Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Signed, Sealed, Delivered.Today at 5:24 amJunko TsukikoA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 4:20 amJunko TsukikoLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 10:05 pmAkabayashi TerumiDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Yesterday at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaTeam 1!Yesterday at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Yesterday at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityYesterday at 1:23 amTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
71 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Prim Goes home (NO KILL/ Navi &/0r VIper) - Page 5 Empty Re: Prim Goes home (NO KILL/ Navi &/0r VIper)

Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:37 am
[Posting Order so noone gets confused;
Viper, Echo, Prim, Navi, repeat.]
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Prim Goes home (NO KILL/ Navi &/0r VIper) - Page 5 Empty Re: Prim Goes home (NO KILL/ Navi &/0r VIper)

Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:50 am
When his Brother turns his head to him Echo's glare has turned almost murderous, the boy's tone sounding robotic as he gives his report, Echo's eyes slit and he grimaces in the direction of his brother before breaking eye contact and walking to the couch his left hand patting Navi on the shoulder as he glances at Prim and then his Brother...then back to Navi....the gears in his head turn...and then a vulpine grin spreads across his face at his conclusion "At ease Ferret..I have another task for you." he says with a smirk spreading across his face one filled with mischievous intent and amusement. "This is an errand more then anything...Take the Uchiha girl out to dinner I want her out of my hair so I can get some sleep" He says with his smirk widening as he glances at Viper "I must have a word with Lord Hokage.." He says his smirk vanishing now as he crosses his arms over his chest his muscles visibly tensing preparing for a fight that might break out between him and his Brother.
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:55 am
"At ease Ferret..I have another task for you." he says with a smirk spreading across his face one filled with mischievous intent and amusement.

Navi stood up and grabbed Prim's hand. It wouldn't be until later that he realized the events that had just corresponded, his head was spinning too fast. He ran out the door with Prim, bowing quickly to both Viper and Echo as he left the room.

[Navi exits, taking Prim]
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:22 am
[Posting Order so noone gets confused;
Viper, Echo, Prim, Navi, repeat.]

Does noone read? >_>

Same result I guess.]

Viper sighs at this and watches as they leave, he says but simple words to Echo, "I hope you know what you are doing." Viper walks past him and goes to leave, he has alot on his mind now, he has to meet someone early in the morning on top of this.
Viper is now mostly angry at himself for losing his composure, the girl is now a weakness for him, he reacts without thinking which is not good for a leader.
What if he killed Navi right there, how would he explain that to the village and his family?
Viper is going to stay in the Hokage bed chamber tonight, his form swirls as he vanishes.

[Exit, closed after Echo and a successful Cock Block :D]

Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:26 am
Echo chuckles shaking his head, his Brother has always fancied himself a protector of his siblings....looks like this girl was adopted by him he muses with a smirk, he stretches rolling his shoulders before making his way to his own chambers...he'll have to have a discussion with 'Ferret' about protocols.

[Exit,topic closed]
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:39 am
[Yeah I saw, I'm sorry you just said you wanted to end quickly so I made a quick exit post for me and her so it could just be you two. Since it had the same result I thought'd be okay, my bad]
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:18 pm
[Navi Total WC: 2665

SA: 10,235/10,000 COMPLETED

Navagan Lv. 2 WC: 4965/5000 (Completed in another topic already, currently finishing the topic so.. Navagan Lv. 2 COMPLETED]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum