Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Aoba Seragaki
Aoba Seragaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Spar [p,nk] Empty Spar [p,nk]

Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:07 pm
Kotaro sat on one of the many rooftops of Kirigakure, he was currently staring up towards the sky. He felt the wind blow through his hair and he let out a sigh. This was a perfect way to spend the day, just sitting here quietly, alone. He smiled slightly before lying onto his back and closing his eyes humming silently to himself. "I suppose I should start training soon." He said out loud to himself his eyes following the clouds moving across the blue sky. He then turned his attention to the crowded streets; he couldn’t help but wonder how people could handle having to walk through that crowd. He often found himself annoyed having to walk through the crowd, his small size made him hard to see which caused many people to bump into him. Sighing once more he stood up. “May as well do something I suppose.” He said to himself before closing his eyes. He imagined an opponent stood before him. He quickly began to punch at the air ducking and weaving as if he were in a boxing match with someone. He would continue to do this for several seconds before letting out another sigh, this just wasn’t working, he needed someone real to spar against.

Last edited by Helios on Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Spar [p,nk] Empty Re: Spar [p,nk]

Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:26 pm
It was a particularly cold day in Kirigakure today, but Xyxer was just wandering through the village in his casual attire: A long-sleeved grey shirt, black pants and sandals. His white hair hung over his eyes but was swept to be primarily over his sharingan; his amber eye revealed to any who spoke directly with him. However, he'd saw a boy standing on one of the roofs of the village which made him rather curious. Wanting to find out who this person was, he decided to make his way up next to him. Instead of just climbing up like a normal person however, he used his teleporting-like speed to appear next to him in a blur; sitting on the edge of the roof with his legs dangling off as he looked up at the male, speaking slowly, "And who might you be?"
Aoba Seragaki
Aoba Seragaki
Citizen

Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:39 pm
"And who might you be?"

Kotaro jumped upon hearing the question. He turned his head to see the other male sitting on the edge of the roof. 'When did he get there?' He thought to himself slightly confused by the sudden appearance of the boy. His milky-white eyes moved up and down as Kotaro examined the boy. 'Looks around my age, possibly slightly older.' He thought. He then remembered the question that the boy had asked. "Uh..my name is Kotaro Hyuuga." His soft voice was nearly drowned out entirely by the sound of the people on the streets below. "And who are you?" He questioned his head tilting to the side slightly in curiosity, this boy seemed strange and he was curious to find out more about him. He took in the boy's appearance attempting to examine every inch of him. He noticed that his one visible eye was amber in colour, 'This guy is really strange.' He thought to himself. He then waited for the boy to respond to his question, if he had actually managed to hear the quiet boy that is.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:52 pm
A chuckle escaped from Xyxer's lips when the boy jumped. He seemed more like a coward than someone that could be useful to him, but even a chicken could become useful for a scheme if it was done properly, and he sensed that if he could train the boy properly he'd be very useful, especially after when he heard, "Kotaro Hyuuga". He knew from then on that he was going to take this boy under his wing. He would definitely be of use in the future. Xyxer would make sure of that. "Me? I'm Xyxer Gyojin. It's a pleasure to meet you." He held up one hand from his sitting position towards the boy, waiting for a handshake. While he waited he scanned the body of the boy, taking in his rather weak demeanor and size.
Aoba Seragaki
Aoba Seragaki
Citizen

Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:05 pm
He heard the chuckle come from the boy seated by him. 'Damn, I guess I made a fool out of myself.' He thought remembering how he had jumped at the sound of his voice. Though Kotaro was glad with one thing, it seemed like the boy had actually heard his quiet voice. "Me? I'm Xyxer Gyojin. It's a pleasure to meet you." 'Xyxer Gyojin huh? Rather strange name.' He thought. It took him a moment to notice that the boy had extended his hand towards him. Kotaro smiled before taking his hand in his own and shaking it for a second. "Nice to meet you Xyxer." He said the small smile still on his face. He sat himself down onto the roof crossing his legs. "What brings you up here?" He asks once more tilting his head to the side in curiosity. While he was asking that he once more looked the boy up and down. He had a strange look about him, Kotaro felt slightly on edge being around this boy. He felt like this guy was dangerous.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:10 pm
Xyxer retracted his hand after briefly shaking the boy's. He now let his hands rest behind his body as he slightly leaned back, somewhat reclining on the roof as he looked down at the crowds. He listened to the boy for a moment before he replied, "What brings me here... I just saw you here and it looked like you was trying to achieve something. Something that I could perhaps help with." After he said that, he waited a few moments before he turned his head to the boy and spoke again, "What was you trying to achieve?"
Aoba Seragaki
Aoba Seragaki
Citizen

Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:26 pm
Kotaro nodded hearing Xyxer's reasons for appearing by him. 'What do I want to achieve? That's a good question.' He thought to himself. He frowned as he began to think on the question for a bit, placing his chin in his hand he assumed his thinking pose and began to...think. Finally he looked up at the boy and smiled slightly, "I really just want to improve myself in anyway possible, at this moment in time I was thinking about looking for someone to spar, I think that's what it's called, with." He said finally his eyes fixed onto the boy's visible eye.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:30 pm
Xyxer continued to watch the boy as he seemed to go into a deep train of thought, which made him shrug a little before he turned his head back around to watch the people fluctuating around in the crowd. He then smiled at what the boy had said, "I really just want to improve myself in anyway possible, at this moment in time I was thinking about looking for someone to spar, I think that's what it's called, with. Taking a few moments to think, he turned around and looked at the boy again, "I'll spar with you if you want, but I will warn you in advance, it may not end pretty. However, I'm up for whatever you are." His posture remained relaxed as he awaited the boy's next answer.
Aoba Seragaki
Aoba Seragaki
Citizen

Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:41 pm
Kotaro heard the response and smiled. He got up to a standing position and nodded slightly. "Sure, let's spar." He said looking down towards him. He was slightly un-nerved by what Xyxer had said however: " But I will warn you in advance, it may not end pretty." He had already guessed that this guy was way above his level and that subtle threat had only finalised his thoughts on this. He stepped back away from him ever so slightly and raised up his arms in some sort of half assed fighting stance that he thought would look the part. He was prepared for a spar here on the roof. "So are we doing this here or elsewhere?" He questioned still having his arms raised.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:45 pm
Xyxer watched as the boy stood up and seemed to get ready to spar, which made Xyxer's eyebrow perk upwards a little. He burst out into laughter before he forced himself to stand up and shook his hand, putting his hand onto Kotaro's and forcing him to put them down by his side, "Fighting on a roof in the middle of Kirigakure would alarm the villagers, and the ANBU. I can't be bothered getting fired." He simply ducked and grabbed onto the boy's legs and arms, picking him up in a fireman carrying position before he began to sprint off into the distance, both of them appearing at the bottom pier that was out in the sea, one of Xyxer's favourite spots. He dropped Kotaro down onto the pier and looked down at him as he walked onto the water, channeling chakra into his feet as he stood there waiting for Kotaro, "You know your basic jutsus, I assume?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum