Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Signed, Sealed, Delivered.Today at 5:24 amJunko TsukikoA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 4:20 amJunko TsukikoLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 10:05 pmAkabayashi TerumiDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Yesterday at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaTeam 1!Yesterday at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Yesterday at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityYesterday at 1:23 amTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
71 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

The meeting of team six (private no kill) Empty The meeting of team six (private no kill)

Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:04 pm
Irou was inside his apartment reading a book he was assign to a team that he had to meet at the forest so he grab his long dark jacket and his death sword then Irou walked out his door heading for the konoha forest.

Looking at the wind brush across the streets of konoha Irou was almost at his location...

A few hours later Irou arrived at the forest looking around his team wasn't there so he went to the ground with his leg's folded and he took out an book while waitng for his team members to arrive at the forest...
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13060

The meeting of team six (private no kill) Empty Re: The meeting of team six (private no kill)

Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:16 pm
It was now the middle of the afternoon, with the sun currently suspending over the leaf village. Today was an important day, for Samaruo Uchiha was now assigned to a team, his first team.
Many things await him in the future, due to this action, as well as the team.

Samaruo would be sitting on top of a roof top, one of the many roofs found in the village. He was in charge of the mourning patrol, watching, and observing all that strolled the streets of the Leaf village below. Little did he know that today would have a slight change to his original plan, he was to visit Nightshade as soon as he was done with this shift, which was about to end. However, while Samaruo would be sitting on the edge of the roof, with his loose kimono ends waving in the wind, along with his jet black hair, another would join his company. A fellow chuunin would greet Samaruo as he would quickly hand him a heavy scroll, he then sit alongside him, as he was to take over his shift.

“Hmm?” Samaruo would open the scroll to only reveal that he was now part of the newly formed team 6. He would raise an eyebrow to this, the other chuunin beside him did so as well, “Lucky you, or me”, he remarked. Samaruo would then raise himself to his feet, but not before rereading a special section of the scroll, indicating that he himself might be made the leader of the team, due to his chuunin status. “This could be interesting. Sorry Nightshade, we might have to put off the dinner”, he said to himself as he made his way towards the forest, the location that was marked on the scroll to meet the rest of the team. He made sure that he didn’t waste any time heading there, for if he was made the leader, he would have to make sure he was there first.

Moments later, Samaruo would arrive at the location that was provided for him. Samaruo would then see that he had failed to be the first to arrive at the location. “Well it seems that I failed to be the first to reach here”, he said while looking at the other individual. The mysterious shinobi would be sitting against a tree while reading a book, with his legs crossed. Samaruo would take a few steps further as he would now be 5 feet in front of him. “I see that you are also part of the new team 6 I presume?” Samaruo would keep his attention on him, as well as his own surrounding as well. Samaruo didn’t know this one on any level, since he had never seen this person before. For now, he would just keep the relationship of his teammates to a mutual one, until he can figure out more about him and the others.

[ My word count is 487.]
Sadao
Sadao
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 250

The meeting of team six (private no kill) Empty Re: The meeting of team six (private no kill)

Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:13 pm
Sadao was walking to the Konaoh forest for the meeting of his new team, team 6. Sadao has never met anyone in the team before so it was a surprise to see who he is going to have to do things with. Sadao was walking in the village until he got to the path that would take him into the forest. He was looking around the area until he saw two people, one was holding a book in his hand, and another was talking to him. Sadao then ran over to them. Both of them were people that he did not know of or have ever seen, "Are you guys here for the meeting of team six?" Sadao told the two people.
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:09 pm
Irou heard a voice appear behind him....

I see that you are also part of the new team 6 I presume?”

"Well yes I am, so tell me what took you so long?"

Irou said as he saw another ninja approaching the forest...

"I'm guessing you is the last person to team six, thanks for coming out for this meeting now let me tell you guys about my information. I live inside konoha and My name is Irou...

Irou said as he stood up off the ground looking at both of his team six members while waitng for them to reply about thier information...
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:43 pm
[Since Sadao is one leave, I will act as he never entered the topic.]

Samaruo knew that he wasn’t late; he just failed to arrive here before this one. Samaruo would grow silent until he would hear the one state his name, Irou. Samaruo would then retort with his name, "My name is Samaruo Uchiha, chuunin of this team." Once he said this, he would look around to see that it was only them that had arrived here on time. Samaruo remembered that the scroll stated that he would be meeting two other ninja here, but one met one. "I was pretty sure that there was a third one"

Once Samaruo established that the third ninja would not be showing up, he would then state to Irou that he, Samaruo Uchiha, would assume control of this team. "Irou, due to my current ranking in this group, I will have to assume command over this group, what say you?" Samaruo would be short and brief, as he still didn’t know what kind of person this shinobi was. Samaruo though that he would most likely have to find another ninja to replace the missing third, since missing the most important meeting, the first initial meeting, was a bad gesture on their part. If everything would work out, Samaruo would have to work hard to keep this little group tight as possible, for if this team were to take on a mission, the team would have to learn how to work together, to work as an one single mind unit.

[My word count is 744.]
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:55 pm
Irou would hear the second ninja that arrived to the forest...

My name is Samaruo Uchiha, chuunin of this team."

"Well not bad I must say nice to meet you samaruo"

Irou said as he heard him talking again...

I was pretty sure that there was a third one"

"Yep that is the third one"

Irou then turn to samaruo with a grin on his face hearing him speak again...

"Irou, due to my current ranking in this group, I will have to assume command over this group, what say you?

"That sound good to me sir I'm requesting to be your student what you say about that?"

Irou said as he walked up to the ninja while waitng for a reply...
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:18 pm
"Good", Samaruo said, as he would here the other shinobi approve his request upon taking control of the team. However, Irou's request was a bit more... demanding than Samaruo's own, in his opinion. It would seem that the slightly older looking shinobi would wish for Samaruo to become his teacher. Samaruo had thought lightly that this request would turn up soon, but not this soon. He would think on it a bit more, as his dace would begin to take on a more puzzling look to it. To have a shinobi under his teachings, to guide and teach the ways of his own, it would truly add on a lot more responsibility. Samaruo would then extend his right hand outwards as the other ninja would get up and walk closer to him, in arms length, it was clear that Samaruo had made up his mind. "Sure Irou, I will become your teacher, i will try to teach you what i know. But, be sure that the actions you take are of your own doing still." He would say this to him in a stern voice, as in the end, everybody has a choice to do what they want.

Once Samaruo would accept him under his teachings, he would then see that the day would soon be coming to a close, but not before he would try the shinobi out, "Irou, would you be interested in a little spar? It will be nothing really, just for both of us to get a feel of what each of us can do, it would help in the long run." Indeed, in order to function as a team, a perfect unit, the two would need to know the strengths and limits of each other.

If Irou agreed, Samaruo would signal him to follow him, so that he could find a more open space area within the forest, they would need for this little spar. "Come Irou."

[My word count is 1064.]
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:29 am
Irou stood there hearing samaruo say that he was going to be his teacher. "Ok dude this is great"

Irou said as he heard samaruo speak again...

"
"Irou, would you be interested in a little spar? It will be nothing really, just for both of us to get a feel of what each of us can do, it would help in the long run

"Well that sounds good sir let's spar"

Irou then heard samaruo telling Irou to follow him... Irou then walked behind samaruo not knowing what was about to happen....
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:22 pm
The two would now be walking deeper within the forest, but not further away from the village. The route that Samaruo took, would lead them to the area which connects to the training grounds. Though it was not the main area of the training grounds, the area that he knew, would still provide an excellent amount of space for the spar. Samaruo would shift his eyes side to side as he was making sure he was staying on route, for it was easy for someone to get lose in the forest. "Were almost there Irou", he said as he would take a quick glace back at him, to make sure that he was still behind him.

When a few moments passed, if Irou were to keep up, the two would stubble upon a vast open area, which was surrounded by tall skyscraper like trees. It would almost seem like a arena, the way the trees were planted, encircling the plan ground with leaving a entrance like open from which the two shinobi arrived from. The area was grassy, with a few patches of dirt here and there, with a decent amount of bushes that also surrounded the plain. The structure of this area could easily be put into question, was this man made, or natural? Samaruo would take a few steps to the center of the flat plan, to only turn around towards Irou. Her would now be standing in the middle of the vast plain, which could easily measure to about half of a football field, the area was very vast indeed. However, what made this area extremely larger in sight, was the over hand of the field that was provided by the leaves and branches of the tall trees. A slight breeze would blow against him, making his jet black hair and his kimono, move with the wind. A few leafs would fly through the air as well, making Samaruo appear as if he was part of a portrait.

Samaruo would now focus on Irou, looking at him with his undivided attention. "Now, Irou, whenever you’re ready, just say the word and proceed when ready. This is a spar, so you are free to do anything to test ones skill, just as I am permitted to do so." Samaruo's tone was strict and loud, he was not going to under estimate Irou, especially if he didn't know the ninja's ability at all, or history. The long arm sleeves of the kimono would hide Samaruo's hand; his fingers would twitch and fidget a little, feeling the kunai weapons that were within them, a special feature that his kimono possessed. He current held many weapons in his kimono, but for now, his hands would be free, until the first strike was made.

For now, Samaruo would just wait until the first attack was made, he was curious with what Irou could do, especially with that sword of his. Samaruo was pretty well distanced from irou, more than 30 feet for sure.

[My word count is 1565.]
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:58 pm
Irou walked behind the ninja with a grin on his face he heard him asking to take the first hit Irou then ran up to the boy holding his death sword inside his hand aiming it for the ninja leg...
If he was to dodge the sword Irou would aim a round house wind kick for his head...
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum