Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Howl
Howl
Citizen
Stat Page : Howl's Fat Stats
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

History and Future (p,nk, closed) Empty History and Future (p,nk, closed)

Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:06 am
It was a gloomy day. There was impending forecast on the horizon moving slowly towards the village. Ita had lost track of the time of the day. Ita had positioned himself on top of one of the stone heads of the hokage that was carved into the side of the mountain ridge which overlooked the rest of the village. He was sitting on the oldest carving of the first hokage. His right leg dangling over the edge of the cliff. His left leg elevated in a bent fashion so that his chin could rest on his knee. Ita’s eyes seemed to be staring off into the distance, completely out of tune with the rest world. Something seemed to be off with the boy, his whol”Ie demeanor had changed. He was clearly in deep thought.

After a prolonged time, the forecast had finally arrived. There was a massive gray cloud which hung over Konoha. A few drops of rain hit the top of Ita’s head and trickled down his face. Or were they tears? Ita seemed to be in a state of deep reflection.

“How long have I been sitting here…” Ita thought on himself as the rain began to pick up. During this time it would be appropriate for the sorrow and sadness soundtrack to be playing in the background.

The rain began to pick up. Now pouring down on the young boy. Ita raised his head and began to look off into the distance of the sky, unaltered by the rain. Not even a blink, as the rain washed away the sadness.

“I’m so weak…why am I so weak? I can’t protect anyone. My comrades. My friends. Not even my own parents.”

As he thought, the faces of those that he had lost had flashed through his mind. His parents. His friends. It was the first time Ita felt anger. True anger. Hatred. Hatred for himself. Hatred that he was so weak. “How am I supposed to protect my friends during the exams if I can’t even protect myself…”

For the first time in Ita’s short existence he was acting in a way that was typical of his clan’s past.

“Is this the true extent of my power?”

Ita thought as he clenched a fist, squeezing so hard that his finger nails dug into the palm of his hand causing his hand to begin to bleed. All the sadness was beginning to weigh down on Ita. For so long he had tried to keep a positive mind set, regardless of all the pain he had endured. But now that Ita was beginning to reach his peak, he sought more. He not only sought more, but needed more. It was becoming like a drug to him. The power. The sadness. The hatred. It was all becoming one. Blurring Ita’s vision of his own reality.

“What is my purpose? To protect the village? I am nothing to these people. My existence is…is worthless. I need to become more powerful.”

Ita made his way back to his home. He stood in the door way for a few moments before entering.

“It’s been so long since Sai and I have even done anything together. He’s been so busy. Where is he?”

Ita opened the door. As he entered, Ita noticed a note that was on the table. Sai had left it for him.
It read, “Off on another mission, and see you soon! –Sai” Ita crumpled up the piece of paper in his hand and threw it.

Ita was in need of answers. He made his way to the Uchiha district of the village. It had been so long since he had been here. Year’s maybe. Ita had tried to run away from his past, adopting a new life in the village as a ‘shinobi’, forgetting where he had come from, his family, his past. Ita tried to fill the void of his life with a life of a shinobi, but it was beginning to come undone. Ita was standing above the Naka shrine, supposedly there was a secrete entrance of sorts, or so ITa thought. Ita pulled out a picture of his parents. In the middle of them was Ita, just a child. They looked so happy. Ita flipped the tattered picture over. On the back it said ‘Naka shrine’. Then there were several hand signs. It made sense now, but what was it that his parents wanted him to know?

Ita stood in the middle of the reconstructed temple and he performed the hand seals which were inscribed on the back of the picture. To Ita’s surprise, a rectangular slab of stone began to rose incrusted with the Sharingan symbol. The stone reached it’s max height and gave way to a stair case which descended into darkness. Once Ita descended into the darkness, he could barely see. He performed a few hand signs and allowed a small fireball to illuminate one of the large candles in the small room. As the illumination from the fire filled the room, a slab of stone with writing became apparent to Ita. It seemed ancient to say the least. How did such a room survive war?

There was a moment of clarity before Ita began to decipher what was written on the stone slab. Ita bowed his head and raised it once more, revealing his sharingan. Through his sharingan he was able to decipher the slab.

“So this is the secrete of my clan…” Ita thought to himself.

Ita’s eyes reverted back to normal as he clenched his fists once more. Something swirled within Ita. Pain. Hatred. Knowledge. Power.
Ita extinguished the flames and reverted his eyes back to normal. He ascended the stairs once more and left the shrine. Returning the stone.

“Theres more to my clan than I know. I must learn more. There is still power to be tapped into…”

Ita now found himself near his home. He was standing in a cleared area where there was thick foliage around him blocking the view of anyone. There were justa few birds in the air besides him. It was quiet. The forecast had quieted down but there was still gray clouds in the sky.

“If I could somehow just make my own dimension… I could bring all my loved ones there and we could all live happily. I could create anything I wanted and there would be no death. No more sadness. No more reasons to fight.”

Ita contemplated this idea for a long time before making it his new ideology. Ita sought peace. His self-proclaimed weakness had turned into a new fire which burned in his heart. The ability to save everyone indefinitely. However, this was merely the first time that Ita had come to such a conclusion. It would take time. Research. Timing specifically. And a whole lot of chakra.

The whole idea of space time was still fresh to Ita. It would take a lot of meditation and energy before Ita would make any progress. Maybe through achieving a new state of his sharingan he could become capable of performing such dreams. Untill then, Ita would have to figure out what he wanted on his own. It would start with the ability to teleport. At the moment, Ita had discovered a way to switch the position of objects and people. This meant that there was indeed a way to travel to a pocket dimension.

Ita’s face seemed tired. There were now wrinkles under his eyes which seemed to never fade. Ita was no longer a naive boy, buy someone on a mission. With conflict between the nations and impending danger towards himself and his friends on the home front, Ita no longer had time to be naive. He needed to grow up fast. Faster than any boy should. This still required answers however. Learning of his clans most valuable secrete did nothing more than confuse him further.

Ita now focused his chakra about himself, in an attempt to try and completely defy the laws of physics and teleport himself. Ita’s dark purple chakra radiated throughout the area having a strange effect on his surroundings. In an attempt to completely teleport himself on the molecular level, Ita had sent outwards a weird barrier of sorts of energy comprised of his own chakra. With his sharingan, Ita could see the results. The area around him seemed hazy, but he could see his chakra pattern forming, extending out to lengths of up to 20 meters in every direction. What really was weird about this situation was how his chakra was affecting the things in motion about him. The chakra had completely stopped the flight of birds within the area. Causing them to become motionless and fall from the sky towards their deaths.

“w-what is this?” Ita thought to himself as he straightened his posture to observe the outcome of his practices and the dead birds on the ground. What Ita tried to do was teleport, but it ended up in reversing and causing an outward push of space time chakra and energy in the surrounding area. Ita examined it with his sharingan. As Ita began to move, so did the energy. It was like Ita was the nucleus of the entire energy. Ita took mental notes of how his chakra pulsated so that he could replicate it in case he found some use from it.

The more Ita studied this phenomenon the more he learned about it. He watched as foreign organisms entered the vail and watched how their speed would either decrease or completely halt. By accident, Ita had developed a technique that allowed for him to greatly decrease the momentum of people or items within the dimensions of this technique.

“This could be very useful..” Ita thought to himself as he allowed for the barrier of sorts to retract and return to its center. ITa then practiced allowing the technique to expand and retract. Watching how the different flows in energy affected the area about him. Ita was now able to expand and retract this barrier at will without the use of hand signs. It was truly turning out to be a very valuable technique. Ita needed more time to practice.
TWC: 1700
Exit, claim 1700 towards m.a.s.s.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

History and Future (p,nk, closed) Empty Re: History and Future (p,nk, closed)

Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:07 am
Link to m.a.s.s please <3
Howl
Howl
Citizen
Stat Page : Howl's Fat Stats
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:10 am
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t30924-m-a-s-s#233564
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:14 am

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum