Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsYesterday at 10:11 pmHasumi HayatoHealing Ghost (Mission)Yesterday at 8:43 pmShiru IyasuWhen the storm comesYesterday at 8:36 pmKutari UchihaScourging The Pillagers [Highstakes Hunter]Yesterday at 7:50 pmEnishiA map to aid the villageYesterday at 7:21 pmHasumi HayatoNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 6:33 pmTori JintaroThe Arsonist(Hunter)Yesterday at 6:05 pmRiloHasumi Hayato (Living Clone)Yesterday at 5:42 pmHasumi HayatoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:17 pmShiru IyasuA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninYesterday at 12:07 pmShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 23%
30 Posts - 22%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
12 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

A warm welcome (Echo and Prim, Viper(?) Private) - Page 3 Empty Re: A warm welcome (Echo and Prim, Viper(?) Private)

Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:12 pm
Primmy made it out the window and then suddenly realizes she is stuck. "OH! Echo I swear to get you back when I get down from here, if I ever do!" She realized if she let go she would fall and possibly break something. "You have no idea who he is messing with! I did have a brother younger than me I had to deal with!" Suddenly her fingers slipped and she was heading towards the ground.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

A warm welcome (Echo and Prim, Viper(?) Private) - Page 3 Empty Re: A warm welcome (Echo and Prim, Viper(?) Private)

Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:17 pm
Watching her for a moment he reinforces the chakra in the soles of his feet and leans backwards catching her in his arms and casually walking up the wall before sliding in the window with the girl still in his arms his amused smirk still visible as he leans over the bed and lays her down softly before returning back to his standing position and walking over to the window sliding it shut, he slides his hands in his pockets and strides out smirking the entire way as he walks past his brother his smirk simply widens.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:21 pm
Viper descides to break the tension, his hands move together to clap, "So I take it you all have had time to meet, Echo Primrose, Primrose Echo." A nervous chuckle follows his words, the blunt of the storm was dealt with, the girl was still alive when Echo seen her inside his home so that was good.
Next, he knew he would have to deal with Echo's opinion on his actions, he knew how strange it was of him to simply let a stranger in, but he could not help but feel a connection to her.
When he looked at her he seen alot of his brother, the main reason he wants to help her succeed so she will not be put through the hell he was.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:25 pm
Echo pauses in his walk and stares at his Brother for a few moments...he then raises his left hand to his forehead and then extends it to Viper's....He grins wide and fist pumps when he discovers there height to be the same now and whoops in joy leaping once and clacking his heels before continuing his walk his hands going behind his head his fingers interlacing with each other ignoring the girls presence is the best option in Echo's head...at least until he gets used to this new body and can run fast enough that she won't be a threat after he dyes her hair a strange color...maybe Green? he muses with a chuckle.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:31 pm
"Viper when you said you had a brother, I was thinking he would be somewhat like you. But, thats ok, he has no idea who he is dealing with..." She said standing up and walking to viper still a little shaky. She looked at Viper, "Something is very different about him, hes teeth kind of changed I thought he was going to kill me." She felt he was non human for those brief seconds. As she explained this she had put her hand on vipers upper arm and began to grip his arm.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:39 pm
"Yeah, I did not expect him to be home this soon. I did not have time to warn him about your arrival."
Viper looks towards Echo whom actually seems pretty happy with his new form, he doesn't seem to bothered by her presence now that the tension has died down, but even so he will need to keep an eye on both of them so they do not kill each other.
Viper chuckles to himself a bit as he pictures her as one of the family, he always wondered how it would be to have a sister.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:51 pm
Primmy suddenly realized that they were all around the same age. "Is he your older brother?" She asked him. Trying to figure out about Echo and Viper. She had already started considering them her brothers. Viper and Echo looked around the same age, but at this point, Viper looked younger. "He isn't going to kill me at any point is he? I don't know if he doesn't like me, but I didn't even tell him my name before he freaked out on me." She said to Viper. She had a plan for Echo though, if he kept tormenting her her she was going to get even with him.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:09 pm
Viper grimaces at this, there was one thing he always held above Echo, even though they were a set of triplets, he was still older by five minutes!
"No he is my little brother." Viper says with a cold tone to his voice, he is obviously bothered by being referred to as the little brother.
Viper looks to see if Echo is out of the room first before speaking, "Echo is in charge of making sure no one sneaks in to the village, your presence most likely put him on edge since I forgot to warn him. Just watch your words and do not bring up the Uchiha around him, it is a sore subject." It is strange, Viper is asking the girl to not speak of their blood around Echo, but it is for good reason, just by watching her words she will ensure she lives a lot longer.

(To be fair, you did not do an exit post, and also I said you were gonna live in the Hokage mansion not the brothers old home that they have not been living at for a long time now, so I did not have time to set it up XD)
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:21 pm
(Sorry, I didn't think about it, I was assuming and assumed wrong )

"I kind of noticed he is not a fan of the Uchiha, wait, you said hes in charge of making sure no one sneaks into the village. To be honest, If I ran into him, I wouldn't sneak into the village either." Primmy said. "So Viper, suppose maybe someone in the village decides to go for a walk late at night and goes outside the village, then wants to come back in, do they have to go through him?" Last Primmy heard their wasn't a curfew in the village and she didnt want him to think it was her going out at night. "I just know people, who leave late at night and are gone for an hour or two, then come back." Primmy said as she sat down.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:31 pm
"We have our own process of doing things." Even though Viper has allowed her to stay with him, does not mean he is going to list security procedures.
He does smirk a bit before his next words, "But, if someone does not come back. Echo most likely was responsible, if you get labeled as a traitor, you will be dealt with as such."
This was one thing that Viper did not tolerate, missing ninja were the cause of his home being destroyed in the first place.
Due to this fact, once he got in power all missing ninja that tried to defect from Konoha have been killed on the spot.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum