Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Toresu Kirai
Toresu Kirai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 800

(Private) Sparring Friends (Finished Sparring) Empty (Private) Sparring Friends (Finished Sparring)

Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:03 am
Isumo walked onto the training grounds and looked back at Shiku who was following him from afar. Isumo looked at Shiku "So you wish to train with me well then you are going to have to give it your all because i'm not going easy just because we are friends. " Isumo took his Right arm and grasped the Katana on his back preparing himself for a battle. "I this training we will fight till the other can no longer move but no killing. okay?" Isumo placed his right foot back and side ways dipping forward almost like doing a lung.

Last edited by Isumo Uchiha on Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Shiku_Himptomo
Shiku_Himptomo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

(Private) Sparring Friends (Finished Sparring) Empty Re: (Private) Sparring Friends (Finished Sparring)

Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:10 am
Shiku smiled and looked at Isumo eyes "I've heard you gained the sharingan its a shame it's only a level" Shiku smiled knowing it could not preform the strong genjutsu's the sharingan is known for. Shiku got ready for Isumo to attack. "Isumo I want you to fight with all your strength anyways don't woory about killing me" Shiku assumed the same fighting position as Isumo. Shiku looked deeply into the eyes waiting for the Uchiha to strike. After a few moments of silence Shiku says to Isumo "Where's all your Uchiha proud you usually are boasting by now."
Toresu Kirai
Toresu Kirai
Citizen

(Private) Sparring Friends (Finished Sparring) Empty Re: (Private) Sparring Friends (Finished Sparring)

Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:17 am
Isumo heard him talk of Uchiha pride and began to laugh "I have been told by an great shinobi that Uchiha pride is what weakens me therefor I no longer have Uchiha pride." Isumo sprinted toward Shiku who was 3 feet away and stop an inch from his face looking into his eyes then clapping his hands together preforming Kokuangyou no Jutsu on Shiku which wouldn't allow him to see any attacks just blackness then Isumo walked 3 feet away then turned around and began to gather an enormous amount of chakra in his lungs.
Shiku_Himptomo
Shiku_Himptomo
Citizen

Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:27 am
Shiku had heard of this move and knew what it was so because he couldn't get rid of it he closed his eyes and began to listen to the sounds around him. Shiku listened so closely he could hear a flys wings beat. Then he began laughing because he knew that Isumos attacks would be to noisy to not beheard. Shiku then heard one of Isumos foot steps and charged toward him preparing to use taijutsu against him. Shiku arrived next to Isumo and began by throwing a punch at Isumo's face.
Toresu Kirai
Toresu Kirai
Citizen

Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:38 am
Isumo released the genjutsu realizing that Shiku had figured out that a way through it. Isumo dodged the swing for his face by ducking under it. He then threw his right leg up kicking Shiku in the center of his chin causing Shiku to fly straight up into the air then Isumo jumped straight up into the air matching the speed that Shiku was moving. He drew his katana and sliced him 2 inches deep everywhere on his body causing a little bit of numbness in every part of his body. Isumo the kicked Shiku to the ground at full speed. Isumo landed firmly on the ground looking at Shiku knowing he could still move.
Shiku_Himptomo
Shiku_Himptomo
Citizen

Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:44 am
Shiku stood up and sprinted toward Isumo once again and began to throw a punch.
Toresu Kirai
Toresu Kirai
Citizen

Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:49 am
Isumo took the katana in his right hand and brought it down onto Shiku's arm taking his right arm off. Isumo then kicked Shiku to the ground and felt bad but knew he would grow from this.
Isumo then turned and left Shiku there after sowing up his right arm.
EXIT

WORDS= 360

Chakra Training
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum