Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsToday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterToday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Today at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesToday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryToday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Today at 8:07 pmAkabayashi TerumiDon't let me get meToday at 7:29 pmSephora HyuugaWhen the hunt beganToday at 7:07 pmAsuka HyuugaBanri Uzumaki Mission RecordToday at 6:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Today at 6:50 pmAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
36 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Training [P,NK] - Page 2 Empty Re: Training [P,NK]

Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:31 pm
Nero would be too concentrated in the training, he would feel like he had woken up from a dream when he heard Xuro talk again, "So Nero, how far away are you from reaching Scorch Release?". Nero turned to his back, and realised that Xuro was now sitting down on the ground. Nero would leave the training, taking a break, like Xuro did. He would walk towards where the chuunin ranked Bakuton user was standing, adn when he had reached the point, he would sit down in front of him, only meters away from him, so he could here what Nero had to say. "A week..." would Nero say, "Seven days, more or less... Hopefully I will also get Chuunin rank by then... And Jounin rank until the end of next week... I just need to traibn hard and go to some more missions... I'm also aware that my ninja rank and my capability has to match with the rank I have in our organization... Give me some time... And I will deserve my place...".

Nero would then once again be lost in thoughts, "It is true," he would think, "that I will be able to use Scorch release by the end of this weak... But it won't make a difference in the difference we have with Xuro... No matter how much I develop myself, he is going to develop himself at least as much as I do... I need a way to catch up with him, and make sure there is no difference of skill between us anymore.".

Nero then once again "returned to the real world". He "woke up from his dream", concentrating on reality this time, rather of his thoughts. "So..." he would say, "What have you been up to lately... I haven't been seeing you as often as before... Also... If you have ever went out of this village... Perhaps went on a trip to other ones, do you car e to tell me about them ? I have never left this village until I came here from Volcano... I really wonder what the other villages are like... Or the people from there... Have you ever met ninja from other villages ? Please, tell me...". Nero would then lean his back to the wall that was behind him, as he would put his arms between the wall and his head, paying his attention to see what Xuro was about to say...

[WC : 2413]
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:08 pm
Xuro would see Nero stop his training also probably for a break. HE came and sat new Xuro and then said, ""A week... Seven days, more or less... Hopefully I
will also get Chuunin rank by then... And Jounin rank until the end of
next week... I just need to traibn hard and go to some more missions...
I'm also aware that my ninja rank and my capability has to match with
the rank I have in our organization... Give me some time... And I will
deserve my place..." Xuro would say, "ok Awesome then you have to come show me your scorch release when you learn it. I have to see it! Nero then said, "So..." he would say, "What have you been up to lately... I haven't been
seeing you as often as before... Also... If you have ever went out of
this village... Perhaps went on a trip to other ones, do you care to
tell me about them ? I have never left this village until I came here
from Volcano... I really wonder what the other villages are like... Or
the people from there... Have you ever met ninja from other villages ?
Please, tell me..." Xuro would think for a minute then say, "Ok yes I have been out of the village but not technically to other nations but I have been to the borders and met other Ninjas from other villages and nations. The ninjas from the other nations are strong. Most i met were very good and gave me a good fight. I sparred with most of them. There also some Uchiha. I met one small Uchiha boy from Kumogaure. He was only about 7 or 8 but he was very strong. He actually beat me. But that was before i learned Explosion release so now I would probably win... maybe... But I've only met a few people and luckily they were all good people and not bad or evil or anything. You should go to the borders. You would probably find some nice people to test out your skills on. He He maybe one day we should go together and see if we can find a good spar to test out or scorch and explosion releases on." Xuro started laughing. He then got up and said to Nero, "So you wanna spar then huh? A nice way to start the day. I never sparred with you before... You'll probably win me. He he" Xuro gave a huge yawn after that. He wasn't at all tired but the lack of sleep in this last few days made Xuro yawn all the time non stop.

[WC: 2440]
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:36 pm
Nero would've listened carefully to the Bakuton user, Jounin ranked comrade of his, as the boy spoke about the country borders, and people from other villages. "Hmmm... So he has been many times out of this village to the country borders.. But not to other countries or villages, huh ? Also... I'm really suprised after hearing about a seven year old Uchiha beating Xuro up... It's really strange... It's true that I have heard many stories about the Uchiha clan, and how their members where all elite, extreme and special... But I'd never think that they'd be so stronger than us, that a seven year old member of that clan could beat someone like Xuro in a battle. Hmmm... Though he said he didn't know how to use the Bakuton back then... It is still very much suprising and amusing... Still... I wish I could see the power of the Uchiha clan with my own eyes, after all... All I know about them are stories I have heard, which I can not be sure they are true or not... Even though their eliteness was true, some other stories might have been just fake ones... Anyway... I really wonder what it feels like to be out of this village, in the country borders, in other villages or even in other countries... I wish I have travelled as much as Xuro did... He did say that the ninja from other villages were strong, right ? Maybe I should go out there and find out more about it myself... Meet some new people, see some new faces, see some new things for the first time, make some new friends from out of this village. It wouldn't be bad in any way, after all... In fact it'd be god, it'd be a new kind of experience... An experience each ninja has to live... I guess my time will come soon... But still, I need to get a lot stronger, train a lot more, learn some seriously good, seriously strong, and seriously usefl jutsu... I have to unleash my limits, awaken my skills to use the Scorch release... I have to be a lot stronger than my present self before going out to the borders to meet people from different villages... I have to do this in order to be able to catch up with them and battle against them without putting the name of my clan, or the name of my village to shame... If I'm going to battle against them, I need to be able to show them what a Goka clan member can do... I need to be able to show them what a ninja from the village hidden in the sand is can can be able to do... Yes... Because of a reason I don't know, I feel better and happier now... I'm now really happy that I have brought this topic up to the conversation... Xuro has gave me a nice advice, and I will take that advice... I'm going to head out to the village borders as soon as I think I'm able to do what I want, as soon as I think the time has come... Huh, now that I think about it, I have never left the village until the time I came here from the Volcano village... I guess it's about time I started to go out for some short trips to out of this village...".

Nero then realised he has been distracted by thoughts once again, and that's when he realised how much he has been thinking by himself for, without telling anything as an answer to Xuro. he then realised the Bakuton user would be waiting for an answer, so he would start talking again, giving the boy the answer he wanted, needed and deserved. "Well," he said, "I'm really suprised to hear that a seven year old Uchiha kid beat you up... ı have heard stories about their strength, and how elite and special they were... But I never saw it with my own eyes... It's interesting to hear it from you that the stories were most likely true... Anyway, I will take your advice and go out for some short trips to the outside of this village, probably just to the country borders, and maybe to other villages or nations... I'm not sure yet, as I don't think I'll do them any time soon, since I want to train and become much stronger before I leave, to show them what I am capable of... And a spar, you said ? Nah... I'm not sure... Maybe, if you're not going to use your explosion release... But you'd still get me as I have a speed that is nowhere near yours... Why don't we just keep talking ? I feel like sharing thoughts helps us, since we're coleaders of our own organization... We need to know each other better, adn we need to know each other more than anyone else knows us... That's how we can become a better team... You have said enough about your trips to the country borders... Now let me tell you something... You know that I am from the Goka clan, that is capable of using the Scorch release... The origins of the clan was actually Sunagakure, a long time ago. But for the past few generations have been living in the Volcano village... By the way, when I said "few", I mean about 10 or more... Anyway... My parents died, and I travelled here to find out mroe about my clan' past, and have a different life. I joined the academy here, and became a ninja... And since the time I came here, I have never even once left the village, not even left it to go out for some short trips... And as I said before, I will start doing those kind of short trips... So... What is your story, Xuro ? I know that you live here with your family, and that you are from the clan that uses Bakuton, but not more... What else can you tell me ?".

[WC : 3420]
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:05 pm
Nero would tell Xuro about his past and his clan's past . He then asked Xuro to tell more about himself. Xuro would then sit down again and then say, "Ohk that is an interesting past. Just must be difficult being the only one left with no family or any relatvees.Sure I'll tell you more a bout my self. There isn't much i think. You know most of my stuff. Well uuummmm let me tell you why i became a ninja. I haven't told anyone my reasons for joining the academy and why i wanted to learn explosion release so much. I decided to become a ninja because of my father. He was the one that inspires me and kept my hopes and goals alive. You see, my father is also a bakuton user. He has mastered nearly everything there is to the explosion release. That is why he is the clan leader. HE told me when I was very small before i joined the academy. He told me that Im am destined to be the leader of our clan one day. I was very excited and couldn't wait. That was dream after that day. So any way.... I asked him what do i need to be the clan leader. He told me that i need to be a brilliant earth release user. Then i have to learn the explosion release. Once then, i would become the clan leader and he would step down. so he trained me from that day. That's why i joined the academy to become a good shinobi and learn my clan element and become clan leader. BUt most importantly, i wanted to impress father and make him happy. So i joined the academy and to become a genin and qualify was my only goal at that time. After i qualified my father was impressed but i wasn't still there reaching my goal. So i became Chuunin and learned explosion release. He was the one that helped me to learn it and also trained me all the time from before that. so then after i learned it my father was really pleased with me and then gave to role of clan leader to me. So i took it with pride and honor and made my father proud. After that he hasn't trained with me or sparred or anything with me. He just works and remains at home when he's not working. So i am kinda sad that he no more trains with me but i think he's gone very old and can't fight any more." Xuro said and then started laughing. He then continued, "sorry i told you that long story but i felt i wanted to at least mention it to someone. Ha ha but that's just what happened from before i joined the academy till i learned explosion release. It was actually the shortened version." Xuro would then start playing with his a kunai that he pulled out from his pouch, "Sooo what's your goals after you master scorch release? What will you do next??"

[WC: 2955]
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:26 pm
Nerı would feel a little sadder and more depressed than he was before
after hearing about the father of Xuro... That was mainly because he
reminded him of his own father, his own deceased father. Nero then
thought about his father... How he was a great shinobi, how he has
mastered anything that could have been mastered in using of the Socrch
release... Xuro's father being that advanced, and mastering anything
there is to Explosion release reminded too much to him about his
father... he then thought that Xuro was a person that deserved knowing
about Nero's past, so he countinued, "Well..." he said, "Your father
reminds me too much of mine... My father, who unfortunately passed away
some time ago... He was also an amazing shinobi. He taught me how to
fight, how to use Ninjutsu, how to control my anger, or how to properly
act, how to treath the enemy... He is the main reason I have became a
ninja. If it wasn't for him, after his death, I would've lived a boring,
normal life. And the Goka clan would've been thrown to trash, merely
because of my selfish reasons... Anyway... As I have told you before, as
more days pass, I remember less and less about my family, my parents...
So do I about my father... I probably could've told you much more about
him just days ago...".

Nero would then think for some more time
after Xuro's second question. "My plans after I get my hands on the
Scorch Release ? What is the right answer to that ? What are my goals ?
To make friends with many people from rare clans, make them join the
brotherhood, and protect them ? That is the purpose and goal of my
organization... What are my personal goals ? My personal needs, wants,
my personal thoughts ?". Nero would be feeling emptiness inside his
hearth. He realised that he was trying to fill that emptiness with an
organization, and new friends, but what was actually missing was a real
goal... He then started talking once again, "Getting a higher rank, I
assume. Fully mastering each tech there is to Scorch Release, and
creating new ones... Then, getting higher ranks... Finding a purpose to
my existence... I don't know, honestly... I will just become a stronger
and more experienced ninja until I can't become stronger anymore...
Then, I guess I will find myself another purpose... Maybe become a free
shinobi, and only teach the ones I find worthy myself... As I said, I
have no idea... Anyway... I am yet too weak and need to train as hell.
Do you want to help me in a spar with no Ninjutsu allowed, or should we
once again train seperately... I guess training seperately would work
out better for both of us...". Nero would then get up, fraw his sword
from its sheathe, and attack a training dummy, once again training his
Kenjutsu skills. "Maybe another time..." Nero would then say, "When I
get at least just a little stronger...".

Nero would attack the
training dummy with all the speed and strength he had, in order to be
able to develop his skills better, and easier... He would be aware that
yet he had to work too much before he could've been able to match up
with Xuro, the user of Bakuton. "That damn Xuro", he would have then thought, "I wish I have travelled to Suna at least a little earlier, became a ninja and started training as earlier... That way, I might have actually had a shot to be able to keep up with him...".

[WC: 4020]
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:10 pm
Xuro listened attentively as Nero spoke to him about his
past and his parents and how he keeps forgetting more and more of them. Xuro
felt sorry for Nero not having parents like his but most importantly not
remembering them. Nero then told Xuro about his future plans and goals. Nero
would then suggest a spar but then decided not as he wanted to first get
strong. HE then carried on training on his own. SO Xuro did the same. He walked
up to a training dummy and pulled out his, he raised it up and then said, “Hey
Nero, when you get your scorch release and are at your strongest and also when I
get my strongest, then we can have a spar. the Explosion release vs the scorch
release. We will be able to test out our skills to the utmost potential.” Xuro
would then start striking at with his sword, cutting it to pieces within a few
strikes. Xuro then decided that the training dummy was too weak for his sword.
So he made way to a big tree and then decided to work on its trunk to see how
strong his sword can become. HE started striking the tree from the side for
about a few minutes till he cut right through half the tree. He then decided to
go to an even bigger tree. He then shouted, “EARTH RELEASE: EARTH SPEAR!” and activated
his earth release: earth spear technique. His hold body became brown and as
hard as rock. His sword as well became brown and even more solid and stronger.
HE then started cutting the tree. After only a few strikes he cut the whole
tree down and it fell to the ground.

[WC: 3209]
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:59 am
“Hey Nero, when you get your scorch release and are at your strongest and also when I get my strongest, then we can have a spar. the Explosion release vs the scorch release. We will be able to test out our skills to the utmost potential.”

Nero smiled at what the Bakuton user chuunnin ranked comrade of his said. "Test out our and eachother's skills to the upmost potential, huh ? Of course..." he answered to his partner in the Brotherhood, "Of course we will have a battle once we're both ridiculously powerful... And even matched... I doubt that I would be able to match up with you in an actual battle if we did this battle any time soon. We both have a long road ahead of ourselves... You are in front of me, and have a shorter way to reach the end of the road, where respect and power awaits you... I am not even walking the road faster than you, so I may only be able to catch you up at the end of that road... And once we meet there, we will have our battle... You just wait and see, Xuro... I woN't make you wait me for long, just wait for some time... And I will get to the point to catch up with you...". Nero would then turn around to see what Xuro was doing by then. He was suprised to see Xuro had already turned his back to him, as he then went towards a huge tree. "I wonder what he is going to do..." thought Nero as Xuro then shouted the name of an Earth Release technique, probably activating or simply using it. Nero was curious about what was going to happen as he then realised that Xuro's skin took a different color then usual, becoming brown, looking more like the earth itself, rather than a human skin.

He then realised that the weapon Xuro was holding also turned brown, showing also an earth-like appearance instead of metal. Nero was amazed to see Xuro cut through the giant tree with the sword that took the appearance of earth... He had taken out the whole tree by just a few strikes to its body. "What an amazing technique..." Nero thought, "It seems to grant defense and offense advantages at the same time... I wonder what else can Xuro do ? He is not just a Bakuton user but also an advanced Earth Release user... Damn... I should concentrate on my training... I should train harder. I have no time to be amazed by his powerful or useful jutsu... I have to take all the time I have and use it all for my trainings...". Nero then once again turned his back to the other leader of their organization, to once again be able to concentrate on his own training, instead of the one his comrade and friend was going through. Nero ran towards the wall that was standing ahead of him, he walked on it for a few seconds, using the tree climbing technique, then jumped off, doing a backwards flip to face the training dummies. While he was mid-air, he would draw 8 senbon out from his ninja pouch and throw all of them, 4 from each of his hands, towards the training dummy that he was training his Kenjutsu some minutes ago.

As he landed, the senbon would have already hit either the ground, or the training dummy. Nero would walk towards the dummy to see how accurate his attacks were. He would then realise that 6 of the 8 senbon hit the training dummy, and only 2 of them missed the target. "Almost succesful..." Nero thought, "But it still isn't... let's try again.". He would collect the 2 senbon from the ground, and pull back and take back the 6 from the outter side of the training dummy. "I hope I succed this time..." would Nero think as he would hold the 8 senbon properly, like he did before, to throw them easily, "No... I don't "hope" I succed... I have to succed... I know I have to... I should succeed, and keep on trying, keep on working, keep on training until I do succeed... Until the time I am able to do this without even the slightest chance of missing the target...". He would then once again run towards the wall that was standing right in front of him... He would then start running on the wall once again, just like the way he did before. Then, when he reached a point that was slightly higher than the height he jumped off from the last time, he did the same thing, jumping off, doing a back flip, and throwing the 8 senbon at the same time mid-air when he was in the right direction, and was facing the training dummy he was targeting. About a second later, when he landed to the ground, the senbon would have once again hit wherever they were directed to.

Nero walked up to the place the dummy was standing on, to see the results of his second try... He would first check the dummy, and realise that all of the 8 senbon have hit the dummy with great success. "That's it." Nero thought, "Now, I know how exactly how I should do it, and all I have to do is to train this enough to be able to do it without as much concentration, but by pure instinct...". Nero would then collect all the senbon from the training dummy, and would start doing the same attack over and over. He would do it until he decided it was enough, which would happen after his 10th try. Out of all the 10 trials, including the first one which only 6 of the senbon hit the dummy, 8 would of the trials would succeed without even a single miss. The last one that wasn't fully succesful would be 7 hits and a single miss. But Nero liked perfection, and didn't accept 7 hits and 1 miss as a succession, or an accomplishment. "O.K." he would then think, "I guess that is enough for this training. I can use the senbon easier now, as I am more used to them than before... Now, what should I do ?".

He would then put all the senbon back to his ninja puch, trying to decide what he would have done next. "Boy," he would think, "I wish I had some strong jutsu and could train them, instead of my speed, Kenjutsu, and stuff like that... Anyway, there's nothing to do for the time being... Now, what should I do ?". He would then raise his head and look up at the sky, not for a pupose, but merely because he enjoyed watching the endless sky, and the clouds... "Meh," he would then think, "I guess I don't have too many things I can do... I'll continue training with weapons...". He then took out 2 kunai from his ninja pouch, holding one in each of his hands, as he would then attack the training dummy. He would do multiple slashes from different directions, towards different points of the dummy. He would decide to keep on doing that until he got really, really bored... "I will keep on training until I can do it no more," he would promise himself, "so I can keep up with Xuro, and not get lost under the shadow he creates...". He would keep attacking the dummy...

[WC : 5223]

[OOC: Yeah, a 1,2k post, for keeping you waiting that long, sorry >.<]
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:38 pm
Xuro continued his own training but still listened to what nero was say. He nodded and said, "yes indeed. We will meet when we both have reached our goals and gotten our strongest then have the main battle. Just hope it won't take too long for us to reach there..." Xuro then looked at Nero, he was practising with some senbon throwing it at the target. Xuro had a similar idea. He walked to another tree and then stood 15 meters back. He then pulled out 20 shuriken and practised throwing them at the tree. His aiming wasn't so bad so some of them hit the target but some also missed.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:32 pm
Nero, after landing on the ground once again, finishing the same training for the 15th time, would once again raise his head to see what was the success of his last trial. It seemed that all the weapons he threw have hit the training dummy, and there was none that hit it only barely, the wepons were deep into the dummy, hit in the middle of it. Nero would once again walk towards the training dummy, and take back all the weapons he has thrown towards it from its body, and would put all the weapons he was holding back into his ninja pouch.

He would nod at Xuro's answer, and would once again answer back, "Yes..." he would say, "I hope for the same thing... And I will do my best for this shared hope of ours to become real... What about you, partner ?"... Nero would know what Xuro would say. He would have known the bakuton user for enough time, and known him close enough to know how he would have responded to that... Of course he was going to say yes... Nero was just trying to chat while he was training, so his training didn't become too boring. "Now..." he thought, once again letting go of the real world and entering the world of thoughts, that was his mind.... "Now, what should I do ? How should I continue my training ? Uhh... Only if I knew some offensive techniques that I could train, or any kinds of techniques that I could actually train... Like the ones Xuro has... God... I guess my rank up was kind of too soon... I don't know if I am worthy of being a ninja with this rank, or not... There is only one way to find out, but that is one hell lot of risky way... I would still take it if it was my safety, my life that I would have risked, but it is my pride... The pride of my clan, the Goka clan, and myself, Nero Goka... I can not risk that no matter what the cause is...".

He would raise his head to look up at the sky. For a brief moment, he would watch the clouds, and the birds... "What a peaceful day..." he would think, taking a deep breathe and lowering his head once again... Then, a strong gust of wind would blow towards his face, chest and front. The bottom side of his white long cloak (which had the symbol of their organization, Brotherhood of Light in the center of the top of its back) would be blown back by that strong wind, as Nero would've closed his eyes, enjoying it... Once the wind stopped, he once again opened his eyes, ocne again thinking of what he should do next...

"Meh," he would think, "It's hopeless, isn't it ? I suppose I will continue and train my Taijutsu... I suppose that would work, and not only boost my Taijutsu skills, but my strength, and therefore my Kenjutsu too... Uhh, anyway, I should start as fast as possible...". Nero would then run towards the training dummy he has been attacking the whole day, and would kick it. Once the kick hit, he would strike it with all the Taijutsu skills he had, using all the tactics he could think of... Nero would be using all the limit he had to strike the training dummy, since her was aware that it was the only way that he could've trained enough to create a change in himself in one day... He would, by the time, would have no idea what Xuro would be doing, unless Xuro caused a sound that would drive Nero's attention to him...

While he was training, he would have many things in his mind... "My father..." he would think, "I will surpass him, becoming a better user of the Scorh Release than him... Xuro... I will have to reach his limit, and at least be equal to him in strength, and capability... Uh... I should stop thinking so much, and I should concentrate more on the training I am doing... Maybe that's why Xuro is always this stronger than me, simply because he trains harder... Ummm, no... More efficient than me... Yes... Anyway... Let's concentrate, and get this training done...".

Nero would, from that moment on, be more concentrated on his training than before. He would be not only using all the strength he had, but also all the intelligence he had in the Taijutsu training he was doing by using the training dummy as a tool to become stronger. He would punch the head (or where would be the head of this dummy if it was a human), then his stomach, then his head again... he wouldn't stop...

[WC: 6017]
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:38 am
[Sorry for taking so long but I finally posted >_>]

Xuro would decide on what he should train next. He wondered on which jutsu of his, should he concentrate on and train to improve in it. "Hmmm I'll have to train in the jutsu that I've had the least train and also the weakest with." Xuro thought to him self as he heard Nero say something and then ask him a question, "yes!... Ofcourse!" Xuro then decided he wanted to get down with some serious intense training and no playing around. He stopped for a moment and then took deep breatheds which he held in for as long as he could, staring at the sky. "I wonder what's the time? Its probably still very early in the morning. Probably still like 4 or 5 hours for sun rise. ... Ok now! I will train the whole time till sunrise unstop! I have to master this stupid explosion release! Damn I'm the head of my clan and all I can do is make small insects with so little bombing power! C1 can't be all that I know! Being clan head means that I have to be able to use all the different jutsus of explosion release. I have to learn C2 and C3 as well as C4 I have to do that thewn I can cal my self the clan head with pride and honour. I've got it! I will practice with my explosion release and try to master C1!" Xuro now made up his mind and after 5 minutes of deep thought he was determine and confident to do this intense training and master C1 so that he could learn C2 and the rest. Xuro then got into a firm stance and then walked over to a some training dummies. They would be perfect practice for him. Xuro kept his determine look on his face but grew a small smirk on his face as he began. He then shoved his palm mouths into the tubes of his back pack and stuffed them full with clay. They greediyl ate in lots of clay and due to Xuro stuffing them with so much of clay, clay started spilling all around floor. His palm mouths are very greedy and they go insane when they are new cay. Xuro then had to control them and keep them calm as this was also part of his training. He had to be able to control his palm mouths and their greedy habbits. Xuro then finally got them to calm down and waited for them to get done chewing the clay. After that he held the clay which now formed two small palm sized birds in each hand. He then took them and threw them and the one dummiy right its head and then detonated them just as they hit its face. Xuro then shoved his palm mouths back into the tubes and made them eat more clay. When they were ready, they formed two centipedes, one in each hand. Xuro then practised sending them underground and controlling them. He then made them move right to the training dummy which now had its head blown into a thousand pieces. Xuro then made them form around the dummies body and squashed it very tightly before finally detonating the two centipedes blowing up its whole upper body leaving only its legs behind. Xuro could have blown the dummy up with the birds alone but he restricted the explosions so that he got do more damage with a variety of his bombs. He then chewed some more clay with his palm mouths and formed about 4 spideers two in each hand. He then sent the bombs by throwning them on the floor and watching them crawl at their fastest speed till they reached the dummy. They then jumped on the dummy sticking to its legs, the only parts left of it. He then blew them up ausing the legs to blow up. Now the whole training dummy has been totally destroyed in a very painful way. After that Xuro felt that it still was enough. He then wanted to practise his clay clones. He never really actually used them before or even trained with them before but he new how to make them. They were a variant of the normal average shadow clone except that they werre made of clay and could explode on Xuro's will. He then formed the hand seals and then formed a nice clay clone next to him. Except that the clay clone wasn't made properly so it collapsed down to the groun molten clay. Xuro got a frustrated look on his face but he calmed down and then formed the hand seals again and then tried forming another clay clone. This time, however, the clay clone formed perfectly it formed a solid white version of Xuro then turned and looked exactly like him. He then decided he would spar with his clone. He pulled out his two katanas that were positioned on his back and then got ready. He then ran at It. He then sliced across its chest with both swords but the clone jumped back and dodged the one and thne pulled out a kunai and blocked the other. Xuro did a back flip and then threw hsi one katan at the clone which then block it off with his kunai while in the mean time Xuro threw his second katana at the clone aiming it striaght at its heart. It hit directly and pierced the clone right throught its chest. Xuro then jumped 10 meters back and did the hand sign which cause the whole clone to detonate and blow up. Xuro was quite impressed by his work. He clone had formed perfectly and was quite good and also it blew up nicely making a big enough explosion to easily kill any one that was near it. He still felt he needed more practice with it to try and improve it and also improve on its explosion and impact radius . Xuro then wiped his forehead with his arm as he was now tired out with all that jutsus. He felt now he should take a small break. He walked over to a tre and layed down leaning against it . He then watched what training Nero would be doing.
Xuro would watch Nero's training for about 2 minutes when he suddenly felt hungry. He wondered if he had anything to eat as he missed supper and never ate a proper lunch. Xuro suddenly remembered he had bought a chocolate snack early in the day when he walked past the snack shop. He never ate it and kept it in his poach. He reached for his pouch and felt to see if it was there. Allas, it was there along with another chocolate he had from the day before. He then took one of the chocolates out and ate it up. It was very delicious and it calm down Xuro's hungry for the mean time. When he's finished training here, he'll go home and make an huge, awesome meal to eat. He then took took out the other chocolate he had in his pouch. He then shouted at Nero and said, "Hey Nero, Catch!" He then threw the chocolate at Nero. After that he stood up and stretched a bit. "Ok now gotta go back to training aaah!" Xuro thought to himself as he walked back to where he was training. He then cracked his fingers and then got down to more training. He then took his palm mouths and made them chew more clay. Once they were reayd, he made them form bats. Xuro never used bats before so he decided to try it out. 7 Bats were formed which Xuro sent to training dumy 10 meters away. The bats flew in a funny pattern till it came to the dummy. Once they reached the dummy they surrounded it and flew around it in an irregular circular pattern. He then performed the seal of confrontation and yelled, "Katsu!" The bats then blew up one after the other destroying different parts of the dummy at a time.
After that Xuro then chew more clay and formed several small birds. He then threw them forward and then made the hand signs. The 3 birds then grew to double their original sizem. Xuro then controlled their movements making them fly to a tree about 50 meters away. Then performed the hand signs and then blew up the birds all by the trunk of the tree causing the the rest of the tree to fall down to the ground. In the mean tim, his palm mouths were chewing more clay forming 4 spiders. He then threw the spiders forward and then performed the hand signs. The 3 spiders then scattered up into 20 small spiders which then scurried along the ground till they reached the collapsed tree. They then jumped on the tree clinging to it at different places. "Katsu" Xuro said as he made the seal of confrontation once more blowing up all the spiders and the tree into many different pieces.
"I think now I'll train a bit more with my clay clones. That would be intereasting." Xuro would think to himself as he made the hand signs forming 3 clay clones of himself even more perfect than before. "Ok guys, let's do this!" Xuro then pulled out kunais and start throwing it at his clones. As soons as they dodged the 8 kunais, Xuro would jump at the one and kick it across its head and then kick the other one in the gut and knee it in its face. The thrid clone then came running at Xuro with kunai swinging at his head. Xuro ducked under and swept its legs. Xuro then jumped in the air and threw 5 spiders at them and detonated them blowing up small parts of the clones. Xuro was then tired out from depleting all his chakra so he landed meters away from them and then detonated the clones midly causing a rather small explosion 5 times smaller than they would have been normally blown. Xuro didn't want to causie a massive explosion that could put himself and nero at risk so he toned it down a bit. Xuro was rhen very fatigue. He walked to the same tree as before and lthen rested replenishing his chakra.

[TWC:5048: 5000 words mastered C1 Huge Bombs]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum