Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Walk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Today at 1:48 amAzuki ShinodaTalk With The ChiefToday at 1:27 amAzuki ShinodaThe Power of Nepotism Pt. 2 (IO)Today at 12:51 amJunko TsukikoWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 11:06 pmYama KokoroTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterYesterday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Yesterday at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryYesterday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Yesterday at 8:07 pmAkabayashi Terumi
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

A turning point Empty A turning point

Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:36 pm
Kiru was far from the village. Far from anywhere really. The middle of the icy forest, on a small unused road. It was this road he had been on when he had first entered the land of snow. A long time ago, when he was still a child. A child who had lost his parents and clan. A child with no abilities, save the ability to run. An ability he hadn't lost. He was still running. Running from his new home. Running from the enemy that would destroy it. Waiting on the words of a traitor he had once called mentor. A traitor he had called family. He leaned against an icy tree, the snow beneath him held no chill that could get past the chakra framework of his coat. Even if he was naked he doubted he would feel it. His body already felt so cold and empty, he doubted any amount of cold would phase him. He didn't feel like going on. He had failed everyone who had trusted him, and had been betrayed by those who were left. If Kira asked him to save her, this would be the last act he did as a ninja. He was through.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

A turning point Empty Re: A turning point

Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:41 pm
"Kiru." The words would slip into his mind as a whisper, soft and warm. " it's time it seems. The fall of yuki is soon but thankfully the ninja are already gone. Get me out of here so we can strategize the next step please?" She sounded worried, almost defeated in tone, her words a downcast sigh.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:46 pm
Kiru would sigh as he stood. He put on his mask, its rather offsetting features a perfect way to hide his downcast appearance. He pulled his sword slightly to cut his finger, then returned it to its sheathe. "I'm bringing you here then."
His voice was nearly emotionless, the sound of someone broken. Their ideals torn from them. All he had left was the person who had been conspiring against his home from the beginning. His hand hit the ground, casting the summoning jutsu. Kira would feel a heavy pulling sensation as she was summoned, that could be ignored or followed to bring her to the boys location.
Anonymous

Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:52 pm
Urek was hungry and cold. The man having recently strolled away from the destruction of Yukigakure was also quite bored, the barren wasteland that was the Snow Country being rather plain looking. That was why he caught sight of a tree rather easily, even if it was slightly on the icy side. Ever the adventurer he wandered towards the tree. Several minutes later and he drew close enough to spot something, a person to be exact. They were leaning against the tree, Urek assumed it was a male of some kind. "Hey there!" He called out, waving his hand towards the male. "Spare some ryo for the needy friend?" He smiled, tilting his head to the side as a way to try and at least appear non-threatening. Though his general appearance didn't help exactly.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:46 pm
In a small puff of smoke the girl appeared in front of her student, the twin daggers held reverse in her hand just before the strange newcomer came in. She wouldn't address him, simply nodding to kiru. "Let's get out of here. We'll talk once were in a safe place okay? I know exactly where to head, as much as I hate it. If this succeeded she would activate her cursed mark level 2, increasing her speed and chakra. The strange mark across her heart poured black tatoo like symbols across her body as she sealed the body flicker, activating the technique the moment she got confirmation from kiru, her body disappearing at a speed of two hundred and twenty three out of the area.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:27 pm
Kiru would raise an eye at the random man, but would toss him 5 ryo. As Kira would appear, his heart sunk.  He couldn't even look at her. It simply hurt too much. "I'm not coming with you. I did my part. If I follow you, how will I know you won't destroy my life any further? I trusted you, and you threw it back at me. I've come to understand that i'm not cut out for the pain that keeps coming my way. After today, I have no idea who I can trust. My home is gone, the people I was supposed to protect are gone. And you helped it happen. So you can continue running and fighting until you betray whatever allies you have left, but i'm done being pulled around."
His usual tone was gone. Replaced with a monotone, unfeeling voice. His headband, barely tied, loosened and fell off his arm. He would turn his back on his former mentor, and head back into the frozen wastes.
Anonymous

Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:02 pm
Urek caught the tiny amount of ryo with his left hand, examining the amount he nodded his head. That'd keep him going for a bit, about five minutes to be exact. With a shrug he turned and walked off ignoring whatever was going on here, "Thank you friend." He spoke to the 'generous' boy before making his way back into the wasteland that was the country of Snow. Perhaps he would try somewhere warmer.

[Exit]

+5 ryo.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:02 am
She stopped for a moment, turning back to him with her hand still forming the single hand seal. What the hell was this boy doing!? She thought to herself before immediately hearing the spirit of her scythe speak into her mind. She ignored it. This wasn't the place or time.

"Kiru. I've taught you and protected you since day one. Clearly there are things we need to talk about. If you go back to yuki your dead. You won't survive. Same with taki or iwa. We need to get to konoha so we can discuss what's been going on just trust me. You know me...." She would disappear from there, her body flicker activating to take her from the area.

~remember who I am kiru. Your one of the few who I've always trusted and who you could always count on. Don't forget that... I don't want you to die.~

(Exit unless stopped)
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:07 am
He just didn't know anymore. He didn't know who he was, he had lost his cause in life. Maybe he could trust her, but on the other hand.. maybe he couldn't. He just needed some time to figure it all out. And that would probably throw him into danger. ~I will meet you there.. I just.. need some time. Wait for me.~
His voice was still lost, even in her mind. Not even he quite knew what he was going to do.

EXIT
Claiming Wanderer
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:09 pm
approved topic closed
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum