Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Aoba Seragaki
Aoba Seragaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Spar [p,nk] - Page 4 Empty Re: Spar [p,nk]

Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:32 pm
Kotaro watched as Xyxer simply disappeared from view. By now he had realised that this was all an illusion, but he couldn't do anything about it. Then he saw the crowd suddenly come back. As Kotaro stood there in the maroon cube filled with blood like liquid he saw the crowd look towards him. He frowned slightly confused as to why they were suddenly paying attention to him. Then they started to laugh. At first Kotaro was confused as to why they did this, then he realised, they were laughing at him. Even though he knew this was fake he couldn't do anything about it. He felt sadness well up inside him at the thought of being laughed at like this. He closed his eyes and placed his hands to his ears trying to drown out the sound of them. He then swung his right leg forward kicking the cube with all of his might in an attempt to get out of it.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:35 pm
The boy's kick to the cube would prove to be ineffective, as it still felt like he was swimming in the water so his leg was held by the water resistance. The crowd continued to laugh at him as they grew in numbers, some kids even began to make faces at him and made obscene gestures at him. Xyxer was aiming to try and break his will, at the very least that is.
Aoba Seragaki
Aoba Seragaki
Citizen

Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:45 pm
The sound of the laughing increased so Kotaro assumed that they had grown in numbers. His eyes remained tightly closed and he pressed his hands even more firmly against his ears, he turned his back away from where most of the crowd were and simply tried to zone them out. He thought back to what he was doing earlier before this kid had found him on the rooftop. "I really want to punch that guy right now, I'll probably break my fist doing that though." He said out loud, his voice drowned out by the sound of the laughing.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:52 pm
Xyxer was mildly infuriated by at the same time impressed by the boy's sheer will power to avoid having his mind broken. He was surprised that the boy was not a vegetable by this point, but he understood that this was not going to be his strongest jutsu. This was just a teaser for when he did get his most powerful Genjutsu. The illusion began to fade away slowly, and consequently, so did the laughter. Xyxer stood there half-crouching with his hand extended outwards towards the boy to help him up, he spoke softly, "I suppose I should congratulate you on doing better than what I had expected. I wanted to make sure you wasn't weak like the other Academy Students and that was the only sure fire way I could think of."
Aoba Seragaki
Aoba Seragaki
Citizen

Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:01 pm
The laughter had stopped, Kotaro opens his eyes and finds himself on the floor with Xyxer stood over him his hand extended towards him. Kotaro slightly confused simply grasped the hand and pulled himself up to his feet. His eyes darted from left to right as he took in the familiar surroundings of where the two of them were sparring. 'Is it over?' He thought to himself before hearing Xyxer begin to speak. "That was not needed." Was the only thing that he could think of to say in response to this statement. Then he swung a punch towards Xyxer, he didn't expect it to do anything, he just needed to get out his anger at the boy.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:04 pm
Xyxer watched as the boy seemed disorientated, much like an alzheimers patient with his surroundings. After a few moments he heard what the boy had said and saw his clear punch coming towards him. He allowed the fist to hit his face purely because it wouldn't hurt him, but would hurt Kotaro due to his muscle. "It was needed. If you cracked under pressure what would be the point of training you? You'd be useless in a war. Alas, you proved otherwise."
Aoba Seragaki
Aoba Seragaki
Citizen

Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:18 pm
Kotaro felt his fist connect with the face of Xyxer, however it only succeeded in hurting his own hand. He cursed silently to himself as he let his hand drop back to his side. His anger now gone he smiled to the boy his eyes closing for a second before opening again. He then heard what he said to him, "Training me?" He asked tilting his head to the side once more out of curiosity, "And what do you mean in a war?" That part slightly un-nerved the boy, he didn't plan on fighting in a war anytime soon.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:21 pm
Xyxer just dunked his hands into his pockets and slumped his shoulders before he began to speak, "I may as well train you, you seem to need it more than others which is ironic. And yes, a war.. You don't think that the Fire Nation will like the active shinobi within Kirigakure do you? They'll more than likely launch an attack and if they don't, then who cares. It's always good to be prepared for such an event." He paused for a few seconds before speaking again, "What do you think about training with me then?"
Aoba Seragaki
Aoba Seragaki
Citizen

Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:27 pm
Kotaro frowned as Xyxer suggested he needed help more than most people, then he zoned out for a moment while he went on about how there will end up being a war or something. "What do you think about training with me then?" Kotaro looked to the boy when he said this. 'Training with him?' He thought about this for a minute or so. If all of the training sessions would be like this then he would rather pass up the offer, but he really did need the help. Kotaro smiled, "Sure." He said brushing a few strands of hair out of the way of his face.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:41 pm
Xyxer watched the boy for a few seconds before he simply turned around and seemed to make his way off. Waving his hand once to him he called over his back, "I'll contact you when I see the need arise."

[EXIT]

[2321 WC]

+1 Stamina
+9 Speed

+23 JP
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum