Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsYesterday at 10:11 pmHasumi HayatoHealing Ghost (Mission)Yesterday at 8:43 pmShiru IyasuWhen the storm comesYesterday at 8:36 pmKutari UchihaScourging The Pillagers [Highstakes Hunter]Yesterday at 7:50 pmEnishiA map to aid the villageYesterday at 7:21 pmHasumi HayatoNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 6:33 pmTori JintaroThe Arsonist(Hunter)Yesterday at 6:05 pmRiloHasumi Hayato (Living Clone)Yesterday at 5:42 pmHasumi HayatoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:17 pmShiru IyasuA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninYesterday at 12:07 pmShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 23%
30 Posts - 22%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
12 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Masaru Kimura
Masaru Kimura
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 250

Training turning sparring? (P, NK) Empty Training turning sparring? (P, NK)

Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:37 pm
Deciding that yet another day would be best spent training, Masaru had set out for the training grounds as soon as he could get away from his house. Although he did not despite it at the moment, as his father was at home, he much preferred the training grounds to the company of his stepmother. He did not even wait with training before he arrived at the training grounds, as he was eager to test how good he had become with the Tree Walking technique, and if he could apply it to other things, like buildings and rocks?

As such, he took longer time than usual to get to the training grounds, as he attempted to walk on the sides of some of the buildings that he passed on his ways there. He did, however, find it… Well, maybe harder would be the wrong word, but at least different from climbing trees. He guessed that one could say that different frequencies of chakra were required for climbing/walking on different things. He was not looking forward to trying to walk on more volatile things, such as water, which he assumed had to be quite different from trees.

Despite these slight delays, he still arrived at the training grounds rather early, and, after a moment of thought, decided to train with his kunai. While he was not too happy with the thought of throwing a weapon that might be wielded in melee, he rarely had less than a few when training, so being able to throw them with accuracy and force would certainly not be a bad thing.

WC: 266
Ayumi Uzuki
Ayumi Uzuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 650

Training turning sparring? (P, NK) Empty Re: Training turning sparring? (P, NK)

Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:47 pm
Ayumi walked into the training ground eager to get some real battle training. She got too caught up on solo training lately and she needed a spar. Ayumi looked around when she saw a boy training with his kunai, she walked near him and started training kunai with the dummy near his. She wanted to see how good he was before asking him for a spar. After a while she concluded his accuracy was either average or he was missing some on purpose. She was fine with sparring anyone as long as the opponent wasn't super strong or super weak. If so there was no point in fighting and losing time. She turned to him and said with a smile on her face "Hi, I am Ayumi Uzuki, a recent genin of Konohagakure", proudly she pointed to her head protector between her blood red hair, "Would you like a spar against me?".

WC:152
Arathel Anbura
Arathel Anbura
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Arathel's Stats
Familiar : Hebitsukaiza
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Earth Remove Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 216000

Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:20 pm
Kahen sat against a tree, watching as a boy journeyed onto the training grounds. Kahen turned his head as he studied the boy, that didn't look younger then him. "Hmm," Kahen hummed as he watched the boy take out a kunia. 'I wonder what he's going to do,' he thought as he stood beside the tree, resting his hand on the side.

Kahen then heard a faint sound of crunching gravel. He shifted his head and saw a female, that looked around his age, walk up to the boy with the kunia. She had red-wavy hair and pale skin. 'How nice, a girl with red hair,' he thought. He smirked when the two started communicating. From what Kahen could hear, she wanted to spar. Kahen eyes sparked open. He wanted to spar with them as well.

"But, I don't know if I should walk up to them..," he said quietly to himself, "well, maybe I can." He finished and started walking towards their direction. Well, maybe not, he thought and turned around. No, I should make friends," he said to himself and turned around and walked up to them.

When Kahen reached them, he looked at the boy and then back to the girl. "I heard you ask him you wanted to spar," he paused for second, "would you mind if I joined, I would really like to test myself?"

WC: 232
Masaru Kimura
Masaru Kimura
Citizen

Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:36 pm
Masaru was just about to accept the red-haired girl’s proposal of a spar, when the other boy joined them, and asked to join the spar as well. A three-way spar, with one of the opponents being a genin? This would be interesting, he thought, as he observed the two other ninja for a moment. While shorter than him, the red-haired ninja looked to be a few years his senior. Add the fact that she was a genin to that meant that she would probably beat him in a match. Well, getting beat down would only allow you to rise higher after. The other boy looked to be about his age, and Masaru believed that he had seen him at the academy before.

As such, the girl was marked with the highest threat level by Masaru. In a way it was probably fortunate that the other boy had proposed the three-way spar, as Masaru doubted that he would be able to take the girl down himself. “I don’t see any problem with it.” He told the other boy, and then turned towards the girl again. “Assuming, of course, that you would not mind the spar being three-way? But I must apologize, I’m forgetting my manners. My name is Masaru Kimura, and I am still attending the Ninja Academy, and I would be glad to spar against you.

WC: 492 (+226)

Last edited by Masaru Kimura on Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ayumi Uzuki
Ayumi Uzuki
Citizen

Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:48 pm
Ayumi smiled with enthusiasm when she saw a second boy asking for a spar. This was getting more interesting. After Masaru accepted the offer too, she turned to the other boy. Unfortunately she didn't have the chance to see his abilities like she did with Masaru since this was the first time she saw him but of course Ayumi being Ayumi, she would never miss a chance like this.

"Alright, I am fine with it too and.. what is your name cool guy?" she asked in curiousity, thinking maybe she would recognize him from his name. She did read some books about Konohagakure ninjas after all.

WC:233
Arathel Anbura
Arathel Anbura
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:26 pm
"To be honest, I barely know any jutsu, so I'm not that much of a challenge," he stated and continued, "so you being still in the academy does not matter." He finished with smile at the boy named Masaru. He laughed and raised an eyebrow at Ayumi for her comment saying he was cool guy, but he knew it was probably sarcasm. "Well, unless cool girl over here is some experienced fighter, then we're in trouble," he laughed again and raised his eyebrow at Ayumi.

"My name Kahen Zexus," he said as he bowed to both of them. Kahen unzipped his leather jacket and threw near a tree, revealing his solid white shirt and silver necklace. Maybe today was not the day to wear black pants, but it looks like it's going to rain, he thought as he looked up into the sky.

WC: 232+143= 475
Masaru Kimura
Masaru Kimura
Citizen

Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:53 am
“I must admit, I am not much better off on jutsu than you, I would believe,” he told Kahen, before looking over at Ayumi again, “So I would expect that Ayumi here would be able to defeat us without too many problems, her being a genin and all.” He said, with a smile despite the fact that he had just predicted his own defeat. “So, do we have any rules for the spar, or is it just free for all?” He asked, while thinking about how he could make them fight each other, instead of attacking him.

That was what he viewed as his only chance for a victory. Either that or teaming up with Kahen against Ayumi, but he did not like the thought of that. While ninja were supposed to be masters of stealth and deceit, Masaru had a sense of honour, after all. It did not prohibit him from trying to use his two enemies to tire each other out. On the other hand, he wanted to get stronger and just sitting back and watching two other people would not help there, direct combat would, even if he was defeated. With that in mind, he mentally prepared for a direct three-way fight.

WC: 697 (+205)
Ayumi Uzuki
Ayumi Uzuki
Citizen

Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:01 pm
She didn't understand Kahen telling her she was "cool". Was it that he thought Ayumi called him cool sarcastically, she was actually serious since his clothes and the way he talked was cool to her. Ayumi didn't think she would have the advantage in a free-for-all fight although she was a genin she wasn't experienced much more than an academy student and Kahen was still just mysterious. She hasn't even gone to her first mission, she was just training and training with not much real battle experience.

She listened to Masaru's words carefully, as the spar would start soon enough with everyone having approved. "I don't think rules are necessary, just try not to kill each other" she smiled and pointed her finger towards an open area 7-8 meters to the river. "Let's do the spar over there if you want, this place is filled with training dummies and trees." she wanted to be close to a river to use some of her jutsus.

WC:403

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Arathel Anbura
Arathel Anbura
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:53 pm
Kahen smiled, showing his perfect teeth to the two of them. He was excited about the spar and thought if they became friends, maybe they could help each other train. Kahen shook his head and listened to Ayumi talk about the only rule is not killing each other and where to spar at. "Yes! I prefer to not be dead!" He yelled a little to loud and his faced turned red. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell," he stated before he started to awkwardly laugh. Kahen turned his head and looked at the river beside it. 'hmmm, good thing she picked over there. I might get thirsty later, he thought as he smirked at his own joke.

'This is the first somewhat battle I'm going to be in.' Kahen started walking over to the area close to the river. The feeling of fighting is starting to make him nervous. He turned around and looked at the other two. "Whenever you guys are ready, or do we need to discuss something else first?" He questioned. Kahen started to wonder if he'll die in this fight from an accidental kunia hitting him in the face. He started to picture him dying, laying in a pool of his own blood. Kahen got a disgusted look on his. The Zexus closed his eyes and looked down, then shook his head. He realized he shouldn't think like that. They wouldn't kill him.

WC:475+239=714
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum