Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Signed, Sealed, Delivered.Today at 5:24 amJunko TsukikoA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 4:20 amJunko TsukikoLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 10:05 pmAkabayashi TerumiDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Yesterday at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaTeam 1!Yesterday at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Yesterday at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityYesterday at 1:23 amTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
71 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Prim Goes home (NO KILL/ Navi &/0r VIper) - Page 3 Empty Re: Prim Goes home (NO KILL/ Navi &/0r VIper)

Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:52 pm
"You wanna sleep on my room or out here on the couch...where Viper or Echo could come home and see us." She giggled kissing his lips again. She had her head nuzzled against his neck with her hand under his shirt on his stomach. They were still wrapped in Prims blanket. Since neither Navi nor Primrose knew what they were really doing. "So, do this often on many missions to guard people?" Prim joke as she moved her hand from his stomach to tickle his side.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Prim Goes home (NO KILL/ Navi &/0r VIper) - Page 3 Empty Re: Prim Goes home (NO KILL/ Navi &/0r VIper)

Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:02 pm
At this time, one that could not be worse than any other Viper returns home after taking the cloud ninja home, unbeknownst to him the boy was openly slaughtered, Viper was not in a good mood, his anger has hold on him.
The creaking of the front door is the only alarm to the two within, Viper notes the sounds from within, someone is in his home, the ones he expected to be there not being how he would want.
It is now he views the two, his beloved adopted little sister, and his trusted Anbu operative that he trusted with the simple goal of keeping her safe holding and kissing each other upon his couch.
The doorknob snaps off completely in Viper's grasp the cold steel clenched tightly in his right hand, his eyes glowing a deep crimson in the shadowed room, to say that he was simply angry would be like saying a nuclear bomb was but a paper ball against a brick wall.
His trust has been broken, not only if his anbu operative having relations with his sister, but they actually have the audacity to do it in his own home, a place he trusted no other to be in, a place that was one of the only thing he has left from his dead parents and they are disgracing it.

Viper sweeps his right arm forward, the speed in which his arm moves is only registered as but a flicker, his arm already crossing his body in an instant, the door knob is released at such force towards Navi's mouth that should impact be made if the extremist of measures are not taken form this assault his jaw would be completely shattered, Viper's form flickers afterwards his speed making his motions nearly invisible, his anger making him lose control and go all out, his sister is knocked off his lap and on to the empty side of the couch, Viper's right hand is now clenched around Navi's throat forcing him back in to the couch with such strength the couch lifts off the ground while Vipers leans in to it, "What the fuck do you think your doing to my sister?" He says in an tone of pure rage and malice, just being near him is enough to know that he is about to rip the very life out of the boy and he will make sure it hurts.
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:39 pm
Navi had all of his clothes on, but was laying completely relaxed on the couch next to Prim. She had kissed him and her hand had gotten under his shirt. "You wanna sleep on my room or out here on the couch...where Viper or Echo could come home and see us." She giggled kissing his lips again. Navi didn't respond as she kissed him, staring straight ahead. He sensed something nearby, and his senses were alerted, breaking him out of his feeling of love. The front door began to open and Navi leapt to his feet, holding his right hand over Prim in a protective gesture. His right hand spun a kunai into his finger, holding it firmly.

Navi's senses were back online, his eyes narrowed, protecting Prim was the priority. The strange mood of love in the air was shattered and Navi was now ready to strike against who ever might come through that door to harm either one of them.

Navi's eyes grew wide as Viper entered the door, incredible anger was in his eyes, and the doorknob snapped off of the front door. Navi dropped the kunai to the ground and his hand that was outstretched to protect Prim fell to his side. Navi's head angled down as a sign of respect and shame, his crimson hair covering his eyes. The doorknob in Viper's hand rocketed towards him at incredible speed. Navi had become fast enough to nearly keep up with Viper, but instead Navi barely flinched, choosing not to dodge and accepting the punishment.

As Navi's head was angled downward, the doorknob slammed across his cheek with an incredible force. His jaw had almost been dislocated and a large red bruise covered his cheek. The power of the projectiles caused Navi to stumble backwards. Viper's form appeared in front of him and his hand clenched around his neck, squeezing him tightly. Navi felt very little physical pain, as the sense of shame had completely numbed his body. "What the fuck do you think your doing to my sister?" He says in an tone of pure rage and malice, just being near him is enough to know that he is about to rip the very life out of the boy and he will make sure it hurts. Navi felt almost know pain though, his eyes had completely glazed over as if he was in another world.

"I'm.... sorry," Navi whispered quietly, partly because Viper was choking him, and partly because his body felt so heavy he couldn't produce a loud enough sound. The thought of failing the Viper, the Hokage he was sworn to serve, was a pain far worse then death for him.

UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:52 pm
Viper loosens his grip slightly, only so much so that he has regular breathing but enough any moment extra would put Navi right back in the prior position.
He hears his words, sadness is in his voice but no remorse for his actions is truly noted, Navi's blood drips upon Viper's wrist from his busted jaw, perhaps he went a little to far, Viper grits his teeth and steps back, he looks towards Primrose and raises his left arm pointing down the hall to her room, a simple word is uttered as coldly as possible from his lips, "Go."

Viper looks back at Navi now, "I trusted you to keep her safe, I trusted you as one of my Anbu Black Ops, and this is how you repay me?" His eyes are cold as he just watches him for his reaction.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:07 am
His reception back at ANBU HQ was interesting, at first he was met with suspicion then he showed off his tattoo and the files on the aging drug, he chuckled at the gobsmacked faces of his subordinates and then ended up having most of them buy him a drink..then another...then another...and then it all went fuzzy after awhile, nonetheless Echo stumbles through the now broken door with a massive hangover...and the sight of his room mate Primrose on the floor and his Brother pinning one of his cute little subordinates against a wall by his throat does not help matters, Echo speaks suddenly in an authoritative tone that leaves no room for argument a tone that resembles that of a father giving an order to his unruly children preparing to give them a lecture "Everyone Sit, Now" He says in what Viper and Koroshi have long since dubbed 'The voice', The voice is Echo's way to reign in his Brother's when they are or have gone to far in an action albeit Koroshi's desire to throw the Hokage mountain, or Viper taking his megalomania a bit too far, the voice has always been Echo's trump card against his Brother's and it appears once again for the first time in ages....and Echo does not look happy.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:10 am
Prim stomps off, but stops she slams her door shut and stands there. " you have to be fucking kidding me...Anbu?" Prim thought, she knew not to say a word or that she had heard. Angry she walked back in their as any rebellious teen would do. "Seriously? " was all she said glaring at them both. "Doesn't this whole argument deal with me to? I am not some animal to be told to go and jumps and do it, can you somehow respect me please? Viper nothing happened between us, not to that extent. We kissed that's it. At least he's a decent guy!" Prim argued.
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:20 am
[So basically Prim is forced to exit this topic, (I think)]

Navi's breath came back to normal as Viper loosened his grip. Navi's jaw wasn't broken, maybe slightly dislocated, but that could be easily taken care of. However, blood dripped from Navi's lips from the hard bruising he sustained. He dismissed Prim from the room so only the two of them remained together.

Viper looks back at Navi now, "I trusted you to keep her safe, I trusted you as one of my Anbu Black Ops, and this is how you repay me?" Things had gotten out of hand in a way Navi had never experienced before. Navi raised his head slightly to meet Viper's gaze, still weighed down by shame. Viper would clearly see the look of disgust for himself in his Navi's own eyes. "I kept her safe," Navi started quietly "but something happened. I think I...I really care for her."

Navi's head tilted back down, his glazed eyes covered slightly by the dark room. "If you feel I have failed you," Navi continued, "then do what you will." Viper would clearly see the incredible shame Navi felt, that a simple apology could never hope to express.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:32 am
Angily Prim goes to her room. Great Echo showed up to, now what! Navi was a decent guy. Ugh! Now she knew something, Navi was an ANBU! No wonder they entrusted her to his care! Oh and now she was in trouble or she wouldn't have been sent out of the room. Angrily she sat in her window looking down. This whole situation was her fault. She somehow climbed onto the roof and just sat there with tears on her cheeks.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:35 am
Viper hears his words, the regret is visible, htis calms Viper somewhat, but then his siter does what any stereotypical teen does, begins to argue, before he can deal with her his brother enter the rooms, things shouldn't of been able to get any worse but the smell of alcohol is potent coming from his brother, "Are you fucking kidding me?" viper mutters to himself, it is then he hears Echo's tone hit that certain point, he knows it is best not to argue further for the risk of challenging Echo.
Viper motions towards the couch for both of them as he instead, stands against the wall next to the couch looking towards his brother, his eyes still burning a deep crimson.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:38 am
Prim exited living room sitting on roof
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum