Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A Simple Letter Empty A Simple Letter

Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:56 am
Yuri had sent a letter before but during that time, things were kind of difficult and the nations were at war. Kiri had disappeared since then and things were more at peace. Yuri figured now was the best time to do the letter.

Dearest Lord Hokage,

My name is Yuri Uchiha, I currently reside in the Volcano Village and I am sending out a letter looking for my one and only child. I have a daughter who by now is 17. Three years ago, she went missing after a argument. I knew she went to live in the woods and on occasion she was seen in the village. Her name is Primrose Uchiha. I really miss my daughter and would like to either see her or know she is ok. If she resides in your village, which is her village of birth please allow me entrance to see her.

Thank You For Your Time,
Yuri A. Uchiha

Using a stamp seal she had with the clan symbol, she sealed it shut and sent the letter to Konoha. She patiently awaited a reply.
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

A Simple Letter Empty Re: A Simple Letter

Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:42 pm
A quick message is sent back by pidgeon upon receiving the letter, a file being kept for Navi as he writes back a quick reply.

Yuri Uchiha,

I am astonished to hear this news and plan to send along Primrose right away. Please meet her at the Fire Nation borders and I will see to it that you are re-united.

Regards,
-Navi Yamaki

A Fire Nation seal unique to the Hokage is placed upon the letter, the bird having been sent off to return a hasty reply to the recipient.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum