Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Training [P,NK] Empty Training [P,NK]

Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:10 pm
It was a sunny day, as usual in the village hidden in the Sand. Nero was walking the streets with his long white cloak. He was easy to be notices since he was the one wearing a cloak with a color lighter than any other color the other people in his sight was wearing. He has just returned from the academy, becoming a Genin. He looked up at the sky, watching the white coulds move with the wind in front of the blue infinity... The scene made Nero feel peaceful, he would close his eyes, feeling the wind in his skin. After some seconds, he once again opened his eyes and started thinking. "Ahhh..." he thought, "What a beautiful day... A beautiful day, for doing anything... It's such a shame that I'm tired as hell... I do regret not sleeping early last night... Anyway, there is nothing I can do, I believe, I should as well go home and sleep until I feel energized, and freshened.". So, Nero headed to his home.

When he arrived, he firstly take out all of his clothes and took a shower. The shower was Nero's favourite place to think too. "What am I doing ?" he thought, "I am talking highly about my clan, and my abilities that are going to be awakened, when I don't do anything to achieve those goals I shape in my head... O.K., I am really tired now, but what stopped me yesterday ? The day before that ? The past week ? What is the thing that stopped me until now ? Nothing... I stopped myself... I harmed myself, didn't allow myself to get stronger... So, I swear to myself over my pride, and over the history of the Goka clan, I won't die until I make my clan reborn from its ashes, awakening my ability to use Shakuton...". After getting out from the shower and wearing his clothes, he jumped to the bed, trying to sleep. Then, after some minutes, he fall asleep.

Nero woke up in the middle of the night in his bed, hearing a scream of a woman. Nero fastly raised his head to look out to the dark street from the window that was next to his face in order to be able to see what was going on. Upon looking down, he would see a lady holding a baby in his arms, holding tightly... She looked so scared, it could be seen from where Nero was. Nero would watch the situation, seek a reason for the lady's situation, as he would grab his equipment with his right hand. Just as he wore his cloak, after all his equipment, he realised the male figure walking towards the lady. Nero then also realised that there were brass knuckles being worn by the man. Nero jumped out of the window, falling down, and landing between the lady and the thug.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Training [P,NK] Empty Re: Training [P,NK]

Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:29 pm
Xuro would be walking down the sunny bright yet sandy streets of Suna. There was a slight wind in the air at time of the afternoon. THe wind caused a small breeze of sand to fly around the village. Some sand flew into XUro's eyes. Xuro rubbed them as his temper boiled up furiously. HE hated when the sand would fly into his eyes. IT made him very angry as he would always spend all day rubbing his eyes because of the thought that there is still some sand in his eyes and that it will go right into his eye ball and make him blind. He didn't really believe that this was really possible but he still had that paranoid thought in his mind. HE rubbed his eyes for a minute until it felt bettter. He looked around the street. There was people everywhere. It was late afternoon and all the people were busy doing there own duties and minding their own businesses. The street was very noisy. ANd another thing Xuro hated was a lot of noise. He was tired as he had just returned from doing a bunch of C rank missions that finished him up. HE wanted to just relax some place peaceful and extremely quiet. He walked out of the village till he came to end of the village that led to the infinite desert. HE stood there looking at the endless free, un occupied land of sand. the sun was just about to set in that so Xuro decided to stay and relax and enjoy thee beautiful sunset. XUro would find a large sand hump. HE walked up to it and stabbed his sword into the sand. He then sat down and stared the colorful sunset. After some time Xuro felt sleepy and his eyes slowly closed.
Suddenly Xuro woke up and looked around being extremely confused. IT was night and not just night but pitch black mid night. It was really dark and creepy all alone in the open desert. HE realized that he had dozed off looking at the sun set and fell asleep for a couple of hours. Xuro would hear a women scream in the distance. He thought that being so late at night it was probably someone being robbed or even worse. Xuro got up, grabbed his sword and then ran back to the village to where the sound had originated from. After running for a few minutes in and out of streets, he stopped at looked at what was a couple of meters in front of him. It was a lady standing there seeming very scared. In front of her was his friends Nero who was facing a big man who probably seemed to be a robber or something. HE would get worried and tell Nero via their telepathic Connection, "Hey Nero what's going on??"

[WC: 477]
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:34 pm
Nero would be suprised to hear form Xuro through the curse mark at that time of the day. "Hey Nero what's going on??" would Nero hear Xuro saying, in his mind. Nero would answer Xuro, "I'm not yet a hundred precent sure, but we'll see... Just stay on put there... We will talk later what you're doing up so early... Anyway... Watch the thug's moves... And be careful...". Nero would then once again concentrate on the thug with the brass knuckles on. The lady with the baby in his arms would be standing behind Nero, and that would be the time Nero remembered them. "Xuro," he would add to his words of the conversation through their telepathy, "I want you to create a clone which would get the lady and the baby away from here... Can you do that for me ?".

Nero would hope Xuro would listen to his words and do as he says. He would start talking to the thug standing in front of him. "What is your problem with the lady ?" he said, his face getting a serious gesture. The thug's anger could be seen from anyone in the area. It wasn't anger towards Nero or Xuro, but pure madness, which probably didn't have any direction either... The thug shouted to Nero, not being able surpass his anger. "It's," he was shouting, "is none of your business...at all !!!". Nero smiled, as a part of his hair fell over his eyes, shading the upper half of his face too... "First of all..." Nero answered, "...you're annoying people by shouting at this time of the day. And, your anger is just pathetic. So shut up and calm down. Now, second of all...". Nero drew his katana, and continued talking, "It's not you're job to decide what my business is, as a ninja of the village hidden in the sand, it is not only my business, but also my duty to protect innocent people of the village from people... Well, like you... And lastly...". Nero raised his katana, held it towards the man, and he would raise his head too, as his hair will go back once again, revealing his hiny brown eyes once again.

He would then continue talking, "It is you, who should have no business here...". Nero would then meantally message Xuro. "Xuro," he would say, "I am going to release the sword from my hand, and I want you to explode this man before he even gets a chance to counter... I will give you some time for you to create your art, but then be done before the sword falls down, not allowing the man to hear one last single sound from the metal... This is all a part of the ritual, Xuro... Everyone must pay their sins the way that is unique to each other person... This man, not giving a chance for us to know what happened, will be punished by not being able to know what killed him... Go ahead...". Nero would hope that Xuro was ready until Nero finished his words... He released the sword from his hand, and in mere seconds, the sword would fall down, making the sound of a metal hitting the earth...

[WC : 1017]
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:19 pm
Xuro was looking at Nero, the lady and the Big angry man with brass knuckles from the street corner. He was just about 10 meters away but was very silent and also being very dark, the lady and the angry man wouldn't be able to notice him there. Except Nero as he had communicated with him through their telepathic connection so XUro had assumed that Nero knew that he was there. Nero would say telepathically, "I'm not yet a hundred precent sure, but we'll see... Just stay on put
there... We will talk later what you're doing up so early... Anyway...
Watch the thug's moves... And be careful..." Xuro would listen carefully to Nero and what he said. Xuro would see now tension going on and a fight was now inevitable. Xuro immediately would slip the tubes from his back pack which was under his white Brotherhood of the sand Cloak into his palm mouths. He then made his palm mouths sip in some chunks of clay. Xuro was just making sure he was ready if anything did happen. There were the lives of his friend, Nero and that lady and her baby. Xuro would then hear nero once again communicating to him telepathically, "Xuro, I want you to create a clone which would get the lady and
the baby away from here... Can you do that for me ?" Xuro respond just as he held the hand sign for shadow clone jutsu, "Yes sir, ya gotit!" Xuro would make one shadow clone the clone would then dashed past Nero and the thug and then pick up the lady and carry her and run very fast till the clone to the turn to the next street. He then put the lady down and told her nicely, "Dont worry I'm here to help. We will handle the thug you just get out of here ok?" The lady would nod and say, "Thank you" As she and her baby would run off. In the mean time, Nero would talk to the thug as he held his sword at him, "What is your problem with the lady ?" The thug seemed pretty angry and Xuro got on his toes as he getting ready for the thug as the thug was bond to attack sooner or later. the thug would then say, ""It's none of your business...at all !!!" Nero would then say as he drew his katana, "First of all... you're annoying people by shouting
at this time of the day. And, your anger is just pathetic. So shut up
and calm down. Now, second of all..." Nero had now pointed his katana at he thug and then said again, "It's not you're job to decide what my business is, as a ninja of the
village hidden in the sand, it is not only my business, but also my duty
to protect innocent people of the village from people... Well, like
you... And lastly... It is you, who should have no business here..."
nero would then tell Xuro telepathically, "Xuro," he would say, "I am going to release the sword from my hand, and I
want you to explode this man before he even gets a chance to counter...
I will give you some time for you to create your art, but then be done
before the sword falls down, not allowing the man to hear one last
single sound from the metal... This is all a part of the ritual, Xuro...
Everyone must pay their sins the way that is unique to each other
person... This man, not giving a chance for us to know what happened,
will be punished by not being able to know what killed him... Go
ahead..." Xuro would then reply also telepathically, "He he, Don't worry i'm already ready with my clay just gonna take two seconds." With that he lowered his hands on the floor and then released 10 spiders. they scattered on the ground and crawled right at the thug. They crawled up him from his shoes then into his trousers. Soon they spread throughout his whole body. each spider taking a different position in his body. JUst then Nero let go of his sword and it was falling to the ground. By now the thug would feel theres something in his clothes. Just as he lifted his hands to start scratching, Xuro would perform the seal while telling NEro telepathically,, "ENJOY THE SHOW!" Just as the sword was about to hit the floor, there was a small BOOM! The thug would blow up into thousands of pieces right infront of Nero. But the blast wasn't so big so it would only harm the thug would be completely gone.

[WC: 1216]
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:50 pm
"ENJOY THE SHOW!" Nero heard Xuro say. He had already realised the small spiders created by clay that have scattered around the thug's body. He did enjoy the show, the body of the man being not being blown up, but exploding, not leaving even a little dust left from the man's former self, since each surviving molecule would burn down and disappear, as well as the previous, and next ones. He made sure not to leave a trace of the man being killed. "Now," Nero would say, turning to face Xuro, "Let's talk... What are you doing so early in the morning ? Well, I doubt that this time of the day can be considered morning.... But anyway... What are you here for anyway ?". Before Xuro would find a chance to answer, Nero would head towards the training grounds, continuing to talk to Xuro, "Come on, now. You can tell that on the way to the training grounds...". He would then grab his katana from the ground and continue to walk away... "Yes..." Nero would think, "I have to train anyway, and I don't have anything to do for this day... It is also too early anyway to do anything else...".

[WC : 1217]
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:23 pm
Xuro had just blew up the thug and saved the lady from any danger. He hoped Nero had enjoyed the show and he thinks that he did. Nero would then turn adn face Xuro. He would then say, "Now, Let's talk... What are you
doing so early in the morning ? Well, I doubt that this time of the day
can be considered morning.... But anyway... What are you here for
anyway ?" Nero would start walking and then say, "Come on, now. You can tell that on the way to the training grounds...Yes..." Nero would grab his katana and walked to the raining grounds. Xuro would then catch up and walked next to Nero and start telling his story. He first fixed up his sleeves and pushed the tubes back into his cloak and then covered his cloak's sleeves over his hands and then he began telling his story, "ok well its kinda long.. Anyways i was tired and wanted some alone quiet time away from all the busy noisy people of the village. SO I went to the desert and relaxed a bit and watched the sun set. then i must have fallen asleep and woke up in the middle of the night and hearing that scream and ran over here as fast as i could. that the simplified version of my sorry I guess... And what is you story for being up so early" Xuro would swing his sword over his shoulder and carry it with his right hand.

[WC: 1468]
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:29 pm
Xuro caught up with Nero and started walking next to him. He then
started telling Nero about why he was up so early, "O.K." he said,
"Well... It's kind of long... Anyway I was tired and wanted some alone,
quiet time away from all the busy, noisy people of the village. So, I
went to the desert and relaxed a bit and watched the sunset. Then I
must've fallen asleep and woke up in the middle of the night hearing
that scream, and I ran over here as fast as I could. That is the
simplified version of my story, I guess... And what is your story for
being up so early ?". Nero would start answering Xuro as they both
would've already reached the training grounds, which was the destination
they had in mind at the first place... "Well..." nero said, "It's
pretty much the same thing... I was a little tired, went to sleep, and
woke up because of that scream, that also woke you up... Anyway, each
event creates an opening... None of us would've taught we'd be up this
early in the training grounds for some training, right ? So, let's make
good use of that...". Nero would then leave Xuro behind, going towards a
training dummy.

He would first be thinking of training his
Kenjutsu, but he would then remember that he had some jutsus he needed
to master... "O.K." he thought, "First, I have to train the
transformation jutsu up to the point I can use it better...". Nero then
started using the transformation technique to transform himself from one
person to another continously...

[WC : 1487]
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:53 am
After Xuro would tell his story, Nero would say his, "Well..." nero said, "It's pretty much the same thing... I was a little tired, went to sleep, and woke up because of that scream, that also woke you up... Anyway, each event creates an opening... None of us would've taught we'd be up this early in the training grounds for some training, right ? So, let's make good use of that..."

Xuro would watch as Nero walked to a training dummy. He would see Nero start transforming into different people continuously. Xuro would then realize he also had to do some training of his own, "Ok he's doing his training now i should get started on mine" Xuro thought to himself. He had to do a lot of explosion release: C1 training. He needed to do a lot of training so he could be better at it and then be able to master all the arts of the C1 so he could move over to C2. XUro would walk to a tree about 10 meters away from Nero and then start his training. He first took off his white cloak of the brotherhood of the sand and put it neatly on a tree branch. He then loosened his arms and stretched them. He would always do warm ups before any training or fighting. After two minutes of warming up he then opened his tubes of his back packs. He then connected them down his arms and then inserted them into his two palm mouths. After that he then started sipping some clay using his palm mouths. After that, Xuro walked to a training dummy. BY then the clay was ready. He put down on the floor 20 clay spiders. He sent them crawling to the training dummy. Then one by one they would jump on the dummy and XUro would detonate them.

[WC: 1787]
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:51 pm
Nero would then release the transformation technique, once again returning his shape to his true form. He would touch his long hair to make sure the rest of his hair (the huge part except the little part that always stood on the front on its own, going down from the right side of his face, then turning to the left side from over his nose, falling down a little down below the height of his nose. "Now," he thought, "I guess that would be it for the training of Transformation Technique.". He then continued speaking to Xuro through his curse mark, telepathicly as he was planning how to continue his training. Nero, seeing there was not much to do, unsheathed his katana, went near a training dummy and started training his kenjutsu skills.

He would send continous slashes from his blade towards the training dummy (the one he was standing closest to, which was also just right in front of him), all from different points, with different directions, hitting the training dummy with different angles. This would also be helping Nero increasing his speed, as he would be using all the speed he had, giving it also all the strength he had, to be able to actually improve his skills, become better than he was before, developing whatever skill he had that he could for the time being.

"Damn..." he thought after seeing the detonating training dummies, "No matter how much I train, Xuro is someone who is stronger, better, more gifted and qualified than me... I should train day and night to be able to catch up with him in the future... Of course it is nice for him to be strong too, since he is my partner, and my friend. But then again, I am his partner... I should be at least nearly as strong as him in order to be respected by the other members of our organization. Power is respect... And I need power... To be able to be respected...". He then stopped the slashes being sent towards the training dummy, and start thinking deeply, looking at the katana he was holding in his hand.

"How ?" Nero thought, keeping looking at the katana he had in his hand, "How will I ever be able to get strong in a short time ? Would training day and night would work ? Or would I need some advanced ninja with higher ranks and more experienced ninja to help me with getting stronger for being able to achieve my dreams ?". He would get depressed more and more as he thought more and more about that. He then continued thinking, "Anyway... I guess I should leave this thought in the past, and concentrate on my training... At least for now...". He then got up from the ground, raise the sword in his hand, continuing his training by attacking the training dummy in many different ways with the katana he held in his hand...

"I can do it..." he thought to himself, "I have to do it... I just have to train hard enough to become able of doing that... And that's all that is necessary..."

[WC : 2010]
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:02 pm
Xuro just blew up the dummy and then turned around. He saw Nero had stopped practicing his transformation technique. Now he took out his katana and start practicing, on a training dummy, his kenjutsu skills. Xuro would then acrry on his own training. He walked to another training dummy and then started practicing his taijutsu skills. He did a few kicks and then some punches. After that he walked about 30 meters back. He then pulled out a whole bunch of shurikens. He then threw the shurikens at the training dummy, hitting it in all different places. He then pulled out some kunai and then threw them also at the dummy but this time aiming for all the vital spots. Xuro wondered how far he could get with his explosion release. HE so much wanted to master C1 so that he could then learn C2 and the rest. Xuro would then wonder how far Nero is with is goal. He would ask Nero via their telepathic connection, "So Nero, how far away are you from reaching Scorch Release?" Xuro would then go take a break and go relax. He walked to a tree nearby a few meters away from him. HE then sat down and leaned against it wiping his forehead.

[WC: 1998]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum