Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Hasumi Hayato (Living Clone)Today at 5:42 pmHasumi HayatoMissing Merchant (Mission)Today at 4:17 pmShiru IyasuA map to aid the villageToday at 3:35 pmKutari UchihaA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninToday at 12:07 pmShiru IyasuVoices in the GardenToday at 10:06 amMarabelle BlossomThe Uchiha's head musesToday at 10:04 amMarabelle BlossomThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Today at 10:02 amMarabelle BlossomA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 9:50 amMarabelle BlossomJunko TsukikoToday at 9:47 amMarabelle BlossomA Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi Terumi
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 24%
30 Posts - 23%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
11 Posts - 8%
10 Posts - 8%
7 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

The Turning Point [private] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Turning Point [private]

Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:25 pm
As Prim watched Nightshade and Samaruo, she realized the love the two shared . A smile spread across her face. The love the two shared was apparent in the reaction Samaruo had to what happened to her. She was hoping after Nightshades hug that Samaruo would be a little les worried.
Prim being Samaruos cousin, she knew Samaruo was concerned about the trouble Prim always gotten into. "Same with me, I will start being more careful. I am currently grounded to Konoha, so I can't get into much trouble here. Nightshade, maybe you should ask to stay here with Samaruo for a while just to be safe." Prim suggested.
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13060

Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:57 pm
As he tried to make Nightshade fall asleep, he would be huged by Nightshade, being assured that he would know where both Nightshade and Prim would be at all times. Hearing this would bring slight relief to him, but he would not wish to sound like a authoritive figure, demanding such information all the time. Samaruo would then embrace her in his arms as well, speaking a fews words himself. "Well, just try and not get yourself into to much trouble, but letting me know where you will go will comfrot be a little, thank you. I wouldn't know what to do with myself if I lost you, both of you. You two are too valuable to me." Samaruo would rest his head upon Nightshade as he would look upon Prims direction, with his eyes focused on prim when he said such caring words.

Samaruo would then hear Prim's idea, not a bad one at that, but he didn't believe that thsi apartment could hold both of them together, since he had to deal with his plans, such vexing plans he would call them. "Really, Thats not a bad idea, its just that I had things to complete before I could allow such actions to take place. Really I would love to, but you would rarely see me, Im so busy."

Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2265

Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:08 am
Nightshade held onto him and when he leaned over on her head, her heart rate sped up. She loved him with her wwhole heart. When he said it would be a little comforting to know where she was because he didn't want to lose her, a few tears shed down her cheeks. Nightshade had never meant to scare Samaruo. "I promise you won't lose me." She said to him. She held onto him in a tight hug. "I am sorry I scared you and I promise it won't happene again." Nightshade assured him. She meant it, from here on she would let him know if she was leaving the Village to go anywhere.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:28 am
Seeing the way he was holding her, and then hearing the way he spoke to both of them made Prim realize that maybe Viper was right and that she should be careful and not let herself and Nightshade get involved in dangerous things. Not only had she scared Viper she had scared Samaruo as well and could have gotten Nightshade killed. She decided from that moment on that maybe she should help keep an eye on Nightshade. She would talk about it later with Samaruo.

In situations where Prim had a lot on her mind, she liked to take a walk or train to clear her mind, sighing she stood up. "I have to go take care of something, I will leave you two alone for a while." She said to them heading towards the door. "I love you guys, don't worry I will be in the village." Prim added to not worry anyone.

(Exit)
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13060

Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:27 pm
See Prim leaving the apartment would remind him of his other duties that he had to take care off, most importantly, his training for his admission into the ops unit.

Samaruo would look look down to Nightshade, he would then welcome her to his home, what better choice would he have in order to watch over her. "You can stay Nightshade, you really are a amazing person to have around", Samaruo would say as he would let go of her and step back while giving her the spare keys to the apartment. "Just try not to dirty up the place... not that you would, but you know...." Soon, Nightshade would discover how much of a neat freak Samaruo was, but everyone has their faults.

Once he would hand her the keys, he would make his way to the door, to attend to the prolonged duties that awaited him. "See ya later Nightshade", he would say has he waved his hand back while shutting the door behind him.

[Exit]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum