Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
I'll Spot you! || Open ThreadToday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuNew Acquaintances Today at 7:58 amCiel UchihaA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Navi and Prim [P] - Page 3 Empty Re: Navi and Prim [P]

Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:10 am
Navi waited before Prim was finished talking before he decided to reply, he had ordered a little appetizer for the two of them to start while he listened intently.

"Unfortunately, I don't have the true Uchiha blood, so I am unable to help you truly awaken your Sharingan, I don't really understand how it works. However, in a small way, I share your bloodline." Navi closed his eyes for a few moments, and then opened them, a glowing red "V" like shape appeared across the surface of his eyes, missing one little wing on its side. "I can teach you to use your sharingan, similar to how I learned to use my eyes." He would no doubt startle her with this bizare jutsu, making his eyes glimmer with a small crimson symbol.

[ http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t11079-navagan ]

"It's actually a unique ability that only I have, but I paid a heavy price." Navi's eyes darkened before he continued talking, a tone of sadness in his voice. "When my clan was massacred by the Hyuga clan, I was found with very little blood nearby by a Uchiha medical ninja. I would have died within a few minutes if it weren't for him. Instead, he performed a blood transfusion on me, giving me Uchiha blood inside me. Unfortunately it wasn't enough, and he was forced to transfuse additional blood for the freshly dead Hyuga members to help me survive."

Navi tried to conclude the brief version of his story. "The Hyuga and Uchiha are both known for extremely powerful bloodlines. When both of their bloodlines were infused in me at the same time I was granted this unique ability, which is similar to yours."

Navi took a deep breath, hoping he didn't dump to much information on Prim so quickly. If she was too unsettled he would deactivate his "Navagan" eyes for the time being.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:20 am
Prim stared in amazement. "You're eyes...those...are amazing." She stared deep into his eyes. They were similar to hers. prim reached a finger out and ran it underneath his eyes as she stared in amazement, "beautiful." She smiled. Upon hearing his story she felt very badly for him. "At least you survived Navi." She said now holding both his hands in hers. She looked into his eyes and leaned over and lightly kissed his lips. She didnt really lose her family, she left them. "Where did you go after your family was killed?" She asked holding his hands Learning about Navi, was interesting to Prim, to her he was an amazing person.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:37 am
Navi smiled at her interest and was happy she was willing to listen to his story. "I was orphaned and taken in by the Uchiha clan member who found me actually. I was raised with the Uchiha clan, and owe them a great deal for giving me a home. That is part of the reason I am so loyal to Echo and Viper of the Uchiha, and," Navi smiled and squeezed her hand gently "loyal to you."

Navi hadn't even fully developed the extent of his incredible eyes, but they gave him many benefits and had learned to use them through a similar method Prim would have to train through. The very fact she had awakened the Sharingan at all for a Student was shocking. Navi wanted her to become a Genin as fast as possible, she would prove to be a promising pupil for him to train. He wouldn't go easy on her though, he would make her push herself to become truly strong.

Navi ordered a bowl of ramen with extra BBQ pork and started to dig in after picking up a pair of chop sticks. He poked at it a little bit before waiting to see what Prim wanted to order and eat.

"We could go to the training field tonight if your up for it," Navi suggested after sipping the broth.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:49 am
Prim smiled kinda nervous. "Sure I am up for some training." She giggled. Navis story of being raised with the Uchiha kind of intrigued her. Knowing they had similar eyes shocked her. "So your eyes, they can do what mine can and what the Hyugas eyes can do?" She question him curiously taking a sip of her drink. " are my eyes going to look like Vipers?" She wondered. "Honestly I have only seen them with three marks, but Vipers and Echos have odd markings. I know I can at this stage copy jutsus if I remember correctly." She was very curious now seeing how Navi had special eyes to.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:32 pm
[ http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t9565-clan-rules ]

Navi a lot about the sharingan having spent so much time with the Uchiha clan in his life. "Well my eyes have similar capabilities, but they have far different specialties and powers. At first tomoe you should have the ability to see someone's chakra network. It's a handy ability, although it's far from what you're talking about. I don't think you can exercise powers of technique copying until your third tomoe."

Navi continued teaching over the meal. "Viper and Echo have... special eyes. I'll tell you about them another time maybe." Navi knew that one of the only ways that she would get eyes like Vipers would be to kill her close family, or watch Navi die in front of her. If you lose the people closest to you, then you can activate such a power.

Navi stood up after finishing his meal and would begin walking down the street if Prim was finished. He had never shown anyone his eyes before, and was eager to try them out on the field.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:39 pm
Primmy took his hand as they walked together through the streets. She had never done training this late, so this would be a new experience for her. "Is it safe out there this late?" She asked walking very close to him. The streets were dark and empty even though the moon shone brightly above them. At least she had Navi with her, he wouldn't let anything happen to her. "Thank you for taking me out." Prim said leaning against him as they walked. She really enjoyed being with Navi and being able to talk to him.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:34 pm
As they walked through the dark streets, the sky became to get ominous with black clouds blowing through, partially covering the moon. Fortunately the moon shone through brightly, lightening their way. Navi smiled and laughed to himself when she asked if it was safe to travel at night.

"Safe for them or safe for us?" he joked. "Because as long as I'm out on the streets it's definitely not safe for them."

"Thank you for taking me out." Navi seemed to always be in a good mood now when he was around Prim. "Of course," he started, "but you might not like me so much when we train. Awakening your sharingan is hard work, and if you truly want me to help you, I won't hold back."

They were just now entering the training field, the clearing was completely empty, evident by the grass and mildew glowing from the moon's reflection.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:50 pm
"I will still like you, I know you care for me and you are doing it to help me. But what exactly does awakening my eyes mean? Isn't that what I already did?" Prim asked looking at Navi. Being new to this Prim was still confused. At least someone she trusted was helping her. "At least you don't have to worry about me closing my eyes saying 'dont be dead' over and over." Prim joked remembering when she first met Navi. It was hard to believe how fast their relationship advanced, but she was glad it did. She felt really comfortable and close to Navi.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:24 pm
Navi took a stance in the field, the wind blew gently and chilled their skin on the cold night. The grass swayed back and forth and the moon remain bright and full. As always, he liked to explain and teach while fighting. Navi stood still and waited for Prim to rush up and attack.

"Yes, you've awakened your sharingan, but the sharingan as I'm sure you realize has three tomoes. Too advance in your mastery of the Sharingan, you need to awaken each Tomoe inside of your eye."

Navi continued teaching her: "For now, lets just focus on helping you master your first tomoe. Inside your current eyes is the ability to see my chakra network. This ability can help you gauge and opponent's chakra level. If you strain your eyes, can you see my chakra from within my body?"
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:25 pm
Prim relaxed for a second closed her eyes then opened them again and focused staring straight at Navi. "Wow, these work at night?" Prim questioned in shock at how well she could see. The detail was amazing, it was like looking at Navi during the daytime. Only it was a giant network of connected lights. "I can see your...chakra...you are a big jumble of connected lights....does that make sense. But, I can see things around you to." She said staring at him with her eyes looking at him like she is trying to figure out what she was doing. "Wow!" She said again, " so as each tomoe develops it gets better than this?" She questioned.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum