Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6575

Training [P,NK] - Page 3 Empty Re: Training [P,NK]

Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:58 pm
Omg I approve.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:01 pm
[Ok I just neeed that to get approved, we can continue with our training]
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:21 am
"Damn." Nero would have first thought, "This is getting easier and easier but it also tires me of more easily each time I try it...". Nero was now punching the training dummy over and over again, training his muscles, mainly aiming to keep his body as strong as it has been before... Nero would once again punch the training dummy in the middle of its face (or where it face would have been, if it indeed had one) right after kicking it in the stomach (or, once again, where its stomach would have been if it indeed had one). He would then unsheathe his katana, and strike the training dummy again with it, sending a slash towards it's neck area, slicing a "wound" open in the area he slashed. He would then, qucikly strike the dummy's waist area in its side with the back side of the hold of the katana that he had used just now to slash the same dummy's neck area. He would have then sheathed the sword, putting it back to its sheathe with his right hand, which was the hand that has unsheathed the katana and made the slash in the first place, as he would turn around himself, hitting the training dummy's head with his left elbow. He would have, due to the slash and the hit, tear the head of the training dummy apart...

Nero would have still been working his Taijutsu, but he would then realise that he was becoming tired... He would stop randomly kicking and punching the training dummy, as he would take his cloak off, and wipe away the sweat he had on his forehead with the back of his right hand. He would then remember what Xuro has asked him earlier the day. "When will I be able to use Scorch Release ? He would ask himself... To be able to use Scorch Release, which is of course the advanced element, that is the merged form of Wind and Fire Releases, I obviously need to be able to use both Wind Release and Fire Release... How though ? Ninjutsu was never my thing in the first place... The clan I am a member of is known for their advance in ninjutsu, of course I have it in my blood.... I just have to "awaken" my ability... Now... How do I do that though ?". He would sit down on the ground and close his eyes, lying his back to the wall that was just next to him, taking a break from his training, in order to both get a little more rested, gaining his energy back, and think sanely for a little more amount of time, more calmly. "I suppose..." he would think to himself, once again, "I suppose I will start with the obvious part... Training the Wind Release and Fire Release... Ummm... How do I do that though ?". He would open his eyes and look up to the sky. "It's not as early as before..." he would then think, "Maybe it's late enough for other people to be awake, and maybe they are minding their own business... I wonder if the academy is yet open or not... If it is, I can go there to find out how I will be able to train the Wind Release and Fire Release...". Nero would then get up from the ground, shake off the dust from his clothes, and take his cloak back from the ground where he has thrown it. He would shake off the dust on his cloak too, as he would start walking towards the village, out of the training grounds.

"I will be back soon, Xuro... You can either wait here, or go away, if your training is over. I just have an important job I have to do and then I will be back... Even though I said I had only one job to do, it is one that may take a while, so you better not wait for me, or you'll get bored, and hungry... I will see you later after I come back... And, also, you may want to hear this part, when I come back, I will hopefully, and more than likely be able to use Scorch Release...". Nero would then leave the training grounds, heading out to the inner sides of the village. He would walk the streets that would have led him to the ninja academy. "I am sure..." he would have thought to himself on the road, "I am sure I will find my answers in the academy... At least some of the ones I need, or at the very least, a path for me to find my answers in the end of it... Now... Who should I ask about these at the academy ? One of the jounin, and one of the teachers of course... But should I just go in and ask it to the first person wearing the jounin attire that I see inside the building ? Of course not... Hmmm... I wonder if Kajin-sama is still a teacher in there ? The jounin named Kajin Zaki, the person that was my teacher back then, when I was merely an academy student... Those were some great times... I sometimes miss it, the way it was...".

He would then realise that he has already arrived at the entrance of the academy, the point thtat has been his goal to reach from the moment he decided to leave the training grounds and work on awakening his ability to use Wind Release and Fire Release, and of course, after getting through all of those as soon as possible, being able to use the scorch release... After all, being able to use his clan's Kekkei Genkai was always a goal of his... And not just a goal, but a wish, a dream... He was finally close to achieve this goal he had for a long time... So, he opened the door of the building, and stepped in to the entrance hall. He realised that there were not many people in there and most were very unlikely to be even ninja, so Nero kept walking to the more inner parts of the building. He has, after seeking it for ten to fifteen minutes, finally found a sign above a door that was saying "Kajin Saki's Office". "Saki ?" Nero would have thought, "They have spelled his last name wrong, or I misrecalled how it was written... Anyway, that is not that big of a problem...". Nero smiled, and tried opening the door and stepping in... The poor boy was too certain that he would have easily opened the door and stepped in, but that didn't happen... The door was locked, so Nero couldn't open the door, and bumped his face to the door. He quickly looked around, holding his hurt nose, in order to be able to tell if anyone has seen him do that. Fortunately, there weren't any people in the corridor he was in. "Great..." he would have thought, getting more deppressive than before, "...Now what will I do ? Where will I be able to find Kajin-sama ? Or will I be able to do it ? Ahhh... Damn old man... Anyway, I suppose I will enter another office...". He would then turn around, and would realise that now he would be facing another door with a sign above it. This one, fortunately, luckily, and ironically said "Kajin Zaki's Office". Nero smiled, and felt ashamed at the same time.

"I should never be too lazy to read signs..." he would think to himself as he would knock the door first. "Knock the door..." Nero would have then thought, "Why the hell didn't I knock the door first, before trying to enter just like that...". A familiar voice would then come from inside the office, "Come in !". Nero would smile even after hearing the sound of his former Sensei... Nero would open the door and step in. "Kajin-sama !" he would say as he would enter. Kajin, a 1.80 tall man with black spiky hair, and black eyes, along with a pale skin, would be sitting on his chair, though his legs would be crossed over each other on the top of the long white table he had, that was standing right in front of him. After seeing Nero, he would have put his legs down, and got up from the chair he has been sitting on the whole time. "Nero !" he would say while doing that, as he would then walk towards him and would hug the Jounin...

"Long time no see..." he would say, smiling and his eyes making it clear that Nero's sudden appearance, and existence caused him to recall the past... "Indeed" Nero would have answered. The jounin's former teacher would then leave his former student from his arms, and go back to the chair he was sitting on a minute ago, as he would keep talking, "Please, sit"... He would show the chair that was standing on the opposite side of the table he was sitting behind. Nero would nod, and sit on the chair that his former teacher told him to sit on. "So..." the former teacher, Kajin Zaki would say, "Which lovely wind brought you all the way here ? I haven't seen you since your graduation from the academy...". "Well..." Nero would say, "Ummm.... You do know that I am from the former well- known, currently extinct clan Goka, right ? The clan whose members have been capable of using the Kekkei Genkai named Scorch Release, the advanced element of wind and fire... Well, I realise that I am currently capable enough to be able to awaken my ability to use it... But the thing is, I yet have to train the two elements... How to use them, that is... And I had no idea how ? So, I came here for help... Help from my former teacher, the most capable shinobi I have known until now...". Kajin would have smiled to Nero's words. He would have then answered his former student, who has come all the way to his feet, seeking his teacher's help... "So... I heard you have recently been promoted to Jounin... Well, I believe it is time you would train your elements already... Though, you will only need to train only your second element... Now we will have to see if wind or fire is your first element... How do you do it, yoou ask ?". He would open a drawer and take out two little papers. He would then talk again... "These..." he would say, looking at Nero in the eyes, "These are the chakra papers... There are the way to learn which natural element affinity one has. You just hold it and infuse it with chakra, it reacts to your chakra... So... If one has wind affinity, as you surely do, it gets cut in half. If one has lightning affinity, it wrinkles. If one has earth affinity, it turns to dust. If one has water affinity, it becomes wet, and if one has fire affinity, which you will also surely have, it would burn and turn into ash... So, what I want you to do is to take these 4 chakra papers - Oh ! We will use more than two, since some might not be actually chakra papers, since there are loads of papers, sorry... Anyway, I want you to hold these chakra papers and infuse them with chakra. We will see what will happen. Hold all in on hand, but make sure they don't touch each other. Then we will plan further how you will train your elements...".

Nero would do as his former techer, Kajin Zaki told him to, and would grab the 4 chakra papers, and hold them accordingly, meaning they would be in his same hand, and they wouldn't be touching each other, since in Nero's opinion, that may have caused two chakra papers to show the same element affinity, when they would have shown two different ones if they were held seperately. He would, as he was told, infuse the chakra papers with his chakra, and wait to see what happens. He would realise that the papers would react to his chakra simultaneously. He would realise that the chakra paper he was holding between his thumb and index finger would be cut in half, the one between his index finger and middle finger would burn out and turn to ash, and suprisingly, the third one would be effected too... The third chakra paper, the one that Nero was holding between his middle finger and ring finger would have wrinkled as a reaction to the chakra of Nero that has been infused into it by the Goka... "So..." he would say, "Wind, Fire... And lightning too ?". Kajin would smile. "Indeed..." he would answer, "It seems that you're not only unique because you being a member of the Goka clan, but because you being advanced in Ninjutsu already... You are lucky, rare... Anyway, now that we know your first elemental affinity is wind, and that your second one is fire, we know which element of yours you should train for you to become able to use the Scorch Release you have talked about... And of course, in addition, you can train yourself to use Lightning Release too... ". Nero would smile as he would answer, "So... Where do we start ?" he would ask. Kajin would open a drawer put some stuff from the drawer to a bag that was standing nearby, as he would then once again continue talking. "Well..." he would say, "We can't do it here, can we ? You would have had the danger of burning down the whole building... And we would most certainly not want that to happen...".

Kajin would start walking, and leave the office, signing Nero to follow him. When they ocne got out of the room, he would look at the sign saying "Kajin Saki ?". He would take the sign "Why is this sign still here ?". Nero would be confused. "What's the problem ?" Nero would ask his former teacher. His teacher, on the way out would answer. "Well, I have recently gotten my office, and they prepared a sign to be hung above my door... The problem was that they have spelled my last name wrong. I got a new one, and put the old one above the door of the empty office that is in front of mine, for someone to take it and throw it to trash... I don't know why the hell it is still here... Anyway, I guess if you want a work done badly, you should be the one to do it yourself...". "So, that's why..." Nero would think to himself... They would finally leave the building (the ninja academy, that is) to head out to the destination Kajin had in his mind for Nero's elemental affinity trainings. They would have walked and walked and walked until Kajin would have stopped when they reached a wide, empty area... "Now what ?" Nero would have asked his teacher once they stopped. The jounin that was the former teacher would answer the one that was the former student, while he would also seem to be searching for something in the bag he filled up back in his office in the ninja academy, "Just go to the middle of the area, I'll follow you...". Nero would do as the other jounin told him to, and walk to where he has thought to be the exact middle of the wide and empty area, and would have started to wait for Kajin, his former Sensei to tell him to do something, or do something himself...

Kajin would seem to finally find what he has searched for in his bag. He left the bag there, on the ground and came towards Nero with a small light brown wooden box in his hand. When he reached Nero, he would have opened the box and showed Nero what it was that was kept in it. Papers... Small papers, in the sizes about same as the chakra papers Nero has used to learn his elemental affinities. "These..." the former teacher would then say, "are usual papers... They aren't anything like the chakra papers at all... Now, the first step of your training would be infusing these with your chakra so they react the same way to your chakra the way the chakra papers would have reacted. Nero nodded and grabbed the box from Kanji's hand. He took out two papers from the small, light brown wooden box, holding one with each hand. He would concentrate one part of his chakra into one of them, as he would also be concentrating another part of his chakra into the other one. He would sit on the ground, since he would have been thinking that it would have been easier to concentrate when he was sitting. He would hold his arms crossed out to each other. Nero's eyes would have been closed after that point, which was another technique to allow himself to concentrate easier. Kajin would have been, simultaneously, walking towards the place he left his bag on. He would then grab his bag once again, come back to where Nero was, put the bag on the ground, and sit next to it. He would have created no sound, since he would have been watching out not to cause any sound in order to not cause Nero to be distracted. Nero would, by the time, be thinking to himself...

"I hope this will work..." Nero would have thought, "I have promised Xuro and sworn myself that I was going to train and train, and not give up until I finally had awakened the ability to use the Scorch Release, the Kekkei Genkai, the bloodline of my clan... I am a leader of an organization of proud shinobi, and I have to do my best to become stronger, in order to prove that I'm worthy of the power I have as a person being the leader of the organization... I am the Light that the organization is named after... And now I have to learn to create my suns, that will become my Light, that will allow me to prove that I'm worthy of having that name... I must prove that I am worthy of keeping it...". Nero would have been more concentrated than before after that point, as he would have sensed that the paper he was holding with his right hand had burnt down... When he opened his eyes, he would find a speck of ash in his hand. He would look to the paper in his left hand and realize that it has wrinkled too... Nero would now be feeling more than a million times happier than before. he would have laughed, and looked at where his former teacher has last been standing when Nero had last seen him. He would realise that the teacher was now sitting on the ground. "I have done it, Kajin Sensei." Nero would have then said. His former sensei would have looked at Nero smiling, as he would answer "Of course you did... I knew someone like you would've completed this challenge this easily, in so little amount of time... Congratulations...". He would have then got up from the ground, taking the box back after closing it, and throwing it back to where it came from, the bag he has brought with him from his office in the ninja academy. Nero wondered what else could have been in the bag, and if all the stuff in the bag were realted to the plan Kajin had for Nero's elemental affinity trainings...

The former teacher of the Goka clan member, the person who was there for the pure purpose of becoming stronger, becoming worthy of what the others see him as, or think of him, would have then continued speaking, "Now, Nero... We will then head to the next step of the training... Well, trainings, since you seem to be doing the training of two elements at the same time... That is unusual and interesting... I am once again admried by your gift, and the knowledge you have over exactly how capable or strong you are... You never overestimate yourself, nor do you underestimate... That is one really important property for a ninja to have... One of the many things that is rare in you... Just like your blood... Anyway, the second challenge...". Kajin would have slammed his palm to his face after realising what he had done. He then went to the bag, and took the wooden box again. He took all the papers and threw them back into the bag. It seemed it was now the box he was after. The box was in the shape of a perfect cube... Until Kajin broke it. He tore it up into 6 parts, which were all plates, and were at least an inch thick, 5 inches long and wide... The plates would have been perfectly equal to each other in size, making them exactly same, not a single detail in them being different... Nero would have wondered where this was going, and then it hit him... "Oh..." he said, "I see... Now am I supposed to infuse those wooden plates with chakra and cause them to react the same way as chakra papers, right ? Well, if so, I can sure say that this is going to take a while... They are too thick to wrinkled...". Kajin would have smiled. "Yes..." he would have answered, "That's exactly what you are going to do next... Now, start...". He would have then thrown two plates towards Nero. Nero would catch them, hold one with each of his hands, put his hands holding the wooden planks on his legs, close his eyes, and once again start concentrating... He would, of course at the same time, be thinking to himself about the same things he had always been thinking of lately...

"God..." he would have then thought to himself, "I wonder if I will be able to complete this step as easy as the previous one.... It is much harder after all... Maybe the fire one will be easy, since wood can burn easily, but how the hell will I be able to make this damn thick wooden plate wrinkle ? Is that even possible, or is Kajin just trying to make me do my best, and develop my ability like that ? It would have worked after all... So, I will have to do my best, no matter what, even if it is not possible to achieve what I am planning to achieve...". Then, he would have kept concentrating on his chakra, that was infused to the wooden plates he was holding in each hand... Soon, he would have realised that the wooden plate in his right hand would have started to keep becoming hotter and hotter, but it was not hurting him, as the one in his left hand would have, similarly, started to vibrate, but not naturally, not like if his hand was shaking, but as if the lightning infusion was working...

A little more while later, the wooden plate in his right hand would have been ignited, as it would have started burning. Nero would grin, not opening his eyes, as after that point he would concentrate more on the plate in his left hand, since he alread knew that it indeed needed more concentration, maybe because it was harder to make lightning effect wood instead of burning it, and maybe because fire was his second elemental affinity, and lightning was his third. Anyway, later, Kajin would have started talking again. "O.K." the former teacher of Nero's would have said, "That would be enough... I doubt that it is possible for you to make a wooden plank wrinkle, and it seems that your lightning based chakra is now concentrated enough, which means it would be tense enough to be deemed as lightning... Now get up.".

Nero would have opened his eyes and done like Kajin had said, getting up from the ground, as he would have shaked off the dust from his cloak... "Now what ?" Nero would have asked his former teacher, who has trained him countless times before, when he was an academy student or a genin... His former teacher would have quickly answered his former student's question "Now," he would have said, "We are going to go back to the ninja academy, enter my office, and have a cup of tea... Follow me...". He would take his bag, and start walking towards the academy through the path that they have used to come to the area from the academy. Nero would have been suprised. "Is it over already ?" Nero would have asked Kajin once again. Kajin would have laughed and answered, "Of course it is over... People with talent do not need massive times of training to achieve any of the goals they have, unless the situaton is so that the person has impossible dreams, instead of goals… One first has to be capable of differing those, before they can even think of achieving the dream they know of as their “goal”…”.

Nero would smile before answering his former teacher, “Well, that sure was a damn deep talk… I suppose I have time for a cup of tea, after all…”. He would have then followed his former sensei back to his office in the ninja academy of the village hidden in the sand… After a short walk, they would have soon arrived at the ninja academy, as they would have then stepped in and went to Kajin-sama's office. They would then sit on the same chairs they sat on before the training, and then they would have started talking, soon after Kajin Zaki threw the bag that seemed to be empty to the ground. "So..." Nero would have then asked, "Do I need a spesific training for the Scorch Release ?". Kajin would have laughed hard to these words, making Nero suprised and confused at the same time... "Do you need a spesific training ?" he would have repeated, "How the hell am I supposed to know ? Do you think that I look like a member of this so-called user of the Scorch Release Goka clan ? That, my student, is something that you will have to find out by yourself...". Nero would have smiled back. "I see..." he would have answered, "Well, thanks for all that you have done for me so far... But, you see, I have my friend waiting for me in the training grounds, and I promised him that I would have returned as soon as I could if the training ended today... So I must return now, since I believe this will be it for today... Thanks for your offer of the cup of tea, I suppose I'd like to keep that opportunity to a later date... See you later, Kajin-sama...". Nero would have then gotten up from the chair he has been sitting on for the short time the two have once again been chatting... He would have then walked out the door as Kajin-sama would have answered, "See you later, Nero...".

Nero would then return to the training grounds in order to meet up with Xuro once again, and "report" him of his own last state. When he would have seen his comrade, he would have walked towards him and said, "Sorry for keeping you waiting... It is done....". It was indeed done... Nero was now capable of using Fire Release and unexpectadly Lightning release too, except the Wind Release he appearently was already capable of using... He now only had to learn the necessary jutsus that would have rendered him "powerful"... "Damn !" he would have then thought, "This is not it... I still have so damn many things I will have to do before I will be able to call myself a worthy warrior... A worthy ninja, a worthy soldier of the village I serve to, the village hidden in the sand... Still, this was indeed a lot of progress for just one day... If I keep making good us of the time I have, like I did today, I will soon achieve any goals I have, like my former teacher Kajin-sama has just said... Xuro... He has indeed achieved some of his goals faster than I have... I have to work hard, not just to become more powerful more easily, nor just in order to be able to achieve my dreams or become a better, a stronger servant of my village, but also in order to able to catch up, or match Xuro, become his equal...".

"Now I need time..." Nero would have then said to his comrade, who was the co-leader (as Nero) of their organization, the Brotherhood of Light... "I need time to discover the way I am going to use the Scorch Release.... Oh, also, Wind, Fire and Lightning... So, I have 3 basic and 1 advanced element I am capable of using yet I know no jutsus related to them... I will yet have to learn and train or invent and train some jutsus... And I would rather start right off, but not here, somewhere else... I need to do this in a darker place... And most likely alone... Just know that I have now achieved those goals of mine... Now what I gained troughout the adventure I have lived since this goal... They will help me achieve any further goals I have... See you later Xuro Bakuton, as, I believe, that battle we have talked about is no longer that far ahead from us... Now, see you later, see you next time, Xuro... I will head out to the dark destination I mentioned... I have many things I have to take care of personally...". Nero would have then turned his back, realising he has forgotten one kunai on the ground. He took it and left the training grounds in order to "plan the future"...

[EXIT]

[WC of this post: 4996]

[Total WC: 11013, 55 Stats, 110 JP]

[Fire Release Trained 2000/2000
Lightning Release Trained 3000/3000
Scorch Release Trained 3000/3000
Ninjutsu Spec Trained 2000/2000
(10k in total)]
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:54 am
Well then, approved.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:54 pm
xuro would carry on with his own training and would pay attnetion to nero. after a while he would see nero leave and heard him say that he'll be back. xuro would nod and continue with his own training. Xuro decided to get down to some mor etraining. He had been taking a break after that intense clay explosion release training and decided that he would continue with other training now. He felt he had enough of earth style training as he sees himself as a earth style master and also not explosion release as he had now accomplished his goals mastering C1, 2, 3 and 4 to his delight completing his explosion release training and making himself an explosion release Master. He then practided some weapon training. He pulled out a few kunai and started throwing them at a training dummy about 20 meters away from him. He then pulled out lots of shuriken and threw them at the training dummy next to that one. He then pulled out lots of senbon and then aimed and threw them at the the third training dummy in that row. He then pulled out his two katanas and ran at the 4th training dummy and started slashing at it with both katanas in all directions and all different places using his incredible speed. After doing that for about 10 minutes, he then walked back to the first dummy to assess his aiming. All of the kunais hits the dummy and none missed. He gave a big smile showing his deligth at the success of hos his kunai tthrowing. He then pulled out all the kunai and stored them back in his pouch. He then walked over to the second dummy and observed his throwing. He hand thron most of the shuriken on the target except for about 5 that missed. He was still happy that he had hit most of the target with his shuriken training. He then went to the the 3rd training dummy and seen his results. The seonbon training had been the least successful from all 3. He grew a frown on his face as only half of the senbon he threw hit the target and the other missed and scattered around the training dummy stuck in the ground. He sighed and then walked back to collect all the shuriken and thenc came and collected all the seonbon and stored them. Back in his pouch. He then decided that was enough of weapon training for now. So he decided he would do some transformation technique practisimg. He hadn't mastered any of the advanced transformations techniques. He only knew how to do the plain normal basic transformations. He could learn now level 1 of the transformation technique mastery and try and imrpove his transformatoon. He first began by concentrating on people he knew. He started with his mother and father and family members and began transforming into them for a minute each before going to the next transformation. After he done that, he went to transformations into his friends. He started with Nero and then the young Uchiha Chishiki and the Uzumaki Yusuke as wllas his other friends and acquantances he had met in his life.. After that he saw nero returning and heard him say that he was done training and greeted and left. Xuro knew that now Nero had successfully achieved his goalsa as well by assuming it from the words he mentioned in the conversation. He was happy for his friend that they both achieved their goals. Xuro would then smile and say, "ok my friend see you around. Bye" as Nero would leave. Xuro then figured that now Nero left. And being in the middle of the night with no one else around he got bored and kinda scared of training all by himself. He tthen figurd it was time for him as well to return home. His parents would be worried sick if goes home later than this. He also began to get tired. All of the training and and being up so kate made ihm very fatigue and and tired. He felt he needed some very good sleep. He then picked up his stuff and then headed back home. He was quite happy with his training here today and he really progressed far and so did Nero. After a couple of minutes he had finally reached the door of his house. He silentlya opened it and crept into his house. He then walked slowly and quitely across his house. All the lights were off and it was very dark. He guedd his parents were probably sleeping. He then made his way through the rhouse and went to his room. He then gave a huge sigh that he wasn't court. He opened the door and entered the room. Xuro then jumped with such a suddenly shock of his life. There stood in his room with the lights on, his mother and father looking very angry and having their arms crossed. He then had a scared look on his face as his parents looked at him intensely and silently wanting an explanation. Xuro knew that he parents we're angry but he seen them angrier before. They were more worried about him then angry as they know he's such a major shinobi int he village. Being only 15 and a Jounin doing such difficult missions and such. His life was in danger so they were always worried about him and wanted him to be safe and secure and wouldn't want anything to happen to him. Xuro woild quickly say, "umm, Mom, Dad don't be freaked out! I can totally explain this..." He hoped that he would get grounded because of this but he contniued and told them the truth of what jhappen throughout his day.

[TWC: 6016: 60JP, 30 Stat, transformation technique level 1 leanrt- 600 words.]
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:05 pm
Approved
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:51 am
[Forgot 10k/10k interaction with the soul amethyst. Since this does not need a seperated training, but merely has to be with the user for 10k words, i believe i can use this topic for that too, request another approval]
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:55 am
Approve
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum