Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsYesterday at 10:11 pmHasumi HayatoHealing Ghost (Mission)Yesterday at 8:43 pmShiru IyasuWhen the storm comesYesterday at 8:36 pmKutari UchihaScourging The Pillagers [Highstakes Hunter]Yesterday at 7:50 pmEnishiA map to aid the villageYesterday at 7:21 pmHasumi HayatoNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 6:33 pmTori JintaroThe Arsonist(Hunter)Yesterday at 6:05 pmRiloHasumi Hayato (Living Clone)Yesterday at 5:42 pmHasumi HayatoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:17 pmShiru IyasuA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninYesterday at 12:07 pmShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 23%
30 Posts - 22%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
12 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Koumatsu the Chain Warden
Koumatsu the Chain Warden
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

A Future Obtained(Closed/Private) Empty A Future Obtained(Closed/Private)

Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:14 am
It was a dark and stormy night as the young boy returned to his home, now 14 the time had come for him to finally conquer his future and obtain his future. He would be walking through the doors when his father and mother were standing in the living room, their clothes being the same as he was wearing except their Kosada were white with black sleeves. Nakara knew what this meant and only stood as his father began to look at him,"Son it is time for you to accept your fate and become head of this family..become the next leader. You are the age the tradition states that you must fight me and either defeat me or die," his father's tone was harsh and cold not like his usual tone. His mother would only stand by the father and nod, her voice sounding just the same as his,"Your father is right, you have been trained since a young age and now is your time to prove your worth not only to this village but to this clan," as they both walked past him they would say in sync,"Come with us and face your fate as they walked into the street waiting for him.

Nakara would walk out of the house as an ominous wind blew past his face," I knew of this day since you two first told me i was going to be the next leader, i have trained up for this day. Each sweat drop, each drop of blood has been shedded for this one moment. I will live up to the expectations you and the clan has set up for me.," as he stood behind them and walked as they did. He would be lead deep into the forest where their clan's oldest building resided. The flag of the clan flowed in the wind as they all stopped in front of it. Nakara's father would stop in front of the door opening it slowly looking at Nakara,"Enter this building and be prepared to fight your way to your destiny," as the father disappeared in a plume of smoke,his mother walking behind him and hugging him tightly,"I love you my son and know that we always did...please survive," as she disappeared a flash, leaving him alone by the door.

Nakara would look at the door and enter as the door closed behind him, being encased in utter darkness as he looked around,"What the hell is going on here, what happened to the lights," as almost as if on cue the four torches lit up the room as a ninja was sitting in the middle holding a sword. This ninja carried the symbol of the clan as he stood up,"Welcome young Nakara to your first test, there will be six in total that will have to defeat even those close to you might be opponents. A leader must choose between life or death...either for himself or his clansmen," as he unsheathed his sword slowly he would open his eyes to Nakara showing he was blind,"Now Nakara, come at me and show me which do you choose," as the man dashed towards Nakara with blinding speed. Before he would even have time to react he would feel the man's elbow drive into his gut sending him into the wall, crashing with a thud that echoed through the room.

Nakara would let out a yelp as blood had begin to slowly seep from his mouth dropping to his knees as he gasped for breath. His breathing would return to normal as the man stood there looking at him,"I am disappointed in you...after my first hit you are already down..is this the future we have entrusted to you," as the man pointed his sword at Nakara. He would stand up and pull at his wires,"This is not all i have to show..i will defeat you old man and i will pass these tests," as his wires went flying at him with the simplest of movements. He know knew that this was a true matter of life and death and was going to treat it as such. The wires were infused with his chakra making what was once four become two as they started to converge on the man. The old man would smirk as he disappeared and reappeared behind him, bringing the sword down on his shoulder. Nakara gasped as he quickly rolled out of the way, moving the wires to grab at him again this time coming from a different angle than before. With his swift movements he was going to capture this man in a trap he could not see coming. The old man scoffed, setting the blade of the sword asunder with lightning as he struck the wires causing a clash between the two,"You are getting wiser young one, but remember the answer lies in your own abilities..think about your past battles," as he deflected the wires and came at him again, this time Nakara being prepared as he sidestepped to the right and jumped backwards. He would listen to the man's wise words and think about all of the training he did in the past.

[Flashback]

Nakara would be training with his father in the woods, his father had just launched an attack faster than Nakara could see or predict as he quickly fell on his ass at the sheer speed of it. His father would stop in front of him with a Kunai and shake his head,"Son you need to know that just because you cannot see the attacks does not mean you cannot do anything about it. Even if i am faster than you, you can still do something. Listen to your surroundings and watch for things my boy," as he patted his head. Nakara would stand up and ready himself as he pulled his Kunai out and readied himself. He would look at his father who would nod and disappear. He would look at the spot his father disappeared. In his mind he would play everything in a slower time frame. Analyzing his surroundings, as he heard the shifting of the branches in a nearby tree and the falling leaves soon after. Nakara would nod as he threw his Kunai into tree, hearing the metallic sound of the Kunai's clashing as his fell to the ground and his father landing right beside it. Picking it up, his father would toss it to him and smile,"There you go my son..if you use your senses you will find a way to counter attack and to survive," patting his head as the world slowly went back to normal.

[Flashback End]

Nakara would shake his head as reality had set in a small smile on his face as he awaited his opponents next move. Waving his hand at the man, signaling he was ready as he disappeared. Nakara would close his eyes and take a deep breath, opening them and looking around observing his surrounding. The floor was wood, which would mean a couple of the boards would be either loose or ragged, making sounds as they were stepped on. The flames would still show a shadow if the man stopped and continued which made his attack pattern predictable. He would hear a small creak come from the side of him as he waved his hand making the wires swiftly move over to their destination. The wires would wrap around the man as the sword would stab into the wood,"Hahaha perfect young master perfect, now what will you do kill me or let me live...these are choices you will have to make not only as a ninja but as the head of this clan," looking in Nakara's direction, or one could say even into him. Walking over he would grab the sword and release the man, cutting his shoulder with them sword, but not to deep,"If i killed you..what would that prove, you are a strong warrior of this clan and i need you, with that slash the old you is dead and a new one is born, from now on you are my warrior..my blade," as he handed the man the blade and put up his wires.

The old man would laugh and sit down crossing his legs,"you are an interesting one...i want to see how far you can go as the leader now, go on through the next door and prepare for the next challenge," as he tapped the sword onto the ground. A door would open on the right side as it slid open, the old man handing the sheathed weapon to Nakara,"This sword is yours now..it was made for you and is your passage onto the next test," as Nakara took it he would feel a new power wash over him as all of his strength and chakra would be replenished. Walking through the door he would prepare for the next challenge.

As he walked through the door, it would close behind him as a chair would appear in the middle of the room and three torches would encompass the room. In front of the chair would be a women, another member of his clan that would motion him to the door,"Sit my dear and let us begin your next test. My name is of little importance and you will need all of what you have learned from your mother to pass this test.," as Nakara sat down he would wonder what she meant by that. As he sat down her hand would be open palmed over each leg,"This is a test of your feelings, both strong and internal. Each time you answer me wrong i shall hit you, and with each hit a different effect will happen. During this you will pass out and if not answered to my expectations you will die," as she opened her eyes, those orange eyes staring into him nodding that it had begun,"What does it mean to show compassion," she asked looking at him. Nakara would look at her and sigh,"Compassion..in the clan means to show mercy to those who are weak and are unable to fight back...In life Compassion is a Human emotion which dictates how we feel for one another, but to a ninja Compassion is an emotion that does not carry any weight or notion in an enemies eyes," as he looked into her eyes. She sighed and nodded signifying she put a finger to her lips and smiled,"this will be harder than i expected.

Now i will test you with this final question...You have an option of saving yourself or the clan, which will you choose
," looking at him with those piercing eyes. Nakara was always taught to put himself before the clan, but could not answer this question,"I do not..know," she shook her head as her fist slammed into his stomach repeatedly, blood coming from his mouth as he coughed,"Give me a real answer or you will die," the next barrage of punches would put him near unconscienceness. His vision swimming as the answer came to him. As the next punched reared his stomach he would catch it,"My answer is simple..i would risk my life to save this clan..without this clan what point is there of having a leader if there is no one to protect..no one to lead. This clan is my body and i am the blood and heart that keeps this body alive," as he pushed her hand back slowly. She would pull him into a hug and kiss him on the lips. He would feel revitialized as he blushed and looked at him,"You shall be a great leader and your cute to boot...if only you were older. Now enter through the next door and take your fourth test...the person you face will not be as easy as the blind man or myself," as she motioned him to the door. Nakara would nod and walk through the door, the door closing behind him as he stood in the middle of the room.

The room's wall would be covered in cherry blossoms and instead of a floor there would be multiple standing posts for the floor. On the other end was a women, and one he knew too well. It was his mother as she stood there with a large Naginata in her hand. She was wearing a long flowing Kimono with cherry blossoms on it much like the walls as she smiled and spoke,"You finally made it son...Congratulations on making to the fourth test-the test of will/ The goal is simple defeat me, or die...you were warned that i would not hold back and i will not.," she giggled as she swung the Naginata around. Nakara would give a sad face as he looked at her. He could not fight his own mother..he did not have it in him,"Mother i cannot fight you...you know i can-," he sentence stopped short as the blade of the Naginata cut his face, leaving a cut on his right cheek,"I do not care about what you cannot do..you will either fight or die," as she brought the blade back and cut his right arm.

Nakara would jump back and hold his arm,"I cannot do this..it is impossible for me," he thought in his head as he pulled the blade he recieved from the old man and held it in his right hand. He would not harm his mother at any cost. She would come at him like a phantom leaving after images of her as she appeared in front of him, aiming for his gut, but he blocked it with the blade. She would quickly swing the blade to his right side, attempting to cut at his leg. He would try to block the blade, but to no avail as he was kicked into the wall. He would hit the wall with a thud as he stood back up. She was getting pissed by the moment seeing him not fight back at his full potential and body flickered right in front of him, kicking him back into the wall repeatedly,"Do you not understand that i will kill you, son or not you need to man up now," as she bounced him off of the wall and kicked him to the other end. Nakara would hit the wall with a thud, leaving a body dent inside of it as he coughed up a alot of blood. His body would be slumped against the wall as he sat there one eye open,"If...i do not do anything i will die..and my dream will be unfulfilled. It cannot end here," as he stood up shaking, even the sword was shaking,"i have to win..no matter the cost," as he began to spit out some blood onto the ground. His eyes dead set on his mother as he dashed at her,"I WILL NOT LOSE,' as his blade met his mothers. She threw another kick, in which he blocked with his own leg. Throwing his right hand forward the wires would grapple the Naginata, as he pulled it from her grip and threw it, kicking her into the wall and pressing the blade to his mothers throat,"I command you to give up," his eyes full of determination. His mother would nod and say no more as the door opened. As he walked through the door he would look back to her,"Thank you Mother for the lessons you have instilled into me and i love you," as the door had shut behind him. A small tear could be seen from her face as the door closed.

The hallway would light up as he traversed it going up multiple stairs as he reached a door with the clans symbol on it. The door would slide open as he looked in. His father would be standing in a traditional fighting style similar to the Shaolin fighting style. He would look to his son and smile,"Welcome my son..to your nightmare....this is simple fight me until that sand runs out." pointing to a hourglass,"if you can survive you pass...if you shall fail you will die simple as that now begin," as he was already in his face. None of his injuries were healed from the previous fight and seeing his father this close meant business. Nakara would use the wires on his calf muscles, by flexing his hands and calves, making them sprawl out, stopping his fathers attack as he backed up.

His father would chuckle as he looked at him, running at him at a fast pace. His palm would strike true, forcing Nakara back to the wall as he hit it with a thud. More blood would be coughed up as his dark purple eyes would gaze over to the hourglass. It was not even half way down like the sands were mocking him. As he stood up he would become enthralled in a fierce combo that would drop him to his knees, his Kosada ripped. His father struck him with his fist faster than Nakara could see ripping the clothing from the sheer power. Nakara fell to his knees blood coming from his forehead and his body as he fell limp. Everything flashed before his eyes like a dream, the world growing cold and distant as he could feel himself slipping from his body. Something continued to scream at him, making him stay in his body. The voice was his as he stood up slowly at first looking unconscience,"Shut up voice i am up..and i will not give up just yet," as he ripped off the remaining shreds of his Kosada only reavealing his bare chest and his gloves, which came to his forearms. He would look at his father and chuckle,"You have not beaten me yet old man, now let me show you what a real Kuoga can do," as he held one hand in front of him and the other parallel to his side. The sands would be to its end as they both ran to each other and clashed. In the end of the fierce battle, Nakara would have his wires wrapped around his father as he tapped one of them, giving his father various cuts all over his body, even ripping his clothes to shreds. Nakara would fall to his knees as he smiled,"I finally beat you...you old bastard," on the verge of collapse his mother would catch him and smile,"You passed son, you have attained your dream my son," as she kissed him. Nakara would pass out in his mothers arms as he was tended to.

When Nakara awoke he would be in a well lit room, each of the test givers were in it including his mother and father. The first to speak would be the women who gave him a kiss on the cheek,"You did it..congratulations....leader," as she bowed to him and assumed her original position beside his mother. Nakara was bandage from his chest down even his arms and legs were bandaged as he sat up. His father looked at him and nodded,"You passed all of the tests set before you and have proven that you are capable of being the leader of this clan...I pass the mantle onto you and present you this," as he gave him a white and black Kosada with the clans symbol on it. He would stand up slowly and put it on as he also put on his gloves and wires. Looking to all of them as they bowed he would smile,"With you all by my side this clan shall become better and push to a better future," as he looked outside the sun was rising. That night the old Nakara died and was reborn as the Kuoga Leader Nakara.

[EXIT]
WC: 3272

+16 Stats +32 JP

[CD: Nakara became leader of the Kuoga Clan]
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 17188

A Future Obtained(Closed/Private) Empty Re: A Future Obtained(Closed/Private)

Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:39 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum