Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Habee and Damballa [Private] [NO Kill] Empty Habee and Damballa [Private] [NO Kill]

Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:02 pm
Habee got out early in the morning for another day of tough training. He wore his usual clothes and went to the training grounds. He found this normal everyday spot and started doing some stretching exercises and loosened his muscles. then he wore his favourite signature gloves and was about to start training
Damballa
Damballa
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1700

Habee and Damballa [Private] [NO Kill] Empty Re: Habee and Damballa [Private] [NO Kill]

Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:06 pm
Damballa woke up early in the morning and was ready to do some training today. He ate a giant bowl of ramen with a large glass of milk. When he arrived at the training grounds, he saw someone there. It was Habbe. "Hey Habbe" Damballa said. "Are you ready for some training" Damballa asked? Damballa wished to train and continue his growth in becoming a great ninja.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Habee and Damballa [Private] [NO Kill] Empty Re: Habee and Damballa [Private] [NO Kill]

Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:38 pm
'Yip sure am." Said Habee eagerly and got ready. He stepped back and got his stance ready and firm. "READ WHEN YOU ARE!" shouted Habee "you make the first move!"
Damballa
Damballa
Citizen

Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:43 pm
Damballa got a running start and did a front flip and formed the hand signs for Wind Style: Arcs. Throwing them in rapid succession at multiple different angles. Damballa would see how his training partner would respond to this attack.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:49 pm
"Oooohkkk looks like you going with the direct approach and also very quickly, i am indeed impressed!' Said Habee as he got read for Arcs "Wind Style Arc clever jutsu, well i also use it" Said Habee as he quickly did a body flicker techinique and came up behind Damballa. "Heres one of my new Jutsus lets ee how you like it!" as he was talking he did some quick hand signs "Wind Release: Gale Palm!" and blasted away a gust of very powerful and strong wind right in front of Damballa.
Damballa
Damballa
Citizen

Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:11 pm
Damballa watched as his opponent dissapered before his eyes. Damballa had mere seconds to think. "He must be behind me Damballa thought." Too late, Wind Gale connected and Damballa went flying. "Alright Hebbe that was a good shot and that really hurt." I'm going to sit for a little to regain my strength.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:46 pm
Habee laughed , "looks like that jutsu is prettty good sorry for that one Damballa." habee apologized whikle rubbing his head at the back and with a smile on his face. "next time i wont use it ok i will stick with D rank and not use that one."
"Think i should go easy on him he's not that fast and still a bit young and new" Thought Habee to him self as he stepped back and got ready for Damballa.
"Ready when you are again!"
Damballa
Damballa
Citizen

Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:25 pm
Damballa got back up and said in a kind of crazy tone. "I'll be back don't you worry about that" "I'll become stronger than anyone you've ever seen". With that Damballa left the training field quickly and returned to his apartment.
Damballa
Damballa
Citizen

Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:26 pm
200/200 +1 Speed +2JP
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:40 pm
"OK FINE WITH mee i will be waiting for you and then we can have a fair fight" Habee said in a strong voice as he wanted to see Dmballa really actually become strong and will wait to fight him again
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum