Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Raiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJun TsukikoToday at 3:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Stat Page : .
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 17560

Habee vs. Ayumi {P. No Kill} - Page 3 Empty Re: Habee vs. Ayumi {P. No Kill}

Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:06 pm
"Well then now you did the first Sharingan you saw. But hopefully it won't only be the first tomoe coz when I awaken my second and third and even one day my Mangekyou Sharigan then I'll show you them and then you will see all of them." Habee said with determination. Ayumi smiled. "That's awesome. I'll be waiting..." she said and laughed. She walked towards a nearby tree and leaned on it. She put her right hand on her waist and looked at Habee, smiling at him. 
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:20 pm
"That's awesome. I'll be waiting..." she said and laughed. "Ya hopefully you don't have to wait too long coz i wanna get till my third tomoe quickly so den afterwards I can deal with Mangekyou. that will be hard." Laughed Habee.
Ayumi walked towards a nearby tree and leaned on it. She put her right hand on her waist and looked at Habee, smiling at him. Habee smiled back walked to the tree and leaned against it next to her. "Heard of the eternal Mangekyou Sharingan?" He smiled and said to her.
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:26 pm
 "Ya hopefully you don't have to wait too long coz i wanna get till my third tomoe quickly so den afterwards I can deal with Mangekyou. that will be hard." Laughed Habee. He walked and leaned against the tree beside her. He smiled and said to her, "Heard of the eternal Mangekyou Sharingan?" Ayumi looked at him and tilted her head to one side. "Hmm...wait let me think..." Daddy told me something about it...what was it... Ayumi racked her head. "Hmmm...oh yeah...is it like the highest level of the Sharingan?" she asked.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:46 pm
"Hmm...wait let me think..." Daddy told me something about it...what was it... Ayumi racked her head. "Hmmm...oh yeah...is it like the highest level of the Sharingan?" she asked. Habee smiled, "Right that's it but also the most difficult to get."
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:33 pm
Habee smiled, "Right that's it but also the most difficult to get." Ayumi looked at him. Right...Daddy told me that too... She plopped down to the ground and patted it twice, signalling him to sit down beside her. "Tell me more about it" she said to him.

Last edited by Claire on Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:55 pm
She plopped down to the ground and patted it twice, signalling him to sit down beside her. "Tell me more about it" she said to him. Habee did as she said he sat down beside her. He Smiled and looked at her. "Well they said you have get someone with also a Mangekyou Sharingan and then take out their eyes and use it as your own which will then mix your Mangekyou and the second guyz that will make an eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and then the person will never go blind using the Mangekyou Sharingan. That's what I heard."
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:01 pm
Habee sat down beside Ayumi. He Smiled and looked at her. "Well they said you have get someone with also a Mangekyou Sharingan and then take out their eyes and use it as your own which will then mix your Mangekyou and the second guyz that will make an eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and then the person will never go blind using the Mangekyou Sharingan. That's what I heard." Ayumi changed her position and faced him. "That means you have to kill someone if you want to obtain it...would you really do that if you really want to obtain the eternal Mangekyou Sharingan?" she asked him.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:16 pm
Ayumi changed her position and faced him. "That means you have to kill someone if you want to obtain it...would you really do that if you really want to obtain the eternal Mangekyou Sharingan?" she asked him. Habee lowered his head done looking at the grass he was sitting on. "That's the only way there is. Even to get just at least the Mangekyou Sharingan you have to kill someone close to you or at least watch them die" Habee swiftly lifted his head and then looked into her eyes, "but I'm not like that I won't do something like that to anyone even if maybe my enemy. That's just cruel and selfish! Even if to get my Mangekyou Sharingan I won't kill anyone close to me. I rather not achieve it instead of holding someones death with me."
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:22 pm
Habee lowered his head done looking at the grass he was sitting on. "That's the only way there is. Even to get just at least the Mangekyou Sharingan you have to kill someone close to you or at least watch them die" Ayumi watched him. Habee swiftly lifted his head and then looked into her eyes, "but I'm not like that I won't do something like that to anyone even if maybe my enemy. That's just cruel and selfish! Even if to get my Mangekyou Sharingan I won't kill anyone close to me. I rather not achieve it instead of holding someones death with me." he said. Ayumi smiled at him. She touched his hand and held it tight. "I'm glad that you wouldn't kill someone just for power...you know even with your "normal" Sharingan, you're already powerful."

Last edited by Claire on Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:43 pm
Ayumi smiled at him. She touched his hand and help it tight. "I'm glad that you wouldn't kill someone just for power..."
Habee smiled at her, "Power is not every thing in life someone's life is more precious than stupid power."
"you know even with your "normal" Sharingan, you're already powerful." She said to him.
Habee took his other hand and gently held it on her cheek, "Thank you..." Habee smiled at her and said, " But No that's not true I'm not 'that' powerful, I'm just barely a genin with just one Tomoe Sharingan besides I'm not worried about power there are other things more valuable than power"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum