Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Today at 7:58 amCiel UchihaA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora HyuugaReturn of the Blossoming BladeTue May 14, 2024 8:08 pmJurei Ryoinsatsu
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Navi and Prim [P] - Page 4 Empty Re: Navi and Prim [P]

Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:00 pm
"Yes, your Sharingan is probably at it's weakest right now. It has many more powerful stages that will open up a whole new world for you."

Navi's eyes grew dark for a moment. "Awakening the Sharingan will cause an immense about of pain in your life. You will be granted the ability to protect those around you, but getting that ability means experiencing things you will never forget. If you would like me to train you in awakening your sharingan, then I will, but remember what you're getting into."

Navi waited for her to attack as the spar would begin, both of their eyes had been activated.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:05 am
”Hey Navi let me ask two more questions and we can train. One, will I have a headache after using them like I did when I first activated it. Second, I see you but is this vivid detail normal?" Prim was kind of scared, for some reason she had never had these on at night it was during the day. She realized her first question might have sounded kind of stupid because she realized that she was crying her eyes out that day, that's what caused the headache. She was still amazed. "Wait...I do want to finish activating them yes, but what do you mean by pain exactly, I am willing to do whatever it takes, but if I have to kill or someone I care about..." She stopped short. Navi was the only person who had his info straight, she had heard rumors when she was younger, family had talked about it, but she never had straight detail.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:06 am
Navi sighed, he knew loads about the Sharingan from his life when he lived with the Uchiha, but he was still afraid to delve to deeply into it. "The detail you see is normal, and probably rather weak right now. When you have truly mastered first tomoe you will see others in such detail that you can see individual chakra points to the tiniest detail."

When Prim asked him about his training methods he also continued to speak slowly and cautiously. "I mean experiencing a pain far worse then any headache you may feel. I can help you gain power you can use to protect those you love, but the training will hurt more then anything you may physically feel. This is a big decision, and you don't need to make it now. I won't undergo this kind of training with you until you are at least a Genin."

Navi's tone was very serious while he was explaining all of this, as he was probably the most knowledgeable person about Sharingan other then Echo or Viper themselves. "If you want to see what that kind of training is like, I can show you a glimpse of it now," Navi offered to her.

Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:40 am
Primrose thought about it, then walked over to Navi. "Navi, no matter what training you put me through, no matter how rough, how tough or how much physical pain is involved, I will still love you." Primmy said as she kissed his lips. As she backed away she knew she was ready. "I am taking my Genin exam tomorrow. Go ahead and show me what you were going to show me." Primrose said. She understood anything he does for her is because he cares about her.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:32 am
Navi was glad she was going to take her Genin exam tomorrow as that meant he could teach her sooner rather then later. He decided to instead wait, if she was taking the Genin exam that early, she could hold off on the Sharingan training.

"Then you should get some rest if you have the exam!" Navi exclaimed. We should get you home, tomorrow is a big day for you. He was happy for Prim and knew she would do well.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:00 am
"Navi are you staying the night at least? Come on I have had fun spending time with you." She smiled holding his hand. It didnt mean anything would happen but just having him around her made her happy. Maybe Viper or Echo wouldn't mind if he spent the night. After all it seemed everything had cooled down and she was sure Navi would be able to get some sleep to. "After all you are my mentor and you are looking out for me. " she Smiled up at him batting her eyes sweetly.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:34 am
Navi agreed to go home with Prim as long as she got plenty of rest for the exam tomorrow. If she passed, which she most likely would, Navi would probably train her the very same day. He grabbed her hand and intertwined his fingers with hers, before leading her out of the clearing and onto the now completely empty streets of the leaf village.

[Exit unless you have something to continue]
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin