Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Meeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen ChinoikeTalk With The ChiefToday at 2:30 amJunko TsukikoIlluminate the UmbraToday at 1:44 amJunko TsukikoReal Spooky HoursToday at 12:29 amKoda OmukadeMeeting the MoonToday at 12:21 amKakushin SenjuKintsugi is hereYesterday at 11:49 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 11:17 pmKutari UchihaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 11:08 pmRen Kurosawa
Top posting users this month
157 Posts - 22%
129 Posts - 18%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Gamerilla_jg
Gamerilla_jg
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 150

History Lesson Empty History Lesson

Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:49 am
Han decided to rest today as his body needs to recover and recuperate from the intense training that he had just completed to learn Water Natured Chakra. He wakes up an hour past noon today and stretches as he slowly stands up. He walks to his shower and gets ready for the rest of the day. He puts on a regular old t-shirt and jogger pants. He knew he wasn't going outside today. He walks down stairs to get some brunch as he feels his stomach rumbling. "Afternoon, son. Have a good rest?" Han's father asks as he cooks for the both of them. "Hi Dad. It was the best rest I've had in a while. It's good to rest for a day every once in a while." Han says as he sits at the table. A few minutes pass and Han's father finishes cooking the food. He serves it on two plates, one for each of them. He sits down across from his son and smiles. "Well, I think it's about time." Han's father says closing his eyes. "Time for what?" Han asks as he stuffs his face full of his meal. "Time for a history lesson." Han's father says while he starts to reminisce. "History lesson?" Han asks. "Shhh. Just listen and learn. This will be a history lesson on the Yuki Clan, specifically the branch of your mother. First of all, the Yuki Clan is a clan of ninja who could use a special element of chakra that no other clan of ninja could. That is the Ice release, one of the advanced elements only used by the Yuki Clan. After the eruption of the volcano a few centuries ago, the Yuki Clan was nearly decimated. Only two members were left alive, they were brothers. The two Yuki brothers had always hated each other. These two brothers separated into the East and the West branches of the Yuki Clan. There was a time when the Yuki clan increased almost tenfold of what it once was. That was a time when almost every ninja village had a squad of Yuki Clan members. The branches of the Yuki Clan inherited the hate for each other from their founders and eventually, the two branches' hate grew too much. This led to the Yuki Civil War. The West and the East had casualties on each side, whether innocent or not. This war was around eighty years ago. By the end of the war, the West had seemingly destroyed the East Yuki Clan. There was one member of the East left alive, and that member was your grandmother. She sought refuge here in the Hidden Leaf Village and managed to escape the West branch, which decided to rename itself as the Main Branch of the Yuki Clan. Your grandmother started a new family and took on a new name instead of Yuki. Then, your mother was born. She was an exceptional ninja and you remind me of her at that age. I always had a crush on her back then and I became a ninja so I could see her more often. We ended up on the same squad, back when official squads were required in the Leaf, and I was so happy. Eventually, by the time we joined the Chuunin Exam, I finally worked up the courage to ask her on a date. We both passed and became Chuunin and we fell in love. She just passed her Jounin Exams when she got pregnant with you. I retired from ninja work at around the same time as well, and the shop was made. And then of course, you were born. And then everything else you know very well."  Han's father says blushing while thinking about his wife. Han smiles as he remembers his mother's kind and gentle smile. "Dad. I want to learn more about mom and the Yuki Clan." Han says with passion in his voice and in his heart. "You will, I promise. There may not be anything else I can teach you, though. I'll give you your mother's book and you can learn everything yourself." Han's father says with a disappointed look as he realizes he can't teach his son anything else. "It's ok dad. I'm still gonna rest today, so do you want to tell me more about you and mom?" Han asked. His father smiled and went on and on for a couple hours. Han listened intently as they both remember Han's mother. This went on for the rest of the day until the pair decided to rest for the night. Like always Han slept with his mother's charm in his hand.

(Exit)
WC:777
Claims: Yuki Clan Realization 2/2 
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t34723-water-and-ice 
1st thread^

Last edited by Gamerilla_jg on Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

History Lesson Empty Re: History Lesson

Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:04 am
could you please post a link to the first Yuki Realisation thread? also please not that you should be posting your threads and claims on your stat page rather than just editing them in without notation.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:07 am

This is adorable (barring the violent history), great job! And I'm afraid no stats from this but Michael will deal with that. <3
Gamerilla_jg
Gamerilla_jg
Citizen

Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:06 am
@Akihana Akari, Thank you!

@Ren Tsubasa, added the link to the first thread and I'm in the process of posting the threads and claims on my stat page
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:16 am
Okay, so your welcome to ask for a second opinion but I would like to see a little more than 700 words in a solo thread to claim Yuki. Let's say try for another 1K or so. If a significant portion of that doubles As training however I'd be willing to give you stats for that and this post.
Gamerilla_jg
Gamerilla_jg
Citizen

Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:30 am
I would honestly like a second opinion, I want this topic to be Han interacting with his father and learning about his mother, and I think that I did so with the topic above. I could maybe extend it to be 1000 words or 1.5k but it won't add much to the story
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:53 am
I read through both threads and I think this is an accurate and authentic way for Han to find out about his lineage. So with that in mind...

Approved. Congratulations on obtaining Yuki and I look forward to reading more of your threads in the future
Gamerilla_jg
Gamerilla_jg
Citizen

Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:57 am
Thank you! I look forward to being as active as I can
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum