Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Signed, Sealed, Delivered.Today at 5:24 amJunko TsukikoA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 4:20 amJunko TsukikoLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 10:05 pmAkabayashi TerumiDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Yesterday at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaTeam 1!Yesterday at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Yesterday at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityYesterday at 1:23 amTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
71 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Navi and Prim [P] Empty Navi and Prim [P]

Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:23 am
Navi was still dragging Prim, holding her hand tightly as they entered the entertainment district. His head was spinning wildly at what just happened and he needed to fulfill his mission of taking her to dinner. It was cold and still nighttime, so they should find a resturant or shelter soon. Navi needed to calm down, as his heart was beating wildly. He was starting to calm down slightly as they walked briskly through the street.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Navi and Prim [P] Empty Re: Navi and Prim [P]

Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:29 am
Prim new a place that was an abandoned place where they could go and talk. She stopped and began pulling him in an opposite direction. "Navi I have an idea come on." Prim said as she pulled his hand. As they traveled the streets grew darker and emptier. "Anbu? Why didn't you tell me?" She asked making conversation.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:44 am
Navi followed her as he snapped out of it a little bit as she took him in a different direction. He still held her hand tightly though, trying to refocus. "Navi I have an idea come on." Prim said as she pulled his hand. As they traveled the streets grew darker and emptier.

"Anbu? Why didn't you tell me?" she asked. Navi felt very apologetic after everything that had just happened. "I'm sorry, I hope your not too angry. I'm not allowed to actually, as members of the Black Ops our identities have to remain hidden. That's actually one of the reasons I was assigned to you, a member of the Black Ops is more then qualified to perform any mission given to them. Protecting you was just another task I was given." Navi noticed he was being taken down a few streets towards an abandoned part of the town. "Where are we going?" he asked.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:59 am
Everything made sense, the training, the jutsus, using one hand to perform jutsus. As they arrived at the building Primmy jiggled the door til it opened. She lead him in, shut the door and out of nowhere just kissed his lips and held the kiss for a good ten seconds. " I'm not mad. I am sorry the way Viper treated you. He is just very protective of me." She sid with her arms wrapped around him. "So my other brother Echo, he's Anbu to? At the hospital you and Evens went to the roof, Viper joined you...its like...when I was missing for a whole day, you were sent to look for me weren't you?" Primmy led him to another couch in the building. She truly cared about him, ANBU or not this guy truly cared about her to.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:23 am
When they arrived at the building, Prim jiggled the door knob for awhile before the hinge gave way to let them in. Navi followed her and once she closed the door she kissed him and held it for several seconds. "I'm not mad. I am sorry the way Viper treated you. He is just very protective of me." Navi smiled slightly, "it's alright, I may have reacted the same way if I was in his position."

She got close to him and wrapped her arms around him. "So my other brother Echo, he's Anbu to? At the hospital you and Evens went to the roof, Viper joined you...its like...when I was missing for a whole day, you were sent to look for me weren't you?"

Navi nodded, "Echo is actually captain of the ANBU Black Ops, he's incredibly strong." Prim lead him to another couch, which looked to be in surprisingly good condition given the state of the abandoned building. "Actually know, I was assigned recently to watch over you, but I just happened to run across you. I guess I got lucky to find you." Navi sat down on the couch, and pulled her on top of him. His mind was beginning to calm down from all the stress of that situation.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:35 am
Prim looked deep into his eyes. "Navi..." She said. "I don't want you to ever leave me." She said to him. She suudenly kissed him and held the kiss as long as she could. "I have never felt this way before." She smiled as she laid her head against his neck and intertwined her fingers with his, she loved being this close to him. She knew he had a dangerous job, but that's one of the things she liked, she was sure his training ensured her safety. She removed her hands from his and put her hand on his stomach under his shirt.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:35 am
Prim looked deep into his eyes. "Navi..." She said. "I don't want you to ever leave me." She said to him. Navi responded "I-" she suddenly kissed him and cut him off, and held the kiss for nearly a minute. "I have never felt this way before." She smiled as she laid her head against his neck and intertwined her fingers with his, which Navi accepted happily. Navi felt differently about her now, but his priority was still the same, he needed to help her become a successful ninja, and now he wanted to protect her more then ever. Together they might even become a legendary ninja team. Navi stopped daydreaming about it and Prim took her hands from his and put them on his stomach. Navi smiled as she felt her hand begin to touch his powerful chest. Navi had become a living army with incredible strength and speed, putting himself in incredible shape.

Navi relaxed his body and let her hands do what they wanted. Navi placed his hands on her hips gently to hold her close, shifting his weight to take a more comfortable position on the couch.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:20 pm
Primmy felt very comfortable being alone with Navi. She could feel his muscles under her hands. Primmy began to blush now. "You're strong." she said rubbing her hands on his chest. SHe leaned forward and kissed his lips again holding the kiss for longer. "I...I...." she wanted to say she had fallen in love but she was to scared to say it. Primmy moved her hands to his back holding him close to her and deeply kissing his lips again. She enjoyed being in this moment with him.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:28 pm
She had kissed him a few more times and the touch of her hands relaxed him. She has stuttered to say something but Navi decided not to ask what it was. This was their first day together and they should make it special. Navi waited for a moment where she wasn't kissing him to ask a question. "Tonight should be special, where do you want to go or what do you want to do?" He hadn't any missions or plans for the night, so he had total free time just to spend with her. Navi sat up a little bit and let his eyes look into her for a few moments before he kissed her back. He held it for a few moments, then waited for a response.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:36 pm
Primmy smiled, just being with him made her feel giddy. She giggled, "Navi, spending time with you makes me happy, so what do you wanna do?" She asked wrapping her arms around his neck. She lightly brushed her lips against his. She enjoyed being with Navi and him holding her so close made her feel safe and made her feel happy. "Hmmm... I would enjoy a walk in the moonlight if you would like to." She suggested moving her hands to his and intertwining their fingers again.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum