Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
I'll Spot you! || Open ThreadToday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuNew Acquaintances Today at 7:58 amCiel UchihaA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Navi and Prim [P] - Page 2 Empty Re: Navi and Prim [P]

Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:45 pm
"Hmmm... I would enjoy a walk in the moonlight if you would like to." She suggested moving her hands to his and intertwining their fingers again.

Navi stood up and gently pulled her off the couch to his side, holding her hand. "Then lets go for a walk," he said with a smile. He held her waist for a few moments and kissed her before pulling her towards the door. Then, he swung open the door with a firm grasp on her hand and stepped out into the bright moonlight. "We could go eat if you'd like," Navi suggested. Navi himself was a little hungry, and he was more then happy to go anywhere to buy them both anything. Navi would normally get very large paychecks from being an ANBU and undertaking such dangerous missions. Usually he donated the money to the Konoha treasury, but to him money was never an object.

As he walked into the street with Prim in hand, and his fingers intertwined with hers, he waited for her to pick a direction and stared up at the beautiful moon.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:57 pm
As Primmy followed him out the door she looked up at the moon. It was a baeutiful night. "Sure we can go eat, I am a little hungry." Primmy answered as they held hands. She had a good guy in her life. "How far out of the village have you traveled Navi?" Prim was curious as to if he had been farther out than she had. Prim had been on the borders and ran through the forest in that area. She noticed how handsome Navi looked under the bright moonlight.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:18 pm
The moonlight shined down on the couple as they walked down the empty streets, holding hands as they approached the nightlife area of the village. She made conversation with him as he walked, but Navi had a hard time listening as he was captivated by Prim's beauty.

"How far out of the village have you traveled Navi?"

Navi snapped out of it and looked forward, trying not to get distracted. "As far as the Tornado Village," he replied, hoping she wouldn't ask what he did there. Navi had practically seen the world with all the places he had gone. As a member of the Black Ops, he needed to cross borders constantly, sometimes legally, sometimes not. There wasn't a lot of sight seeing involved, but he had been to many places around the land.

They entered an entertainment district filled with shops and restaurants, which had several people milling about. They passed a ramen shop and Navi looked over at it with some interest, wondering what Prim liked to eat "Do you like ramen?" he asked curiously.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:32 pm
"Of course I do." Prim said smiling at him. she looked up at the moon and noticed how late it was getting, but she had no interest in going back home yet. As they walked towards the ramen place, she wrapped her arm around him giving him a hug. "I know we are kind of on a date Navi, but what if I felt I needed to tell you something because I trust you more than I trust others. You can't say anything to Viper or Echo, it has to say between you and I." She said as they sat down. Their hands and fingers entwined again.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:28 am
Navi smiled, he loved ramen and was happy that Prim was willing to have some with it. He dragged her over to the noodle shop and sat down, happy to take his new girlfriend to one of his favorite restaurants. She intertwined his fingers with his and sat down.

"I know we are kind of on a date Navi, but what if I felt I needed to tell you something because I trust you more than I trust others. You can't say anything to Viper or Echo, it has to say between you and I."

Navi looked up with interest, his mind started thinking again. Not tell Viper or Echo, what does she mean? His expression turned a little more serious, but still had the joyful flare in his eyes. "Sure, you can trust me with anything, what is it?" he asked her. His mind still racing to think what it could possibly be. His full attention was on her, and he would wait to order after she told him.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:36 am
"Nevermind its not important, the only that is important right now is us Navi." Prim suddenly changed her mind, she was having to much fun to discuss things she worried about. She kissed his cheek. She loved being with him and just holding his hand made her happy. "Just trust me it was nothing important I can talk about it another time." she squeezed the hand she was holding and smiled at him.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:21 am
Navi was absolutely crestfallen. His face melted into a disappointed expression as Prim crushed his curiosity and hopes. "Just trust me it was nothing important I can talk about it another time." she squeezed the hand she was holding and smiled at him. Navi smiled weakly back, but in his head he was still wonder what it was. Prim would obviously be able to see that, and how it hurt the mood. "Alright, I trust you," Navi said quietly.

Navi turned his attention to the chef and prepared to order, wondering what he wanted to get. "What kind of ramen do you like?" he asked her, still thinking about what she was going to tell him.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:24 am
She told Navi what she wanted. Then she decided to tell Navi anyway. "Navi, I have something I want to show you!" She made sure no one was looking. Quickly she closed her eyes. She focused as much chakra as she could. She very carefully opened her eyes to reveal her sharingan eyes. Even it was only in its fir"st stage. "It happened a couple of days ago. When my brother Samaruo found me. It brought back a lot of regrets and memories. I guess my deep sorrow activated them. " she sighed and closed her eyes. She reopened them to prevail her normal eyes again. "I just don't want anyone else to know. Its kind of embarassing." She blushed smiling."I don't even know how to use them."
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:53 pm
Navi almost fell out of his chair. "Wow! You awakened that already?" Prim having awakened the first tomoe of sharingan at only student was unheard of. "When did you discover you could do that?" he asked her. Navi himself had a dojutsu he hadn't told her about yet, and decided to talk about it if she asked or it came up in subject.

"One Tomoe you should be able to see chakra networks a little bit. Your probably brand new at it, but that's still incredible."

Navi had almost completely forgotten about ordering, he was still marveling over her new eyes. With Sharingan she would be a successful ninja in no time. All she needed to do was awaken it and master it.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:04 pm
"Well, you know my story right? I left my family three years ago moved out on my own. My brother samaruo found me a couple of days ago. I felt so terrible for ever leaving him and when we talked i was just in tears. I couldn't stop crying I felt so horrible for leaving him, didn't think he would forgive me. Suddenly I looked up and...I could see detail, like my eye sight improved and my brother was glowing. Before that I had an intense headache for a second or two. I finally figured out what happened. Of course I had to figure out how to turn it off and on. I learned I had to use my chakra to turn it off and on. Do you think you could help me learn how to use it? I mean I know you probably don't have it, but maybe you know enough to help me learn." Primmy said holding his hand again. Even though they were dating she knew he could still protect her and train her. Weird thing, this time she didnt have a headache when she turned her eyes on. "I don't want anyone to know yet, It happened in a such a awkward way. I was upset over something and then I had it. The most I know, I am suppose to see chakra and possibly be able to copy jutsus." She added. "Of course Samaruo mentioned that people with these eyes can be dangerous.That frightens me." She said as she wondered off in deep thought holding his hand in hers.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum