Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Signed, Sealed, Delivered.Today at 5:24 amJunko TsukikoA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 4:20 amJunko TsukikoLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 10:05 pmAkabayashi TerumiDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Yesterday at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaTeam 1!Yesterday at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Yesterday at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityYesterday at 1:23 amTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
68 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

A warm welcome (Echo and Prim, Viper(?) Private) Empty A warm welcome (Echo and Prim, Viper(?) Private)

Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:00 am
Primmy had just arrived to her new place and unpacked she decided to sit on the couch and read a book. She had to study for the exams she was going to take. Reading her jujitsu book she began to relax and get tired. She felt that she was finally at home somewhere. She was glad Viper offered to take her in. She thought he mentioned another person lived there to. A person whose name was Echo. Primmy didn't think about it much, she figured he would be a lot like Viper. She continued to read even though she was tired from that days training, she had to pass the test.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

A warm welcome (Echo and Prim, Viper(?) Private) Empty Re: A warm welcome (Echo and Prim, Viper(?) Private)

Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:20 am
It was late the night before when the young ANBU Captain finally bowled through enough work that for the first time in weeks he'd be able to return to his bedroom to sleep, tugging off his cloak and all of his weaponry and pouches he dropped face first down onto his bed his mask hidden under his pillow still attired in his uniform his gauntlets and shoes missing as well, As stated before it's been awhile since Echo hasn't slept in his office so when he awoke in the morning in a warm soft bed he was of course in a great mood having a nice rest for the first time in weeks....This mood was immediately shattered upon the sight of a strange woman sitting on his couch upon stepping from the hallway leading to his quarters...His instincts as an ANBU urge him to disable and interrogate the possible threat..it also alerts him that he's in his ANBU gear WITHOUT his mask and that the 'threat' is reading an academy level book...and is most definitely an Uchiha if the crest upon her clothes were any give away... in the span of the moment he laid his eyes on her he gauged, her threat level, disassociating her as a threat, identifying her as an Academy level Ninja and that she was from the clan that decided he was a failure and that she was sitting on his couch as if she belonged here "Your trespassing" He says matter-of-factly leaning his right shoulder against the hallway entrance in his ANBU attire his left eye firmly shut to conceal his Rinnegan his arms crossed over his chest his right leg draping over his left with his bare toes touching the hard wood floor, Echo's facial features are like many other Uchiha male save his features are more defined and roguish in appearance offset by his height as a shorter then average thirteen year old boy, his hair is spiked upwards slightly two bangs framing his face in the style of one Minato Namikaze the slight bed head giving it a more feral appearance.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

A warm welcome (Echo and Prim, Viper(?) Private) Empty Re: A warm welcome (Echo and Prim, Viper(?) Private)

Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:29 am
Primmy nearly jumped out of her skin, she hadn't even heard him come in. "I am actually staying here, you must be Echo, I am Primrose." She said looking at him. He resembled Viper, only he looked a little younger. She could tell he felt threatened by her by the way he stood. Body language can speak fairly loud. She made no other sudden movements. She had a wary feeling he would attack. "I know it sounds odd, but Viper said I could stay here." She had put her book down by this point moving slowly. "I am just studying for my test." She said as she kept her eyes fixed on him. " I promise I won't bother anyone or hurt anything." She said standing up this time.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:35 am
Echo's eye narrowed upon her movements watching her closely for any signs of hostility "Oh did he..?" he asked grimacing letting a bit of the Kyuubi's chakra leak out his eye visibly slitting with the oppressive red chakra influencing him slightly claws forming as his canines enlarging causing the grimace to look more like a snarl his unclosed eye focused entirely on the frame of the older Uchiha, 'No doubt she's already judging me on my size and age...' he thinks the Kyuubi influencing his mind slightly making him less rational the feral look increasing as he audibly growls in the back of his throat his head turning towards the cabinet a devious grin spreading across his face his eyes now off of the Uchiha woman.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:49 am
Not many things scare her but he apparently does. "Okay calm down Echo, I am not going hurt you...besides I...I am not the best at being a ninja, so I am...not going to do anything, I am just a I don't know...distant relative...." She said trying to calm him down, or maybe her own fears. She could hardly get her feet to move much less stop shaking. Theres something about him that scares her and she had no idea what it was. She began to slowly back up to the wall in fear.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:55 am
He ignores her words her very presence bringing only the words of the clansmen back, screaming at him, beating him down, which drives his stumbled walk straight towards the steel cabinet a padlock visible as Echo nears it...He raises his right index finger towards the lock and in a brilliant flash of blue the cabinet is blown open the right door swinging open and flying past the left side of Echo's head..he doesn't flinch his grin merely widens as his opened eye spots what he's looking for...an assortment of what appear to be green soldier pills he grabs the container and yanks out eight of the pills before popping them each and chewing thoroughly before swallowing....he pauses for a moment before his chakra flares up and he falls towards the counter gripping it his head now obscured from view as he slides down a gasp escaping him...the label of the bottle is still obscured.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:03 am
Primmy is startled as the cabinet explodes, and when she sees him fall she gasps to. She knew it would be dangerous but giving the fact Primmy is a very kind hearted person she is not one to just let something happen to her. This is also her biggest flaw.
"Echo, are you okay?" She asks kneeling by him. She couldn't help it, she had to hug him.
"I take it you don't like me, but thats not going to make me hate you, whats wrong?" she asks , but she could feel the intensity of his chakra and it scared her.
"Two in one day, lovely..." she thought to herself. She had originally offended Viper, but in the end, he asked her to move in. Now apparently Echo had a problem with her.
"Talk to me." Primmy said, even if she put herself in danger, she wanted to help him.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:16 am

When she rushes from her position towards the other side of the counter the effects of the pills are made apparent by the tearing of the fabric of Echo's undershirt his ANBU armor meant for one size fits all the special seals causing it to grow as he does...and he grows, with his shirt gone the defining of his lean arms is clearly visible his hair lengthens and pools in front of his face no doubt this strange transformation derived from the pills of Viper's creation would halt her advances.

After a moment or too a deep voice chuckles from his position on all fours and he stands brushing a bit of his hair back his height increasing with his apparent increase in age...his head turns towards her his roguish features doubling from the little boy from before into the Twenty-one year old Shinobi now standing before her, his left eye is still closed by an amused smirk spreads across his face as he observes himself...and then realizes just what he's done with a bit of a frown..he sighs a moment later disappointed in himself for letting the beast influence him in his despaired state, he'd have to meditate to mend that he briefly notes his still crimson eye glances towards the Uchiha again and he grimaces still rather weary of letting one the Clan near him..but if it's his brother's choice he won't force her to leave. "..Stay clear from me and we will not have troubles" He says regarding her with a cold stare before walking back into the hallway...he had some calls to make.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:25 am
Startled as he walks away she notices how different he looks. "Before you get to far away Echo, what did I do to make you hate me? Why do you want me to stay away from you?" She asked as she turned and glared at him, getting irritated! "If you think your pills and weird growls and closed eye are going to scare me, think again!" She said trying to sound tough and hide her fear. Why was she scared of him anyway, she doesnt normally fear people.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:36 am
As she speaks the words he lashes out to someone of her level it would appear as if he was one place and through a blur he was suddenly in front of her his right hand shooting forward gripping her throat his fingers curling around her trachea ready to snap it "YOU AND THAT WHOLE PATHETIC CLAN HAVE NO RIGHT TO SPEAK TO ME OF HATE!!!!!" He shouts his eyes filled with barely restrained rage and a hint of sadness as he shouts his canines enlarging once more his other eye now opening revealing the strange swirl patterned eye that could not be the Sharingan, he continues "Who sent you huh!!? What sob story did you feed my Brother just so they could get an Uchiha close to stick a knife in the FAILURES THROAT!!!!? WELL!!!!??" He shouts his grip tightening bruising the skin slightly he knows his paranoia isn't well based but why else would an Uchiha other then his brother show up? All they've ever done is show him disdain and pain..their scared of him becoming too powerful is the problem the Clan heads must have sent this girl to do him in 'Well like hell is she gonna get the chance' He thinks to himself his eyes narrowing as his Sharingan finally activates.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum