Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora HyuugaReturn of the Blossoming BladeTue May 14, 2024 8:08 pmJurei RyoinsatsuWait, What Do You Mean There's A Test?Tue May 14, 2024 5:23 pmHasumi Hayato
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13060

The meeting of team six (private no kill) - Page 3 Empty Re: The meeting of team six (private no kill)

Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:04 am
"That’s not a good enough excuse, time is everything in the ninja world. Every second that passes during a fight, determines whether or not you live or die." Samaruo's tone was strict and heavy, a just response to Sadao's reason. He would then sigh a bit, "Next time, try and remember to turn on your alarm."

He would then hear the first few words that came out of Sadao's mouth, "Well, first off, I'm not a fan of most Uchihas, not all but most..." Samaruo didn't feel bad that he said such a thing, even though he was tempted to figure out why. However, that little conversation would best be held for a later time. "I, see." He would then remember his pass experiences, like when he developed his eye techniques. His clan was hated for what they were, what they can do. That, was one of' the reasons why he became a ninja, to fix those nasty stereotypes about Uchihas. Samaruo would continue to look upon them, but mostly Sadao. He thought that maybe the reason why he hated them so was because of a bad experience, which was mostly the reason behind all hatred.

Finally, Samaruo would hear the two talk about where they would see themselves in the near future, but, hearing the answers that were given, would make Samaruo assume that their future would not be a bright and fortunate one. "ANBU?" Hearing this would place Samaruo in a vivid flashback, during the time when Samaruo met the Hokage for the second time.

Flashback:

"Sir, I want to join that secret unit that parades around here in mask, like your guards for instance". "This may seem short notice, and above all out of the question. But I realize that I could achieve something that could help the village and my sister that you yourself have gotten to know quite well". Samaruo would be observing his flashback from a 3rd person view, suspended up high near the ceiling walls. Viper than spoke to him from his desk, in a cold tone of voice. Do you have what it takes to join the ANBU Black Ops?" The observing Samaruo near the ceiling shook his head. "Do you have what it takes to do anything for the village, even if it commanded that you slaughter the ones you love in cold blood, forever losing yourself behind but a mask?"

End of Flashback

" Both of you, do you have what it takes to do anything for the village, even if it commanded that you slaughter the ones you love in cold blood, forever losing yourself behind but a mask?" Samaruo would almost say the exact same thing that was said to him before, verbatim. He quickly focused his attention at Irou, "Irou, you said you watched your mother get beaten to death, and even killed your own father, yet you managed to hold on to this personality that I see before me. Do you really want to beat what little personality you have left, just to become part of ANBU? Maybe I’m wrong, However...", Samaruo said as he then focused his attention back to Sadao. "Badass missions huh? No Sadao, I think not", he said in a mocking tone of voice. "These aren’t the usual retrieve the missing cat from a back alley dumpster for the old lady. It would probably be more like, eliminate the high class mission nin, that happened to have the skills and knowledge of a kage, maybe even more. Also, let’s not forget the possibility of eliminating all witnesses, to keep a low profile, innocent witness." Samaruo calmed himself as he would notice that he was running on a bit too much. "Even though I myself have not been affiliated with the ANBU ops, I could tell from Lord Viper Uchiha himself, which it wouldn't be a wise choice for most, for me that is. It is a life of pure dread, carrying out the will of the kage form the shadows, only to tell yourself a hundred time a night before you can force yourself to sleep, that it was all for the village, every, single, one. Yes, that’s probably how I would imagine it." Samaruo would then pause so that he could let the two think about what they really wanted. Samaruo didn't want to tell them how to live their lives; he just wanted to inform them of what was ahead if they continued further, in his opinion.

"I think that is enough for now", he would say, as he watch Irou walk from behind Sadao, telling him that he wanted to continue the spar. Samaruo rubbed the cloth that was wrapped around his kunai handle, while holding it. "We shall now continue the observatory spar, Sadao, this spar is to determine what each and every one of us can do. Feel free to use whatever you want in this spar; just try not to overdo it." Samaruo would then spread his legs out a little, watching the two carefully, seeing who goes after whom. While look around, he would also take in the environment, seeing a few logs that have been left around, a key factor that would probably explain how Irou used the substitution technique. Raising his arms up slightly he was then speak, “Also Sadao, its Samaruo, Samaruo Uchiha."

[My word count is 3375.]
Sadao
Sadao
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 250

The meeting of team six (private no kill) - Page 3 Empty Re: The meeting of team six (private no kill)

Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:15 pm
"Thanks for telling me your name." Sadao replied to Sumaruo while jumping away from the two. Sadao watched the both, the spar was going to start, and Sadao had no idea what the two could do. " My biggest threat is Sumarou, he wields the sharingan, and I know it won't be easy to hit the guy," Sadao told himself. Sadao grabbed the handle of his Buster sword, and drew it from his back. He then started to infuse his chakra into it using the chakra infusion technique. He held the sword with one hand so his other was free. Sadao then stuck his open hand into a pouch, and pulled out one of his spiked brass knuckles. He slipped them onto his fingers, and infused chakra into them. Sadao stood there looking at the two with both eyes waiting for one of them to make their next move.
[WC: 148]
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:45 pm
Irou then flip his death sword out and he preform that substitution jutsu again leaving a log in his place and a little white smoke. Irou would then appear behind sadao again looking at the ninja back Irou aim his sword for the ninja back if the death sword hit the ninja back it would leave a big cut on his back but if the ninja dodge the death sword Irou would aim a round house wind kick for the ninja head that can knock him out cold if he is hit by the kick...

"Now let me test your speed sadao"
Sadao
Sadao
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 250

Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:52 pm
[ Bro don't rush this all i saw was, back, back, back, ninja then back, USE PROPER GRAMMAR please ]
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:56 pm
lol what ever
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:47 am
[Sorry, before I post, I would like to know if Sadao really did actually quit. So that I could know whether or not to include him in the next post.]
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:11 am
(OOC:Let's just post an exit so me and you can start a new topic about team six I guess it's just me and you now since sadao is gone for good)
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:47 am
[Sure, lets, also, I pmed Johnny to see if he wanted to join since it would only be the two of us, to replace him.]

"Irou, Sadao enough", Samaruo said as he would return himself to his regular posture. Samaruo had noticed another ninja that had arrived on the scene, a chuunin by the looks of it, just as he was. The Chuunin had arrived right behind Samaruo, only to alert Samaruo of an urgent problem that demanded his attention. Samaruo would turn towards the other chuunin, taking the scroll that contained the information. "Indeed", he said as he read down the scroll.

"Ok you two, that will be enough for now, it would seem that i have other matters that must be dealt with immediately. However, we shall me near the training ground tommorow, during the afternoon; there we will begin some more exercises that I want you two to try."

With that said, Samaruo, along with the other chuunin, would disappear, leaving without a trace.
[Exit]
[Sorry, short post.]
[My word count is 3517, 17 stats, 35 Jp.]

Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 17188

Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:24 am
Approved.
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:06 pm
Irou saw as samaruo left the meeting Irou then walked away with his death sword inside his hand he was heading for his apartment were he would get some rest..

"See ya samaruo"

Irou said as he laughed then Irou walked away leaving nothing behind...Irou was mad that the meeting was kind of an fail but maybe some other time he could meet up with them again..

Exit
wc:1016

+5 stats
+10 jp
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum