Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Stat Page : .
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 17560

Habee vs. Ayumi {P. No Kill} - Page 7 Empty Re: Habee vs. Ayumi {P. No Kill}

Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:08 pm
Habee laughed, "Wow! I'm impressed but do you really think I'm gonna give up now??" Ayumi looked at him, "No, I don't think so..." she said slowly. Ayumi sighed. Okay...so I have to come up with a strategy...come on Ayumi! Use your brain! Come on! Come up with something fast! she thought. Ayumi racked her brain. She stared off into space, thinking as hard as she could. She watched the sky, at the clouds and birds as they flew past. She looked around the training grounds and then back up at the sky again, not even budging off Habee, still keeping him pinned to the ground and holding his arms so that he couldn't use any jutsu.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:21 pm
Habee was kind of relaxed although he was being held tightly by Ayumi coz he knew she didn't know what do with him next she looked deep in thought probably trying to find what to do next. So he just chilled back and waited for her as he was sure she still never suspected a thing.
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:46 pm
Ayumi could tell that Habee was relaxed although he can't move as she was sitting on top of him and pinning his legs down and holding his arms. Ayumi looked at him. She grinned and hit his head hard. "Hello? No relaxing! We're in the middle of a spar." she said to him loud enough that probably everyone at the training grounds can hear her. Ayumi looked around the training grounds, looking if she disturbed other shinobis, after she realized how loud she was. After she scanned the training grounds and saw that most of the shinobis there seemed to be hard training or sparring, and seemed to ignored her or her voice, she breathed a sigh of relief.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:00 pm
"Ooww!" Habee said in a joke when she hit his head.
"Hello? No relaxing! We're in the middle of a spar." Ayumi said to him very loudly and then she looked around probably to see if anyone heard her.
Habee smiled and said, "ok no relaxing then coz u the boss currently. But Hello? If we are in a spar what you gonna do to me next huh?"
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:19 pm
Habee smiled and said, "ok no relaxing then coz u the boss currently. But Hello? If we are in a spar what you gonna do to me next huh?" Ayumi looked at him. "What? I'm the boss?" She shook her head and looked at him. She pursed her mouth. "Let's see..." she started. She poked him twice before saying, "Hmmm...what should I do...." she said in a singsong voice. After she said that, she abruptly threw a hard punch at his chest. She smiled and poked him again, twice. Then she punched him again, harder that the last time, laughing lightly.

Last edited by Claire on Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:25 pm
What? I'm the boss?" Ayumi said
"Yipzz coz I'm the one caught here so you in other words the boss" He said embarrassed to be bossed over.
She poked him twice before saying, "Hmmm...what should I do...."
she said in a singsong voice. After she said that, she abruptly threw a
hard punch at his chest. She smiled and poked him again, twice. The she
punched him again, harder that the last time, laughing lightly. Habee coughed out each time she punched him because he couldn't do anything to protect himself. But he didn't mind coz he was actually have a lot of fun.
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:46 pm
"Yipzz coz I'm the one caught here so you in other words the boss" Habee said. Ayumi poked him twice before saying, "Hmmm...what should I do...." in a singsong voice. After she said that, she abruptly threw a hard punch at his chest. She smiled and poked him again, twice. Then she punched him again, harder that the last time, laughing lightly. Habee coughed every time she punched him. Ayumi looked at him feeling sorry. She channeled chakra to her left fist and punched him once again. She sighed and let go of his arms, then, she quickly did a few handsigns, straight after she let go of his arms, and concentrated at him. Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique.

Spoiler:
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:54 pm
hHabee gave one loud cough after that last fist coz he really felt it. Then when she let him go he got happy and thought she was let him at least get up but then she used a Genjutsu Technique on him
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:11 pm
Habee gave one loud cough after Ayumi punched him for the last time. After she let go of his arms, she put him under a genjutsu. I wonder what is in his mind right now... she thought.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:24 pm
hHabee now immediately knew he was caught in her genjutsu and now was in for Trouble. He didn't know any Genjutsu releases and didn't know what he he could do now. "Aaah man if only I wasn't playing around and took it seriously I wouldn't have been here. Ayumi never even gave me a chance" Habee thought as he very scared in her genjutsu as this was his first time in a genjutsu. He just kept closing his eyes and wishing it would go away
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum