Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Raiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJun TsukikoToday at 3:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Stat Page : .
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 17560

Habee vs. Ayumi {P. No Kill} - Page 8 Empty Re: Habee vs. Ayumi {P. No Kill}

Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:32 pm
Ayumi smiled slightly as she looked at Habee. Gotcha!...you've never been in a Genjutsu huh?. She could already guess that he had never been caught in one as he doesn't seem to know how to break it. Ayumi was still looking at him. Well...i never gave him a chance at all...not even to stand up..so its a bit unfair i guess... she thought. She sighed and began thinking about her next strategy.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:36 pm
Habee was still quite in shock being in this genjutsu as he didn't even know what it was doing to him. "Damn it!" Said Habee in frustration, "I should have stopped playing around. Ayumi wasn't playing around and now you caught in her trap" shouted Habee to himself as he trying to figure out how to break it
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:50 pm
Damn it!" Said Habee in frustration, "I should have stopped playing around. Ayumi wasn't playing around and now you caught in her trap" shouted Habee out loud. Ayumi stared at him. Thats true she thought. She tilted her head and sighed. This spar is going to take longer than I thought it would.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:55 am
"How do I get out of this?" Thought Habee to himself. "What can I do?" Habee thought angrily
"Ayumi is having enough time to prepare for her next move and I'm here trapped in her Genjutsu. I'm so pathetic!"
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:01 am
Habee seemed to be struggling to get out of her Genjutsu. Ayumi watched him. Yeah...he doesn't seem to know how to break out of my Genjutsu at all...this spar is going to take waaaay longer than I thought it would take. She stood up and took out a long piece of wire. She channeled some of her chakra to it and bound Habee so that he wouldn't be able to move. She sat down on the ground next to him and pulled up her knees close to her chin. She quickly glanced around the training grounds for anything that might interest her, but couldn't find any. She sighed and watched Habee. I hope he can break out of my Genjutsu as soon as possible... She sighed once again and kept on watching Habee.
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:53 pm
WC for Ayumi: 3445
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:49 pm
Approving Ayumi for 17stats, and 34JP.
Sorry your opponent kinda....died on you haha.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum