Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Stat Page : .
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 17560

Habee vs. Ayumi {P. No Kill} - Page 4 Empty Re: Habee vs. Ayumi {P. No Kill}

Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:18 pm
"Power is not every thing in life someone's life is more precious than stupid power." Habee said. Ayumi looked at him. "you know even with your "normal" Sharingan, you're already powerful." She said to him. "Thank you, but No that's not true I'm not 'that' powerful, I'm just barely a genin with just one Tomoe Sharingan besides I'm not worried about power there are other things more valuable than power" Ayumi looked at him and gently pulled her hand away. She started playing around with the grass. "And what is more important to you than power?" she asked. ...Wait...aren't we here to spar?.... Ayumi glanced to her right side and stared into space.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:34 pm
"And what is more important to you than power?" she asked.
"Well, saving and protecting the people of the village from evil or any harm or danger"
"...Wait...aren't we here to spar?.... " "Yeah... I'm ready when you are" As he pulled out a kunai and starting spinning it around his finger
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:43 pm
"Well, saving and protecting the people of the village from evil or any harm or danger" Habee said. Then he pulled out a kunai and spun it around his finger. "Yeah... I'm ready when you are" he said. Ayumi stared at him. What? Can he read my thoughts or something? "Umm...sure yeah" she said awkwardly. She stood up and walked a few meters away from him. Then she turned around and took out a kunai. "Don't hold back..." she said and smiled at him.

[btw...the words in italics are what Ayumi thought not what she said out loud just sayin]
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:52 pm
[lol sorry didn't know ^_x]
Habee saw Ayumi get up and walked a few meters away from him. Then she turned around and took
out a kunai. "Don't hold back..." she said and smiled at him.
Habee still laying on the grass playing with the Kunai looking very chilled, He smiled and said "Oh yeah? Gimmi one good reason why I shouldn't hold back?"
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:07 pm
"Don't hold back..." she said and smiled at him. Habee still laying on the grass playing with his Kunai looking very chilled, He smiled and said "Oh yeah? Gimmi one good reason why I shouldn't hold back?" Ayumi looked at him. She put a hand on her waist. What?...come one...come up with something "You know...just because I want you to...just to add a bit more fun and challenge" she said and grinned.

[haha it's okay]
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:13 pm
Ayumi looked at him. She put a hand on her waist. "You know...just because I want you to...just to add a bit more fun and challenge" she said and grinned.
"OOOOhkayy," Habee looked down and sighed then looked up again, "I don't abuse my power you know and you a girl so that doesn't seem fair does it. There's no fun and challenge for you if you at a disadvantage"
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:25 pm
"OOOOhkayy," Habee looked down and sighed then looked up again, "I don't abuse my power you know and you a girl so that doesn't seem fair does it. There's no fun and challenge for you if you at a disadvantage" Ayumi's eyes narrowed into dangerous slits after he said that. She smirked at him. "Hey. It doesn't mean that I'm weak just because I'm a girl you know...you shouldn't underestimate girls...or other people. Some -or maybe all of us- may look weak to you...but you have noooo idea what we can do."
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:33 pm
Ayumi's eyes narrowed into dangerous slits after he said that. She
smirked at him. "Hey. It doesn't mean that I'm weak just because I'm a
girl you know...you shouldn't underestimate girls...or other people.
Some -or maybe all of us- may look weak to you...but you have noooo idea
what we can do."
And with that Habee laughed out as he stood up. He smiled and said, "I'm only joking with you. I Never Underestimate any opponent of mine even if it may be a girl." After saying that he stretched out a bit and got ready "Ohk come now show me what you can do then.." As Habee activated his Sharingan and got into a firm stance, "But maybe if I ever go tooo far then just tell me ok? I might tend to go overboard sometimes."
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:28 am
Habee laughed out as he stood up. He smiled and said, "I'm only joking with you. I Never Underestimate any opponent of mine even if it may be a girl." After saying that he stretched out a bit and got ready "Ohk come now show me what you can do then.." As Habee activated his Sharingan and got into a firm stance, "But maybe if I ever go to far then just tell me ok? I might tend to go overboard sometimes." Ayumi smirked. Oh...so he's using his Sharingan huh? Awesome...let's see what it can really do and don't you worry...I wouldn't say anything at all... She stood with her hands on her waist, looking as if she was not interested in sparring with him at all. "No killing or hospitalizing...that includes no serious injuries, broken limbs, deep, deadly cuts, heavy burns, etc." She took a deep breath and pursed her lips into a smirk. "Other than that everything's allowed...got anything else to add?" she asked, looking at him. 
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:43 am
No killing or hospitalizing...that includes no serious injuries, broken limbs, deep, deadly cuts, heavy burns, etc."Ayumi said
Habee just looked at her and laughed "Maybe you don't like to get a beat down or badly hurt. Nope! Don't worry i know what's a spar and its nothing that serious like we gonna kill each other or something. Ladies first the move is yours!"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum