Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Drowning his SorrowsToday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Today at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunToday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki Shinoda
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13060

The Turning Point [private] Empty The Turning Point [private]

Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:52 am
Where her Prim, this is the new apartment building that I live in. At lasts, Samaruo would reach his new apartment door, with Nightshade in his arms and Prim to follow. Nightshade would appear to be knocked out, probably due to the stress that she went through, Samaruo would soon find out about this. Samaruo would reach for the door with his left hand, while holding Nightshade ontop of his shoulders. Once Samaruo unlocked and opened the door, he would quickly place Nightshade on the nearby bed. the bed had just been made up, and the pillows were replaced with brand new ones this mourning, a comfrotable bed indeed. "Rest easy Nightshade". Samaruo would say, as he moved her loose har out the way and kissed her forehead. He also placed the blankets over her, for extra comfrot.

Once Nightshade was taken care of, Samaruo would direct his attention towards Prim. "Ok Prim, where in a private area, If you would please." Samaruo would say this to signal Primrose to begin, to tell Samaruo what has happened and what danger might follow in the future. "Also, dont skip ou on any details that you might believe to be irrelevent, because details like those tends to be the most important ones." Samaruo would continue to stare at Prim, while he would sit down on the bed, sitting right next to the sleeping Nightshade.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

The Turning Point [private] Empty Re: The Turning Point [private]

Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:24 pm
Primrose sighed heavily as she aslso sat next to her cousin on the bed. "Samaruo, a couple of days ago Nightshade and I went to the beach. She went ahead of me and I when I arrived at the beach was covered in a mist. It turned out to be Mangetsu Hozuki, and I told Nightshade to let me handle him, and for her to walk away. She went to the side of the beach to wait for me. I turned on my sharingan but because the mist was so thick, I could not see Mangetsu. He was one the swords men and had a special sword. It turned out he was behind me. I couldn't see him or sense him. He slashed my back open with his sword, it apparently cut deep." Prim stopped for a second, the thought of the pain and nearly losing her life scared her. "Nightshade tried to heal me, and then Mangetsu and Nightshade rushed me to the hospital in Kiri. Viper showed up, killed Mangetsu and returned Nightshade and I to her house. Me and Viper got into it, we had a horrible arguement. Then he came back and we had a talk, but I am not allowed to leave Konoha. I am guessing the next morning when I heard her leave I thought she was going to see you. Apparently she left the Village. I have a feeling she was going back to search for Mangetsu so she could take him out for what he did for me, I don't think she knew Viper had killed him." Prim said explaining to Samaruo what had happened to her. She had a feeling he was going to be as upset with her as Viper had been. Prim comes from a very protective family. She was hoping he would not be to upset with her.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2265

Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:27 pm
((I am asleep on the bed. I will jump in later, so you guys can skip my post.))
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:54 pm
While hearing Prim's explaination on the matter, he nod is head, seeing how Prim was in a life and death situation. "You and Nightshade need to be more careful", Samaruo would say as he would place his hand over Prim's shoulder. He was mad at first that they both got into a situation like this, but was reliefed to hear that they both seem to have a watchful guardian over their shoulders. "You know, I was about storm the Hokage's office, seeing how he would let you run off like that with no protection. But now I see that i was wrong, you are in good hands." Samaruo would remember their childhood, how both of them grew up. Prim was in a much better family now, one that acutally cared for one another. He would lower his head a bit, as his hair would come down. He then tighten his hand that wasnt on Primrose, makining it into a fist. Samaruo would frown a bit, but his long black hair would partially hide it. Samaruo believed that he could have done more for his cousin, but that would be over and done with, the past is the past.

"But what i dont get is why would this person, Mangetsu come after you, then help you along with Nightshade to a hospital. Do you know him on a personal level?" This part of her story would be difficult for Samaruo to process, there had to be a reason behind this person's actions.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:23 pm
"Nightshade and I had met Mangetsu on a mission, we sparred. He was from Kiri. He eventually came to Konoha for a visit. He wanted to challenge me one on one. I think he thought that was what would happen on the beach. But, what I don't understand is what happened to Nightshade. She was gone for nearly two days. All she remembers is a girl she met and going to a village. She returned with ash in her hair and smelling like sulphur. Where in the world could she had gone to? She seems to have lost her memory."Prim said as she hugged Samaruo. "I know you worry about me Samaruo and you worry about Nightshade to. You protect Nightshade and you love her, I can tell by the way you were holding her and comforting her. The bond you two share is strong. I know right now you are worried about her. I am concerned something bad may have happened, her arms are bandaged up. I just don't know where she went to. It couldn't have been Suna, Kiri is full of water,Skyscraper has more clouds and so storms are in Kumo. So where did she go?" Prim said walking over to Nightshade brushing her hair with her fingers.
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:41 am
As Samaruo thought about Prim's question, he would then realize the village of which Nighshade might have gone to. He would look up at Prim, and tell her the village he thinks it is. " It must have been the volcano village, it's the only reason why the scent of sulphur would linger on to her for so long. What could she possibly wanted there?"

Samaruo would keep his head down as he gritted his teeth, he also once again shook his head. It was bad enough that Prim would always seem to find herself in a situation, but if Nightshade had started to do the same, "I will not have that." Samaruo would look up at Prim, it would seem that Samaruo would need an appointment with Viper after all.

"Prim, you said that you were unable to leave the village now, right? If that is so, I need you to watch over Nightshade for now. because im going to be doing some investigating in this matter, and more training. I've been stuck in this little village for too damn long, I need to get to the bottom of this some how." Samaruo would stand up and walk around for a bit, sure he decided to take action for what has happened to Nightshade, but he couldnt just rush in with out some sort of plan. Samaruo needed advice on this matter, just to be sure.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:12 am
She started to have a nightmare as she tossed and turned suddenly. Even though she couldn't remember anything that had happened, she could see the image of the girl. The girl seemed to have a way of communicating with her. Something was wrong, it was like she needed help. Then when you go to help her, an eye, a sharingan looks at you. A loud scream echoed through her mind as she sat up fast breathing hard. She saw Samaruo walking around the room. " Samaruo." Nightshade said frightened wanting him with her.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:50 am
Not knowing what to do but doing her best to comfort Nightshade Prim begins to hug her. "Its ok sweetie, your safe. Tell us what happened please." Prim said holding her until Samaruo would come back in the room. Nightshade was practically a sister to Prim. "Viper can not know about this. Look what happened when he found out about what happened to me. Nightshade we have to figure something out." Prim said holding her close.
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:31 pm
"He can't huh... Says the one who has been under his watch for quite sometime." Samaruo would look at both of them. "Who knows?", Samaruo said as he stopped near the window of his apartment, staring out into the open. "we might have been fol-", Samaruo would be interrupted by Nightshade, as she would appear to be struggling in the bed, breathing out heavily.

Samaruo would walk over to the bed, standing over her as Prim was next to her. Samaruo would smilie a bit, and then ask her to try and fall back asleep. " Nightshade, why don't you go back to sleep, you will feel much better in the mourning, I promise. Nightshade was in no shape to be moving, in Samaruo's opinion. However, it was just his opinion, Nightshade could have rested enough to the point where she could manage herself, he wouldn't truly know.

Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:11 pm
"Samaruo, Prim, I am okay. I was just confused. I had gone to search for clues to what happened to you Prim, and to see what had happened to Mangetsu when I ran across that girl. I am guessing I just met that girl and we must have sparred thats where these bandages came from. I just don't remember how I got back here. I was confused." Nightshade stood up still feeling tired. She was more concerned about Samaruos reaction to what had happened to her. She walked over and wrapped her arms around Samaruo. "I am ok, I am just tired, and confused why I lost my memory. I promise to let you know everything that I do from now on, I didn't mean to scare you." Nightshade said as she hugged him.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum