Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Signed, Sealed, Delivered.Today at 9:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiDrowning his SorrowsToday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Today at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunToday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira Namikaze
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

E Rank: Help me Tame my Pet! Complete Empty E Rank: Help me Tame my Pet! Complete

Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:00 am
It is another day in the...Remains of Konoha...But Echo continues his mission quota nonetheless,He stands before the mission board scanning for an Easy E-rank stopping at the one involving a dog that needs to be tamed.
He ponders this for a moment before shrugging casually and snatching the mission and walking off towards the boys apartment which has miraculously survived for the sake of this particular mission(Cause Papa needs a new pair of Shoes >w>).

Echo stops before the boys door knocking three times smiling contently before he hears the rapid pounding against the door and the savage growling the door cracking at the bottom Echo taking one step back with his left foot eyes growing wide before he hears a rustling to his left causing him to yelp a little higher then he'd like anyone to hear and jump back,The boy who issued the mission has stepped out of the box and Echo coughs into his right fist composing himself as he puts on a confident grin crossing his arms over his chest "You the kid who issued the mission..? WELL!!! FEAR NOT FOR THE GREAT ONE HAS ARRIVED TO HELP WITH YOU ANIMAL TROUBLES!! THE STRONG THE SWIFT THE HANDSOME ECHO UCHIHA HAS APPEARED STAND IN AWE!!!" The Uchiha exclaims loudly his left fist shooting into the air firing off a single concentrated Great breakthrough into the air as a show of power which makes his clothes rustle slightly "Oh yeah~!" Echo returns to his basic stance nodding to himself in satisfaction noting that entrance away for later,The boy sweatdrops at the foolishness of the young Uchiha before responding "Um...right...Well I need you to take care of my puppy...so if you don't mind..?" The boy looks anxious...of course now he honestly just wants this strange Genin to leave him alone,Echo nods and gulps at the growling door before turning his head towards his young client "You got a back window or something to this place...?" The boy nods before leading them towards the back bathroom Window which Echo quickly scales before sliding his right hand into his equipment pouch pulling out a small silver object which he has a tight closed fist around hoping to all that is good that this works....
Echo slides into the window silently and crouching low to the floor slowly cracks open the bathroom door twitching at the sight of the Black Great Dane ahead of him,He stands tall showing no fear as he coughs to get the bea- Dogs attention,The dogs ears perk up before it turns and growls low at the Young man "Come here puppy" Echo demands to which the dog complies...quite violently as it dashes towards Echo,Echo quickly reveals the silver whistle in his hand and brings it to his lips blowing hard the dog yelping before stopping right in front of Echo it's eyes wide as it bows it's head it's ears down,Echo reaches out with his right hand smiling kindly as he lightly pets the top of it's head showing the dog that it means it no harm,The dog looks up at Echo before the young Shinobi clears his throat once more and makes a simple command "Sit boy" The dog complies immediately under the threat of pain,Echo watches it comply before he pets it again showing it clearly that if it listens it is rewarded but if not then the whistle is brought out. Echo walks over to the front door of the apartment and unlocks it and opens it calling out to the boy explaining to him the method of training before handing over the whistle and surprisingly enough a bag of Dog biscuits and collecting his pay. Mission Complete

634 Words.
Impudent Nova
Impudent Nova
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10

E Rank: Help me Tame my Pet! Complete Empty Re: E Rank: Help me Tame my Pet! Complete

Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:40 am
(OOC: You should post in the Mission Board >.> But anyway, since my time is coming newe, i'll approve this here and now )

Approved, 2 JP, 375 Ryo, (+50 is a bonus )
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

E Rank: Help me Tame my Pet! Complete Empty Re: E Rank: Help me Tame my Pet! Complete

Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:43 am
(I was confuzzled apologies XD I'll remember next time and Thank you kindly! I will forever remember your kindness may you rest in peace XD)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum