Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Aoba Seragaki
Aoba Seragaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Spar [p,nk] - Page 3 Empty Re: Spar [p,nk]

Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:54 pm
Kotaro landed on his side after landing the kick which seemed to do nothing at all to the other boy. He grimaced slightly as his leg began to ache still affected from hitting the wrist of Xyxer. He got to his feet slowly and smiled slightly, after a shaky start he was beginning to enjoy this one-sided fight. "Honestly, is that all you've got? You're a descendant of the Hyuuga, show some cunning." Okay maybe not. Now he was irritated with the guy again. "Show some cunning huh?" He mumbled to himself crouching down. His hand scooped up some of the dirt on the floor and then realised something, his white clothes were now stained and covered in dirt. 'This is going to be annoying to get out.' He thought to himself before focusing back to the task at hand. He simply walked straight towards Xyxer stopping a bit away from the boy. 'This is obvious and cheap but whatever.' He thought before throwing the dirt in his hand towards Xyxer's eyes, though really it was aimed towards his only visible one, he assumed he couldn't see through his other one because of his hair being in the way. Upon doing that he ran forward and dived to the floor sliding feet first towards the boy's shins trying to knock him off balance and too the floor.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:00 pm
Xyxer just watched as the boy seemed to take his time down in the dirt, before he watched him crouch and then scoop up something off the ground. He tilted his head a little bit as the boy began to near him. He simply stood still because truth be told, he didn't think anything this boy could do could harm him yet. So he just waited and stared at the boy as he seemed to throw dirt into his eyes. Of course, he instantly went to rub his eye due to the irritation the dirt had caused, however, as he did this, he scooped his hair away from his eye that had been hidden all this time before it opened slowly, revealing the 3 tomoe sharingan. Now, his speed increased and he was able to predict the movements the boy would make so he easily predicted what the boy was trying to do, so he simply side stepped the slide and did a full on kick to the back of the boy's leg, hoping to put it in severe pain.
Aoba Seragaki
Aoba Seragaki
Citizen

Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:07 pm
As Kotaro slid past Xyxer who had side-stepped his eyes caught sight of the Sharingan of the boy. 'This guy has two different colours eyes huh.' He thought to himself before feeling a sharp pain in the back of his leg, around his thigh. His hands instinctively moved to grab onto the leg that Xyxer had managed to kick. He clenched his jaw once more as he tried to stop himself from crying out from the pain. He managed to suppress it to a simple grunt of pain as he continued to slide on across the floor. He finally slid to a halt and he lay there for a around a minute trying to control himself. He let go of his leg and struggled to get to his feet. The pain was still there so he tried to put less pressure on his injured leg. 'This is going to be a problem.' He thought to himself as he simply watched to see if Xyxer would do anything.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:14 pm
Xyxer swept his hair to the side so now both his eyes were visible. He simply stared at the boy with what would look like a cold-blooded killer. He made a single hand seal while looking at the boy as leaves seemed to swoop around him as if there was a breeze before they drifted off, simply disappearing into the distance. Nothing had seemed to happen to Kotaro yet, but it would begun to kick in soon, the genjutsu of Kotaro's greatest fear. Xyxer listened carefully to his illusion to see if he could get any information from it.

Spoiler:
Aoba Seragaki
Aoba Seragaki
Citizen

Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:29 pm
Kotaro frowned slightly as Xyxer made what seemed like a hand seal. Though it could just be some stupid taunt the boy had though of. He then saw the leaves blow around him before floating off away from him. Kotaro sighed before going to make another move at Xyxer. He moved his gaze back to where the boy last was, though he now wasn't there. "...Where did you go?" He said outloud looking around the area for any sign of him. As he stepped forward to go look for him he suddenly found himself in a box seemingly made out of glass. He frowned pressing his hand against it. He then looked down feeling his feet suddenly become damp. Water was beginning to rise in the box. As it slowly began to fill up Kotaro's eyes widened. 'This is bad.' He thought to himself. Then his eyes caught sight of someone, no a group of people. They were walking towards him. He banged on the glass and called out to them. The water was now up to his shoulders as the group of people were close enough to be in hearing distance. Kotaro banged on the glass once more and called out. They just kept on walking past him seemingly ignoring the boy. He stopped hitting the glass stunned. "Always ignored." He mumbles to himself ignoring the water rising up around him. "Why do they always ignore me?" He wondered out loud. He remembered back to all the times he had tried to interact with the other people within the Village, all the times he had been blanked and forgotten. Tears began to well up in his eyes as the water finally reached up over his head and he continued to watch people walk past him blanking him completely. Kotaro's greatest fear was infact being ignored and forgotten.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:36 pm
Xyxer had listened to what the boy had said while under the illusion and he had heard of what his soon-to-be-student's greatest fear was; being ignored. He smiled a little at this newfound knowledge before he forcefully opened the eyes of the boy as he stepped near him, having his three tomoe sharingan lock onto his eyes as the boy began to fall into yet another illusion, hardly enough time for the other illusion to seem fake. In the boy's mind, two Sharingan eyes would flash before the cube seemed to turn maroon, along with the water that surrounded him beginning to look like thick blood. The water would be breathable but it would probably still shock the boy due to it feeling like he was about to drown. However, Xyxer had came through the illusion; his body had seemed to float down from the sky and he had sliced open the crowd that had walked by, leaving them in pieces as he walked towards the cube that held the boy, watching him from within it's confines before he began to speak, "We can create a new world. We can be Gods. What do you want to be, Kotaro?"
Aoba Seragaki
Aoba Seragaki
Citizen

Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:57 pm
Kotaro's eyes widened at the sight of the two Sharingan eyes flash in his vision before disappearing. 'What the hell?!' He thought to himself. Then he noticed the glass around him slowly begin to change colour, it began to become tinted in colour, it turned red at first before slowly darkening into maroon. He then became aware of one fact, he was currently still drowning. His arms flailed around before he noticed the water around him suddenly change, it seemed to become thicker and change in colour to red. He couldn't hold his breath any longer and opened his mouth gasping for air...wait a minute, he could breath? He could. He found his pulse was racing and attempted to try and calm himself. He was fine...for now. He felt his heart beat slow down before he looked towards the group of people that had ignored him. His eyes widened when he saw Xyxer suddenly descend from the sky and destroy the people that ignored him. He looked towards Xyxer as he stopped infront of the cube Kotaro was held in. He listened as the boy began to speak. "We can create a new world. We can be Gods." 'Create a new world...be gods?' He thought. 'This sounds like a load of rubbish.' "What do you want to be, Kotaro?" '...What do I want to be?' What kind of question was this? Kotaro stared blankly at the boy for several seconds as he thought this over. "That's a dumb question." He said, "I simply want to be myself. I have no interest in becoming a god, I just want to become strong enough that people can remember me."
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:05 pm
Xyxer watched as the boy finally realised he could breathe in the liquid, but his face slowly fell from it's usual look into one of silent debate. He stared at the boy as he had replied and just looked him in the eyes; both of xyxer's looking as if they were eyes of evil incarnate. "You have no interest in becoming something people look up to? You do not wish for people to remember your name for centuries? Millenniums even. People would always listen to what you had to say.. And yet you would deny this, just so you could be 'strong enough to be remembered'?"
Aoba Seragaki
Aoba Seragaki
Citizen

Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:16 pm
Kotaro stared into the eyes of the other boy as he spoke. "To be remembered for centuries huh?" What good would that do me when I am not there? I have no interest in being remembered by people who are not around for me to be with." His gaze moved around the cube that he was still trapped in. He closed his eyes and let himself think upon the rest of what Xyxer had said for a moment or two. He then opened his eyes again and once more stared into the one's of Xyxer. "I will become strong of my own accord Xyxer. Strong enough that the people of Kirigakure will remember and know who I am. I have no interest in the people of hundred years from now, I only care about the people in the present, and as long as they remember me nothing else matters."
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:21 pm
Xyxer just watched the boy for a few more seconds before he replied, "But they won't." After Xyxer had spoke those words, his body had seemed to fade away as if a breeze had carried him away, his body seeming to disintegrate but the illusion remained, this time with people crowding around to look at the boy; not offering help, but instead, they laughed at the boy, humiliated him.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum