Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
I'll Spot you! || Open ThreadToday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuNew Acquaintances Today at 7:58 amCiel UchihaA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Bijuu Battle Discussion Thread.

+7
Samuru Uchiha
Xuro Bakuton
Genji Uchiha
Rokuro Masamune
Shouten Ataenushi
Draco
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
11 posters
Go down
Genji Uchiha
Genji Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Bijuu Battle Discussion Thread.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bijuu Battle Discussion Thread.

Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:02 am
Okay So I use Explosion release, Viper said the fight will be postponed is it the same with mine?
Genji Uchiha
Genji Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Bijuu Battle Discussion Thread.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bijuu Battle Discussion Thread.

Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:06 am
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t12526-iwagakure-kinjutsu-clan-jutsu-list?highlight=Iwagakure+Kinjutsu

Now I did the 5,000 words of training for the Transportation Birds.
Shouten Ataenushi
Shouten Ataenushi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 38825

Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:36 am
If ya use Bakuton also (Not sure how when your claiming Uchiha blood?) then your gonna have to have it all reregistered since Mack messed it all up and it was registered still in late V4 early V5 so things need to be fixed on it.

So if you all would help it would be appreciated and get your battles started faster, staff will help register what they can so we can get Bakuton fixed up, sorry for the problems caused but when my attention was brought to it when making sure everyone was using a legal character there were so many problems seen including everything being in a 2 page topic full of jutsu.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:06 am
There is a lot of work to do then so if its ok I'll would like to begin the re-registration of the Bakuton Jutsu. And one more thing, does the element also have to be registered?
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 17188

Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:45 pm
Running towards the giant turtle, his speed had become a blur as he moved a total distance of five meters towards the turtle when it had apparently saw him and let out a large roar. Smiling Fai would let out the first blast of lightning, aiming for the beasts left side of its body as the charged blast of lightning flew towards the turtle at forty speed, the next shot going towards the right. From the moment the shots were fired, Fai would reach into his sleeves quickly and chuck two of the rods into the ground 10 meters in front of the beast, preparing for the next move.

The beast is facing you, your running straight at this colossal creature, you are doing no other movements....how are you hitting it's left and right side?

Bijuu Battle Discussion Thread.  - Page 2 Green-turtle3

^
|This, is a turtle.
Your where it's head is, running straight forwards.
How is unguided lightning going to shoot forward, curve around, and aim for the flanks?

2nd strike so please fix this =/
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:50 pm
I never stated it could or would curve i simply said i shot it towards its sides

Bijuu Battle Discussion Thread.  - Page 2 Sanbi10

The Sanbi is around this size if i am not mistaken. If this is even remotely correct(Which if not i am using the wrong example) My shots would still head towards their intended target. Not saying it wont move or anything but the thing is freaking huge.

Bijuu Battle Discussion Thread.  - Page 2 Sanbi_10
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:57 pm
The massive form of the beast being 20 meters tall, and 30 wide marches around the terrain as if looking for something or someone, it is not quite sure.

Look at your own picture, you have the front of the beast, the massive head, the massive plated arms, all of it.
Your aiming for the left and right side, which if taken as written is you aiming for the physical left and right side of the beast, while only standing in front of it.
Your 5 meters from the beast, it is 30 meters wide, even if you turn to the side and fire your still hitting the front of the beast.
Unless your trying to barely hit the side of the shell that is slightly to the left and right of it's head? If to that level, you need to actually explain it because as it is now has no detail at all for your attack.

Spoiler:
This is better anime detailed so you can see the point better so hopefully this will help.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:59 pm
...okay so based on this picture i would be aiming...for the "shoulders" of the beast???

And fair enough
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:02 pm
More or less, with your position your still gonna hit the front side of it, feel free to edit it as much as ya want to do a real move against it, good luck.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:03 pm
hmm given that opportunity okay....
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum