Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 10:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 10:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 10:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 10:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 10:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 9:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 9:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenToday at 4:27 amJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassToday at 4:12 amJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruToday at 4:06 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Stat Page : .
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 17560

Habee vs. Ayumi {P. No Kill} - Page 5 Empty Re: Habee vs. Ayumi {P. No Kill}

Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:57 pm
Habee just looked at her and laughed "Maybe you don't like to get a beat down or badly hurt. Nope! Don't worry i know what's a spar and its nothing that serious like we gonna kill each other or something. Ladies first the move is yours!" Ayumi gave him a little smile and quickly pulled out a kunai and started running at her full speed towards him. She hid the kunai in her obi and looked towards Habee, aiming a punch at his chest and a kick at the side of his head.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:03 pm
Habee saw he running at him wanting to punch him in his chest and kick him on the side of the head so Habee calmly using his extremely fast speed he jumped back causing the punch to miss and ducked as the kick came so he could dodge that too
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:15 pm
Habee jumped back causing the punch to miss and ducked as the kick came. Ayumi held back and did a backflip. She looked at him.Okay...so he's fast...and he's probably waaay stronger than me...but whatever who cares? She stood still and put both of her hands on her waist, waiting for his next move and also thinking about her next move.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:43 pm
Habee manage to dodge her attack now he felt it was his turn
and she was anyways waiting for him to attack so he decided to rather keep it a
fight and not use any jutsus now. So instead he pulled out his Sharingan Blade
its redness reflecting brightly from the suns rays. He then used a Flying
Swallow technique which outlined his whole blade with think blue wind chakra now
making it stronger and sharper. He then dashed at her and aiming at striking
her across her stomach making sure he would not hit any injurious places
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:56 pm
Habee pulled out his Blade, its red color reflecting brightly from the suns rays. He then used a technique which outlined his whole blade with thick blue chakra. He then dashed at Ayumi and aiming a strike across her stomach making sure he would not hit any vital places. Ayumi looked at him as he dashed towards her, getting ready to get out of the way when he was near. Her eyes narrowed as he came closer. When he was only a few inches away from her, she ducked down and slid her right foot forcefully at his feet, making sure it hit and will make him trip and fall on his face.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:01 pm
Habee saw Ayumi duck down and slid ob his feet to trip down but Habee as he was falling stabbed his sword into the ground and used it as support to flip over his sword as well as over Ayumi and landed with one knee on the ground. "Almost got me there" He said with a smirk on his face as he pulled his blade out of the ground and turned around
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:08 pm
Habee stabbed his sword into the ground as he was falling, and used it as a support. He flipped over the sword and Ayumi and landed on a knee on the ground. "Almost got me there" He said with a smirk on his face as he pulled his blade out of the ground and turned around. Ayumi looked at him and smirked back. ...time to back off. She channeled chakra to both of her hands and forcefully pushed him down to the ground, face first. Sorry. She gave him a final shove before running away from him and leaped up on a tree branch and hid between the leaves.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:22 pm
Habee got up and dusted his face and clothes after being shoved down to the ground. "Ouch!" Habee said as he stood up looking around. "Now you wanna play hid and seek." Habee laughed as he cracked his neck twice "Now I wonder where you are Ayumi?" He said sarcastically "Did you forget that my Sharingan can see our chakra so that means I can easily find you" He looked around and after a few seconds he found her. He used a body flicker technique and landed on the branch that she was hiding on "Peekaboo I see you" Habee said sitting on the branch.
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:35 pm
"Ouch!" Habee said as he stood up looking around. "Now you wanna play hid and seek." Habee laughed as he cracked his neck twice "Now I wonder where you are Ayumi?" He said sarcastically "Did you forget that my Sharingan can see our chakra so that means I can easily find you" He looked around and after a few seconds he found her. He used a body flicker technique and landed on the branch that she was hiding on "Peekaboo I see you" Habee said sitting on the branch. Ayumi looked at him and rolled her eyes. "Yeah...um I know that" she said to him. She stood up and shoved him again. "Let's shove each other!" she said sarcastically and quickly shoved him again. She leaped off the tree, running towards another tree and took out a long string of wire, channelling it with chakra.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:44 pm
Ayumi looked at him and rolled her eyes. "Yeah...um I
know that" She said to him. Habee laughed “Yeah I’m Just having fun how?”

She stood up and shoved him again. "Let's shove each
other!" she said sarcastically and quickly shoved him again. She leaped
off the tree, running towards another tree. “Ok it looks like you playing Shove
Habee Game and I have to play Catches with you.” said Habee he liked this it