Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Today at 7:58 amCiel UchihaA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora HyuugaReturn of the Blossoming BladeTue May 14, 2024 8:08 pmJurei Ryoinsatsu
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13060

The meeting of team six (private no kill) - Page 2 Empty Re: The meeting of team six (private no kill)

Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:03 pm
Samaruo saw the grin on the boy's face as he ran towards him; he would allow the boy to deliver the first strike as stated. Samaruo's eyes squinted a little as he examined the blade, "That's some sword", he said in his mind. He would notice that the Irou's speed was not on his level, a fault that Samaruo would take advantage of.

With a few movements of his arms and fingers, Samaruo managed to pull out a sharp kunai blade from one of his many hidden sleeve pockets. The blade would shine when the sunlight hit it; it was held tightly in his right hand laterally, the blade end pointing away from his body. When the body would just about to hit him within striking distance, Samaruo would quickly move his right hand in front of the blade, intercepting the sword from touching his leg with the kunai. In that brief moment, he would notice that the boy didn’t have that much physical strength since he managed to force the sword to move more towards his left side shoulder, pass Samaruo's left side, as he found it quite easy to block the attack. However, in that brief instance, he would see that Irou's attack was not finished. Samarou would then use the momentum that he had when he move his right hand, and twist his body downwards to the right, in a spinning motion, evading the kick that was to come. If all was successful, Samaruo would complete his spin, with his left leg sticking outwards in an attempt to sweep irou off his feet, seeing how he was standing on one foot. Due to the current speed that Samaruo had over him, he felt confident that his counter attack would succeed. However, Samaruo knew that things tend to happen, the unexpected.

[My word count is 1869.]
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

The meeting of team six (private no kill) - Page 2 Empty Re: The meeting of team six (private no kill)

Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:26 am
Irou saw how samaruo dodge all of his attacks then he saw the ninja going to the ground with a spin trying to trip Irou to the ground. Irou then jump and the air avoiding the spin kick that samaruo tried to do.

"That was a nice spin move samaruo but I'm not falling for that sir now it's my turn to attack"

Irou said as he landed to the ground behind Irou aiming his right leg to prefomr a round house wind kick at samaruo head...
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:29 pm
Samaruo would see that his attack failed to connect, a possible outcome that he thought possible to happen. While witnessing the boy jump into the air, he would hear the boy's complement, but kept a straight face. Samaruo would then be up tall and straight as he completed his rotation as he would now be facing Irou once more, but would also see yet another round house kick coming for him, that was aimed for his head once more, towards his left side of his head.

"Is that all you know how to do?" It would seem that the boy is more of a kenjutsu/taijutsu user, but with his current strength, the boy isn’t much of a threat to anyone. Samaruo would then easily catch his right foot with boy of his hands, his left hand grasping the back of Irou's ankle, while his right hand would simple grab hold of his lower shin, to prevent him from pulling it back. "Oh what will you do now, Irou?", he said in a condescending tone of voice. Just observing his situation, he could see that the boy probably couldn't do anything, seeing how his leg was raised at a point that could easily upset Irou's balance. Another key point that he saw was the sword, with the leg tilted upwards, he wouldn't get much strength to use it, in his opinion.

If all went successful, Samaruo would have Irou's right leg locked in a upward position that was higher than normal.

[My word count is 2119.]

Last edited by Samaruo Uchiha on Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sadao
Sadao
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 250

Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:17 pm
[ Sorry for the delay, anyways I'm back so can I in a way re-join the post by being super late, and come in the middle of battle?]
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:28 pm
[You can still join the topic, just show up extremely late, we'll just say that you are the missing member.]
Sadao
Sadao
Citizen

Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:53 pm
Sadao was running with all his speed towards the forest in Konoah, " Shit, I'm late!" Sadao said under his breath. He would not stop until he found his team that he had been newly assigned to. Sadao ran into the forest scaring the birds from the trees. He heard a man talking to the left of him. Sadao turned left, and ran into the bush, and out running, and running. He could finally see them with his eyes. There was two people, and it seemed as they were having a friendly spar. Sadao came there when they were in the middle of battle, "I get the advantage because I haven't got tired yet from the fighting" Sadao told himself. Sadao ran strait into the middle of the fight. "Erm, am I late, because I have a terrible sense of time." Sadao said. He saw the two engaged in battle, and Sadao stood there quietly waiting for one of them to talk.
[TWC 161, all the stuff i wrote before lets just say it doesn't count]
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:34 pm
Irou saw how samaruo doge his sword and he held his leg up high into the air, "Ok you can let my leg go now samaruo" Irou said with a grin on his face as he form his hands together ready to do a academy ninja jutsu... The utsu was called Kawarimi No Jutsu - Substitution Technique, Irou was going to use that for his escape. As he form his hands together then he did the substitution jutsu his body was an log that fell and hit the ground. After Irou saw he was safe he would appear behind a tree he saw, Irou was at least 3 meters away from the spar looking at his opponent Irou saw another ninja coming to the spar "
"well that must be the last ninja of this team I hope he is ready for this spar that can put him and serious danger but considering the spar was not getting that dangerous but he still need to be ready for anything" Irou said to his self as he stood behind the tree waiting for his time to re-appear back into the spar...

Irou then heard the last ninja talking...

"I get the advantage because I haven't got tired yet from the fighting

Irou then heard that and he re-appear right behind the last ninja to the missing piece...

"Like hell you will get the advantage"

Irou said with a grin on his face as he heard the ninja speak again...

Erm, am I late, because I have a terrible sense of time."

"Well that sound like a personal problem to me, Now you can start your arrival off by telling me and my teacher here your name"

Irou then walked up behind the last member to team six Irou was at least two inches way from the last member...

Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:33 pm
Seeing how Irou was held in a tough situation, Samaruo would watch as he would make the hand sign for the substation technique. He would watch as the he would turn into a cloud of smoke, only to leave a plain piece of log in his hands. Samaruo smiled as he would seemingly let him get away like that; however, it was just a spar, so he would let it go this time. "This one is quite interesting; with work he could become something." Right before he attempted to scan the area for him, he would see that they would have a visitor, the missing ninja. Samaruo would turn towards the new comer as he tossed the log out of his hands, examining him. Judging by the words that the shinobi said, it was safe to assume that this one was indeed the missing member. "The missing ninja", he said in his mind of thoughts.

Before Samaruo could talk to the boy, his lips halt at the site of Irou, as he was now behind the late one. He would hear him questioning him, demanding him to announce his name. Samaruo's left eye brow elevated a little, seeing how upfront he was, which a problem at all to him wasn’t. In fact, since he was late, a little introduction would be needed, to assure who he was. "As much as I hate to admit, Irou has a point. When you’re scheduled to arrive on time to a location, you are expected to do so", he said this while continuing to examine the boy. Samaruo could go on, but decided to let the boy speak, he could use the short breather, which was more than enough time to decide what punishment he could pass on to the boy. "Well, since your here, you might as well go along with Irou's request, tell us your name, with the added response to the reason why you were so late."

Looking at the two ninja, Samaruo would already develop a liking to them, they were an odd bunch. He would then develop a curiosity about them, so he decided to try and get to know them, since they were going to be on the same team. "One more thing, why don't you also include something about yourself, both of you. Tell me something about yourself, like where do you see yourself in the future." Samaruo thought this to be a excellent little exercise to do, before he would continue the spar.

[My word count is 2536.]
Sadao
Sadao
Citizen

Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:25 pm
Sadao backed away from one of the team members who asked him his name, " Dude don't get so close I'm not into that stuff " Sadao stood there looking at the guy with both eyes, then he heard the other one who was an Uchiha. "Well, since your here, you might as well go along with Irou's request, tell us your name, with the added response why your so late." "My names Sadao, and I'm late because I had a little nap in between the day, and forgot to turn on the alarm." Sadao said while slightly annoyed. Then more words came from the Uchiha's mouth " One more thing, why don't you two conclude something about yourself, like where you see yourself in the future" " Well, first off, I'm not a fan of most uchihas, not all but most, and in the future I see myself wearing an ANBU mask, and going on badass missions!" Sadao said confidently. " I still don't know your name but I know that the other guy is Irou, and I can tell your like a leader?, so if I may please get a name, and some background, and don't expect me to be on time always." Sadao stood there with the two looking for one of them to move their mouths.
[TWC: 221]
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:17 am
Irou said as he looked at both of them with a grin on his face he then told them a little about his history...

"I see myself being a anbu and protecting my home village now what about your future sadao and samaruo"... Here is some of my history, I watch my mom get beat to death and I killed my dad with a kunai now since we have enough of information let's start this spar"

Irou then walked to the side while waiting for both ninjas to reply...
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum