Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Stat Page : .
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 17560

Habee vs. Ayumi {P. No Kill} - Page 6 Empty Re: Habee vs. Ayumi {P. No Kill}

Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:53 pm
Habee laughed “Yeah I’m Just having fun how?” She stood up and shoved him again. "Let's shove each other!" she said sarcastically and quickly shoved him again. She leaped off the tree, running towards another tree. “Ok it looks like you playing Shove Habee Game and I have to play Catches with you.” said Habee. He used another Body Flicker Technique and came up again next to her. He poked her, with his finger, by her side. “I got you… again.” He said as he laughed. Ayumi looked at him. "I know that..." This is getting kinda annoying...I can't go anywhere without him finding me...I need a good strategy... She crouched down. "Hey sit down for a minute..." she said to him.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:00 pm
"I know that..." She crouched down. "Hey sit down for a minute..." she said to him. Habee put some quick thought into it that she's up to something but anyways he need to at least rest and sit down he needs to recover his chakra in case they get serious and he needs to use his good jutsus so did as she said. He sat down but keeping on the edge and keeping a close eye on Ayumi "Ok so why do I have to sit down?" He asked her.
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:07 pm
Habee sat down. "Ok so why do I have to sit down?" he asked her. Ayumi smiled, "just because..." she said. She formed her right hand into a fist and channeled her chakra to it. She quickly got to her knees and punched him. She stood up, aiming a kick at the side of his head.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:13 pm
"just because..." she said. Habee raised his eyebrow in suspicion. She formed her right hand into a fist and
channeled her chakra to it. She quickly got to her knees and punched
him. She stood up, aiming a kick at the side of his head. Habee yelped in pain. As he got kicked down on the floor he laid there on the floor and holding the side of his head. "Ooouch My head. That really hurt!" As he rolled on the floor screaming in pain holding his head
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:34 pm
Habee yelped in pain. As he got kicked down to the ground,  he laid there, holding the side of his head. "Ooouch My head. That really hurt!" As he rolled on the ground screaming in pain holding his head. Ayumi looked at him, feeling sorry. She did a frontflip over him, landing behind him. She threw another punch at him, trying to knock as much breath as she can out of him. 
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:39 pm
Ayumi did
a front flip over him, landing behind him. She threw another punch at him,
trying to knock as much breath as she can out of Habee. Habee was still feeling
the pain from the kick when he started being punched at. He still scram out in
pain as she was punching him Habee breathed heavily, “Ok stop its sore!” He yelled
out
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:45 pm
Habee breathed heavily, “Ok stop its sore!” he yelled out. Ayumi looked at him, feeling even more sorry.Hmm...maybe I should really stop... She threw another punch before she jumped on him, puting all of her weight on him. She pinned his legs down and took hold of his arms. She pinned his arms down to the ground, making sure that he can't move them at all.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:00 pm
Ayumi looked at him. She threw another punch before she jumped on him, puting all of her
weight on him. He coughed out of breath as her punch hit him again. She pinned his legs down and took hold of his arms. She
pinned his arms down to the ground, making sure that he can't move them
at all. Habee was now stuck and couldn't move
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:09 pm
Ayumi leaned in towards Habee. "Do you want to give up now...or do you want to continue with the spar?" she asked him. If he wants to continue...then..what would I do? I need to come up with something else...something that will finish this spar or at least something that will make him want to give up or something... 
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:12 pm
Ayumi leaned in towards Habee. "Do you want to give up now...or do you want to continue with the spar?" Habee laughed, "Wow! I'm impressed but do you really think I'm gonna give up now??"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum