inviting just anyone to Konohagakure.

Grabbing a bottle of water he then poured the two of them a drink, carefully filling up the glass before offering it to his visitor. "I'm glad to see you're in a better state than the last time I saw you, how are you feeling?". A couple of days had passed since then, hopefully enough time for the woman to recover from the dehydration. "Now, to what do I owe this visit?". Goto doubted she simply came to thank him, and even if that turned out to be the case there was hardly any need for her to go through such lengths. After all, saving Kirara Rose that day was nothing more than a gesture of his kindness. 

(WC: 236, TWC: 454)
Kirara Rose
Kirara Rose
Citizen

Tue May 10, 2022 4:43 pm
The glass of water slightly chilled the palm that gripped it. The mysterious woman allowed her lips to drink from the glass. Since the event of almost losing herself to the state of dehydration and stubbornness, Kirara has taken more care to watching over herself and her health.

Her fingers carefully replaced the glass of water back onto the office's desk, before crossing one leg over the other. Letting herself adjust to a more comfortable position within the chair, that was located across from Goto. "Still slightly stubborn, but other than that I'm feeling in the norm." Kirara responded to Goto a he checked in on her situation. Her stubborn nature have even affected the watchful eye that Goto had so kindly placed upon her. There had been a few times that the kunoichi noticed the guard's presence, and simply out of amusement she caused him to be involve in a game of chase. Other than that, Kirara have grown bored of taking it easy.

"I was wanting to present a request of sorts," Kirara continued onto the other reason of her office visit. "I'm aware that I'm not a shinobi of this village. But during my time here, I was wondering if you'd reject the idea of me performing some assignments that the village has available." Her words announced her interest in doing missions for Konohagakure. Wondering what Goto would decide.

{WC: 232 | TWC: 841}
Goto Senju
Goto Senju
Deputy Kage
Deputy Kage

Thu May 12, 2022 10:31 am
A smile appeared on his face upon hearing Kirara's response. "Ah yes, my father always used to say how women are born stubborn". Not that he had much experience in that department but a small jest never hurt anyone. Taking another sip of his drink Goto would listen to the woman's request, wondering what could be on her mind. "Hm, I see". It appeared the kunoichi was looking for things to keep her busy, hoping she'd receive permission to go on missions during her stay in the village. "Makes sense, you can't exactly fill your time sightseeing all day". It would be rather harsh if they expected her to do nothing and grow bored over time.

Grabbing pen and paper the young Senju started to write something down, signing and stamping the letter before handing it to Kirara. "Here, this should be enough to allow you to perform assignments related to the village while you're here". There were always things to do and more than enough work to be done, so an extra pair of hands was more than welcome. "Anything else you might have to offer?". Perhaps the kunoichi possessed a couple of hidden talents that could turn out beneficial to Konohagakure. 

(WC: 203, TWC: 657)

- Giving Kirara Rose permission to perform missions inside Konohagakure
Ryouta Shinkou
Ryouta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Ryouta's Log
Ryo : 71500

Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:52 pm
He didn’t expect to come into such a… normal conversation but his timing was never perfect. As the conversation continued to flow between the two, a crackle could be heard before a crackle of yellow and black could be seen and soon a form fully materialized into the world. Within seconds the form of the Hokage would fill the room, his flowing long black and white hair swaying in the wind as he dusted himself off, seemingly unaware of the conversation that had been going on. The right hand known as Salem would run through his hair as he mumbled to himself,” Need to let Goto and the council know that Hoshi is currently under siege and to silently prepa-,” and soon he realizes he was not alone. Turning his head only slightly, the amber and crimson hues of his eyes would catch sight of both his deputy and one other as he fell into silence. A small tinge of red would become visible on his face as embarrassment took over and soon he would chuckle,” Terribly sorry about that I uh… didn’t expect anyone to be in here. Good to see that the village is still in order and you must have heard my earlier statement so…,” a sheepish chuckle would escape his lips as he moved to fill one of the tea pots with tea and then drink from it once it had be hot.
Kirara Rose
Kirara Rose
Citizen

Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:47 pm
"I do appreciate being given your approval. I'll make sure to keep this on me." Kirara leaned forward a bit to take the letter from Goto. It was a bit of relief that the discussion seemed to have gone well and pretty ordinary. She'll be able to keep herself busy now and probably earn a little extra coin during her time within Konohagakure.

As the subject was veered to a question about anything else the Vagabond may have to offer, Kirara pondered for a moment. She had recently visited the blacksmith in desire of getting a certain sword crafted for herself. During the exchange, Kirara had made the decision to let the blacksmith share her weapon's blueprint amongst the village. "Ah yes, I suppose that it wouldn't hurt to mention that I can be a little crafty with weapon designs. I just recently introduced the local's smith with a blueprint that they are free to use for anyone." It was then at the very end of her sentence that the room would interrupt with black and yellow as a man materialized from out of no where.

Kirara was quite taken aback at the sudden appearance of the third party and quietly twisted a strand of her pale hair between her fingers. Watching and witnessing as the man babbled on about what seemed to be some important subject before he realized he wasn't alone. She wondered to herself if it would be something she shouldn't be hearing. But either way things could end up becoming interesting unless she was dismissed.

{WC: 259 | TWC: 1,100}
Goto Senju
Goto Senju
Deputy Kage
Deputy Kage

Mon Dec 26, 2022 3:02 pm
Exit

(TWC: 657)
Claims:
- 657 to finish Wind element (previously trained here and here)
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Mon Dec 26, 2022 3:50 pm
Goto Senju wrote:Exit

(TWC: 657)
Claims:
- 657 to finish Wind element (previously trained here and here)

Approved Gato
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum