Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsToday at 5:11 amHasumi HayatoHealing Ghost (Mission)Today at 3:43 amShiru IyasuWhen the storm comesToday at 3:36 amKutari UchihaScourging The Pillagers [Highstakes Hunter]Today at 2:50 amEnishiA map to aid the villageToday at 2:21 amHasumi HayatoNew Acquaintances Today at 1:33 amTori JintaroThe Arsonist(Hunter)Today at 1:05 amRiloHasumi Hayato (Living Clone)Today at 12:42 amHasumi HayatoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 11:17 pmShiru IyasuA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninYesterday at 7:07 pmShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 23%
30 Posts - 22%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
12 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Zidan
Zidan
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1725

[Mission Done] E-rank : Help me tame my pet! Empty [Mission Done] E-rank : Help me tame my pet!

Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:20 am
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t9009-konoha-e-rank-help-me-tame-my-pet#99514
Words Required: 250
Other Requirements:- Don't shed any blood or make a wound on the dog, in other word, don't use any force.
Reward: 325 Ryo
Task: A friend of mine left his dog in my care. I promise him that i will look over his pet, in his sake, but now the dog doesn't seem to obey me at all, now that i'm scared just entering my house. Although i'm just 6 years old, i won't go back on my word, as a man.

Zidan knocked at the door and walked in. "I'm here to train your dog." he shouted. All out of no where a dog jumped on him. "Well hello..." Suprisingly Zidan didn't feel the urge to kill him. Even better he liked him. It's actually not a big suprise i mean he is member of the Inuzuka clan. He thought the faster he began training this dog, the faster he could go home. So he started by training him to not bite innocent people that come in the house. Zidan asked a friend from his class to help him. His friend knocked on the door. That exact same time the dog started barking. "Bad boy!" Zidan shouted and give the dog a push. Zidan told his friend to do it again, so he did. The dog barked again. "Bad!" he gave hima push and a soft hit on its nose. Now the dog knew who was the boss. They did this 5 times and finally the dog got it. "Good boy!" Zidan said while petting him.

They went on to the next step. Letting the stranger inside. Zidan's classmate came in the room and the dog started biting his shoes. "Bad dog!" Zidan shouted and let his friend in. The dog was still irritating their guest. So Zidan made his move. He ticked the dog's nose with his hand "Bad dog!"

They used this routine for one more day and the dog was quite peacefull and not dangerous at all. They also learned him a few tricks like sit, lie down, come here,... Zidan actually had funteaching this dog a few things.

270/250

Last edited by Zidan on Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Zidan
Zidan
Citizen

[Mission Done] E-rank : Help me tame my pet! Empty Re: [Mission Done] E-rank : Help me tame my pet!

Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:25 pm
Bump
Zidan
Zidan
Citizen

[Mission Done] E-rank : Help me tame my pet! Empty Re: [Mission Done] E-rank : Help me tame my pet!

Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:31 pm
bump
Zidan
Zidan
Citizen

Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:27 pm
bump
Zidan
Zidan
Citizen

Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:19 am
bump
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:28 am
Approved for Appropriate Rewards
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum