Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
When the hunt beganToday at 7:07 pmAsuka HyuugaBanri Uzumaki Mission RecordToday at 6:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Today at 6:50 pmAizen ChinoikeTraining, or making friendsToday at 6:44 pmTravin IburiThe Princess of Pancakes Today at 6:44 pmHasumi HayatoWork times TwoToday at 6:24 pmSakuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 6:11 pmZatoichi HyuugaWhen one became twoToday at 5:46 pmKutari UchihaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 5:38 pmZatoichi HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 5:02 pmMegami Kuoga
Top posting users this month
160 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
46 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

TEAM 7 Sparring Session (PRIVATE NO KILL) Empty TEAM 7 Sparring Session (PRIVATE NO KILL)

Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:33 pm
Navi had recently invited a Genin he had met earlier to the training grounds to come and meet him. He had met other friends through sparring, and it was good combat practice as a break from training. This particular girl was special, she was on his team and training together would be a good chance to test each other's power. He stood leaning against an old tree as the wind blew through the field.

Navi wore a leaf headband tied tightly around his forehead. He had a ninjato sword (in its sheath) strapped to his back and a couple kunai in the pouch he had attatched to his thigh.

Navi eagerly awaited the arrival of his new opponent and comrade of the leaf village.

Last edited by Navi3 on Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Stat Page : .
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 17560

TEAM 7 Sparring Session (PRIVATE NO KILL) Empty Re: TEAM 7 Sparring Session (PRIVATE NO KILL)

Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:04 pm
After Ayumi got the invitation, she headed out towards the training grounds. She had on her usual outfit and all of her weapons, except for her ninjato. "I have to ask someone to teach me how to use that ninjato" she thought. She then hurried towards the training grounds.

After she arrived, she looked around, just to make sure that Navi didn't set up a trap or something. Then, she saw Navi leaning against an old tree. She walked towards him, smiling. "Hey, am I late or something?" she asked standing in front of him, looked around, then faced him again, putting her left hand on her waist. "so why did you want to meet up with me?" she asked although she can already guessed what the answer is.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

TEAM 7 Sparring Session (PRIVATE NO KILL) Empty Re: TEAM 7 Sparring Session (PRIVATE NO KILL)

Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:44 pm
Navi spent most of his time at the training grounds anyway, so he was always the one waiting for a spar. "Hey, am I late or something?" she asked.

"No your right on time" Navi smiled politely and said back. He waited for her to ask the obvious next question. "So why did you want to meet up with me?" Navi replied with the obvious next answer "I want to test the abilities of my teammates, and sparring you will be good training for both of us".

Navi walked to the center of the clearing and slipped into a fighting stance. He held a palm outstretched and a fist close to his chest. The wind blew violently and rustled the grass across the field. "No killing or hospitalizing, otherwise don't hold back."

Navi smiled slightly and rested his gaze on Ayumi. "Show me what you can do".
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:42 pm
"I want to test the abilities of my teammates, and sparring you will be good for both of us". Said Navi. "I thought so" she thought. " what else does he want from me" she thought. "yeah I thought so" she said.

Then Navi walked to the center of the clearing and slipped into a fighting stance. Ayumi looked at him, walked towards him and faced him. "No killing or hospitalizing, otherwise don't hold back" he said. Then he slightly smiled and rested his gaze on her. "Show me what you can do" he said. Ayumi grinned. She stretched out her palms, bent a little and looked as if she's going to run and stared at Navi. She grinned and said, "My pleasure"

She looked at Navi and saw that he had a ninjato strapped to his back. "so he got one too" she thought. She then grinned and ran towards him as fast as she can, aiming a punch at his chest and a kick at the side of his head.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:50 pm
Ayumi didn't waste any time, she bolted straight for him. Navi analyzed his opponent quickly. He outclassed her as a ninja, but that didn't mean he wouldn't have to be careful. She was equipped with basic tools and as a newly graduated Genin, Navi doubted she had any tricks or unique jutsu up her sleeve.

Ayumi was almost upon him throwing the first punch in the center of his chest. She's incredibly fast.... but I'm faster. Navi caught her fist easily, and smiled slightly. He was easily twice as strong as her. Suddenly a kick came for the side of his head, he was almost caught off guard but he narrowly ducked the blow. I can't afford to be careless.

Navi threw a powerful punch at Ayumi's neck and followed the attack by aiming a series of powerful kicks at the center of her stomach.

Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:31 pm
Navi caught her fist easily and smiled slightly at her. Ayumi knew that he was twice as strong as her. "He may be faster and stronger than me, but I'm not gonna give up!" she thought. Then she saw that Navi was aiming a punch at her neck. She can tell that it was powerful. She caught it and winced. It was, like she thought, powerful. " he must have train a lot" she thought. "and why does he aimed for my neck? Was he going to strangle or choke me or something?" she thought. She then saw that he was aiming a kick towards her stomach. She did a backflip but wasn't quick enough and a kick landed on her stomach. She winced. " Ouch" she thought. She continued doing backflips until she was 2 meters away from him. "well I can't attack him with my weapons...but that wouldn't get him hospitalize..." she thought. She then ran towards him and aimed a kick to the side of his head and a series of punches right in the middle of his stomach.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:58 pm
Ayumi was fast enough to catch his fist and dodge most of his kicks, but his slight edge granted him one solid blow that hit her hard in the stomach. After several skillful backflips she charged forward again, a determination to prove her worth burning in her eyes.

Navi formed a quick handsign: "Shunshin no Jutsu". With that he disappeared and reappeared twenty meters away from her. This would give him the range he needed. Navi took out both Kunai and tied a length of ninja wire to the loops at each end. His fingers were attached to the strings and he could now control the kunai in middair. Time to set the stage he thought, throwing one kunai to the right of her and one kunai to the left. "Ninja Art: Manipulated Shuriken Technique".

The strings would loop around her and bind her if he aimed it perfectly. The ninja wire is next to impossible to cut so her only hope would be to somehow evade them. Ayumi was fast, so Navi realized he might only get an arm or leg caught. He moved his fingers gently as he controlled the path of the kunai, using the wire attached to it to cut off any escape routes.

Spoiler:
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:02 pm
Navi used the body flicker jutsu and reappeared twenty meters away from her. Ayumi stopped running and looked at him from her spot. "Ninja Art: Manipulated Shuriken Technique" he said. Ayumi saw him took out two kunais and tied each one of them to a long string of wire. He then threw them at her, one at each side of her, and manipulated them "he's going to trap me with the wires" she thought. She took out a kunai and concentrated on both of the kunais that was thrown at her. She then ran towards Navi, avoiding both kunais, and started to run around him as fast as she can. She knew that both kunais were going to somehow trap her, but she kept on running.

She was still holding the kunai while she was running. "Well, I can't exactly stab him since that's probably going to get him hospitalized" she thought. " I have to come up with something quickly...something that is effective, but wouldn't get him hospitalized...or killed." she thought and glanced around her although everything that she saw was a bit blurry, since she was running as fast as she can.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:49 pm
Ayumi did something Navi had not expected. Instead of reacting normally and attempting to jump sideways or backward to evade, she charged straight forward. This required Navi to re-adjust the trajectory of his attack. She was closing in on him, a kunai drawn in her hand. Navi moved his fingers slightly in order to bind her leg as she ran forward. He aimed to trip her with the wires and then bind her body as she tried to get up. Navi decided to revise his thoughts about Ayumi:She's fast and unpredictable.

Ayumi was about ten meters away and continuing to charge forward. If she were to somehow dodge his second attempt to bind her (which would be difficult since the wires are very hard to see) then he would perform a fire style jutsu to keep her at bay. This fight was turning out to be a little more interesting then he initially thought.
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:23 pm
Navi re-adjusted the path of his kunais. Ayumi realized that he was going to trip her since the wires were heading towards her legs. “ He probably wants to bind me or something” she thought. Ayumi kept on charging forward towards him. She smiled as she came up with a plan. She shielded her eyes away from the sun so that she can see the wires. She channeled her chakra to her legs and gave herself a boost. She was only 5 meters away from Navi when she took out 3 meters long of her own wire. She smiled slightly. “ Lets see if my plan will work or not” she thought and chuckled. She channeled chakra to her hands and then through the wire.

(yes, I know I’m unpredictable)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum