Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Stat Page : .
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 17560

Habee vs. Ayumi {P. No Kill} - Page 2 Empty Re: Habee vs. Ayumi {P. No Kill}

Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:19 pm
 "Yeah i guess so coz you were so high not expecting to find you there huh!" Habee laughed once more, "But you humming gave you away so i found you!" He had such a huge smile on his face that she couldn't help it but smile too. She laughed and titled her head to the left. "Well I love singing" She swung her legs back and forth for a few seconds before she leapt down the tree. She walked towards him and leaned in close to his face. "You know, you look soooo mysterious. Why?" she asked.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:48 pm
"Well I love singing" She said. "Well I can see that and you seem pretty good at it" Habee replied.
You know, you look soooo mysterious. Why?" she asked. "Me? Mysterious? i have to ask YOU why you say I'm soooo Mysterious" Habee laughed at that comment. It's just how I think I look when I wear my Hoddie over my face." and with that Habee removed his Hoddie and there his blue eyes shined brightly in the sun. "There I think that's better. Not so Mysterious now right?" Habee asked her raising his right eye brow
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:56 pm
"Well I can see that and you seem pretty good at it" Habee said. Ayumi smiled. "Thank you" she said. You know, you look soooo mysterious. Why?" she asked. "Me? Mysterious? i have to ask YOU why you say I'm soooo Mysterious" Habee laughed. It's just how I think I look when I wear my Hoddie over my face." Then, he removed his hoodie and his eyes shined brightly in the sun. They were blue. "There I think that's better. Not so Mysterious now right?" Habee asked her raising his right eye brow. Ayumi stared at his eyes in awe. Wow...they are soo pretty and cool...and they kinda look like Sachiko's!...I think. Ayumi giggled and nodded. She tilted her head and gigled "Heeyyy....I love your eyes"
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:28 pm
Habee laughed at that, "Well I guess thank you for that compliment then and you also have Pretty eyes," As Habee looked into them. "Hey Watch this its really cool," and with that Habee turned his blue eyes into a bright red as his first tomoe formed in his eye. "He He howz that?" As he activated his Sharingan.
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:36 am
"Well I guess thank you for that compliment then and you also have Pretty eyes," Habee said. Ayumi giggled. "Thank you, but mine are not blue like yours." she said and smiled. 
"Hey Watch this its really cool," Habee said and with that, his eyes turned bright red. "He He howz that?" he asked. Ayumi gazed into his eyes. Wow...that's the Sharingan! "Hey! That's the Sharingan, right?" she asked him in excitement.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:48 am
"Thank you, but mine are not blue like yours." she said and smiled. Habee laughed, "Well who said you have to have blue eyes for them to be pretty?" He Smiled back
Wow...that's the Sharingan! "Hey! That's the Sharingan, right?" she asked him in excitement.
"Yip," Habee nodded, "the Sharingan in The Flash". But don't get too excited its only my first Tomoe so its not like I'm a pro with it or something." Habee laughed about that. "And I can't even do the Sharigan Genjutsu yet but it is still cool though right?" He Continued.
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:57 am
Habee laughed, "Well who said you have to have blue eyes for them to be pretty?" Ayumi smiled. "Hey! That's the Sharingan, right?" she asked him in excitement. 
"Yip," Habee nodded, "the Sharingan in The Flash". But don't get too excited its only my first Tomoe so its not like I'm a pro with it or something." Habee laughed about that. "And I can't even do the Sharigan Genjutsu yet but it is still cool though right?" Ayumi nodded. "Its soooo cool!" She giggled after realizing what she just said to him.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:18 pm
Ayumi nodded. "Its soooo cool!" She giggled after realizing what she just said to him. "You seem very impressed with the Sharingan did you ever see it before?" Said Habee, "Seeing from these eyes are so much different like I can see you Chakra Network with them" this was the first time he actually saw what his Sharingan eyes can see as he never used it since he awakened it.
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:33 pm
"You seem very impressed with the Sharingan did you ever see it before?" Said Habee. Ayumi gazed into his eyes and shook her head. "Nope" she said.  "Seeing from these eyes are so much different like I can see you Chakra Network with them" Oh yeah he can see my chakra network...daddy told me that too... Ayumi smiled, "Yeah I know. My dad told me that"
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:53 pm
"You seem very impressed with the Sharingan did you ever see it before?"
Said Habee. Ayumi gazed into his eyes and shook her head. "Nope" she
said.
"Well then now you did the first Sharingan you saw. But hopefully it won't only be the first tomoe coz when I awaken my second and third and even one day my Mangekyou Sharigan then I'll show you them and then you will see all of them." Habee said with determination
Ayumi smiled, "Yeah I know. My dad told me that" "yip and its true. It's quite an extraordinary sight to see"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum