Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Signed, Sealed, Delivered.Today at 5:24 amJunko TsukikoA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 4:20 amJunko TsukikoLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 10:05 pmAkabayashi TerumiDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Yesterday at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaTeam 1!Yesterday at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Yesterday at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityYesterday at 1:23 amTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
71 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Prim Goes home (NO KILL/ Navi &/0r VIper) - Page 2 Empty Re: Prim Goes home (NO KILL/ Navi &/0r VIper)

Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:07 pm
Navi had to be pretty strong to know the only people who could beat him were viper and Echo. The two people she lived with. As they entered her house she could make out the couch and chairs in the dark as she looked around the quiet house. She was still cuddled in his arms. "Want to sit on the couch with me?" She asked him. Primmy yawned. At least she knew she was safe without those she calls her brothers around. "Are you sure Viper and Echo are okay with you being here?" Prim asked making sure neither of them would get in trouble. She thought they wouldn't mind since they both entrusted Prim to him.
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Prim Goes home (NO KILL/ Navi &/0r VIper) - Page 2 Empty Re: Prim Goes home (NO KILL/ Navi &/0r VIper)

Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:50 pm
"Want to sit on the couch with me?" She asked him. Primmy yawned. Navi laid her down gently on the couch and sat down next to her, his posture being extremely formal and unrelaxed/tense. This was new territory that Navi wasn't used to, and creating much of a relationship at all was foreign to him. "Are you sure Viper and Echo are okay with you being here?" she said. Navi nodded yes, "Viper entrusted your safety to me, anything we do together is absolutely fine as long as I keep you safe." Navi had free reign to do basically anything he wanted in the leaf village. As an ANBU he had special permission and protection, meaning he couldn't even be arrested without a special warrant signed by the Hokage. Of course this perk only came to him because Navi had proven that he wouldn't abuse such a power. The only thing he needed to worry about was his ANBU duties, one of which involved keeping her safe. I'm only here to ensure her safety, Navi told himself, unsure of what to do next.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:02 pm
Primmy felt very nervous considering she realized she had deep feelings for Navi considering what he had done for her, and well, he was cute. She sat up pulled a blanket from the back of the couch and wrapped it around them as she cuddled Navi again. She couldn't tell if her feelings were making her warm or if it was Navis body heat. "Relax..."she whispered to him.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:17 pm
Prim got very close to him and wrapped a blanket around him. Navi's heart sped up a little as she crept in closer, making his body get very warm. "Relax..."she whispered to him. Navi forced himself to relax slightly, causing his shoulders to fall a little bit and he leaned back a little bit more against the couch cushions. His body was still very rigid and tense, but at least it had lost its formal touch. Navi took a deep breath, switching his gaze to look at Prim. His eyes were deep but his expression was puzzled. Navi wasn't exactly sure what was happening, and he knew he wanted to protect Prim, but maybe he wanted more then that...
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:33 pm
Primmy could tell he was nervous. "Its ok Navi." Primmy giggled lightly as she crawled in his lap. She lightly kissed his neck. Then made sure they were completely covered with the blanket. In a way she was hoping Viper and Echo would stay away for a while, she was very comfortable with Navi and she felt safe and warm with him. She was falling for him and they were both nervous discovering their feelings for one another. At least she found a decent guy that she is sure her brothers would approve of.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:18 pm
Prim could likely easily tell Navi was nervous. His body was rigid and uncomfortable, despite how naturally Prim laid and how relaxed she seemed."Its ok Navi." Primmy giggled lightly as she crawled in his lap. He felt her warm lips gently touch his neck and Navi immediately relaxed. He leaned back as she settled on his lap and his powerful muscles stopped being so tense. He put his arm on her back to hold her closer as the blankets were pulled over them. The sensation was still entirely new, and Navi wondered if it was new to Prim too. Navi unstrapped the swords from his back with his left hand and laid them at the foot of the couch, allowing him to lean back more comfortably and allow Prim to come closer.

Navi's body let out a deep breath and a slight warm smile spread across his lips. His body had his relaxed, but his heart still beat quickly and his mind was racing.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:39 pm
Prim was nervous to, because she had never done this or felt this way. She used her fingertips to lightly caress his arm she turned her body to face his as she managed, even in the dark to look in his eyes. Nervously she closed her eyes and kissed his lips. Prom wrapped her arms around Navi to hold him close. She knew by now that even though he was protecting her, he also cared deeply for her like she did him.

(I can't private the topic on my phone)
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:12 pm
(When you can)

Navi lay relaxed as Prim caressed his arm and closed her eyes. When she leaned forward Navi leaned forward in response, and pressed his lips gently against hers. She wrapped his arms around him and he held her close with one arm. Navi wasn't exactly sure what to do next, this was a huge jump from the battlefield he was used to. Instead he slowly rubbed his hand up and down her back and she lay on top of him, letting his warm body rub up against her as she got more comfortable. Navi couldn't help but wonder how the dynamic would change in her relationship with Prim. He was still acting sensei and guardian, but falling in love might change everything.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:27 pm
"Navi...I...." She kissed him again cutting her own self off. She giggled softly again as she laid on him.she moved her hand into his. "I want to be with you." Primrose kissed him again, then laid her head against his shoulder. She realized how much she really cared about him. "Are you staying all night with me or are you going to leave?" Primmy asked laying on him. She wasn't as groggy as she was when they first got her home.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:41 pm
"Navi...I...." She kissed him again cutting her own self off. She giggled softly again as she laid on him.she moved her hand into his. "I want to be with you." Primrose kissed him again, then laid her head against his shoulder.

This time Navi smiled instead of blushing, more confidence in his eyes with a more relaxed demeanor. Navi felt the same way, but wasn't sure if he should say it yet. He looked over at Prim resting on his shoulder sweetly as he took steady breaths causing his chest to rise and fall rhythmically. "Are you staying all night with me or are you going to leave?" Primmy asked laying on him. Navi could tell the sedative had worn off her and she was most likely wide awake.

"I have nothing else to do for the night. If you'd like me to leave I can, otherwise I'd be happy to stay," the answer was unnecessarily formal, and showed that Navi was still very new at this. Navi gently touched her cheek and ran his finger down it as she giggled, before leaning forward and kissing her again. Navi was so comfortable that he didn't ever want to leave the couch or Prim's side ever again.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum