Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Today at 6:33 pmTori JintaroThe Arsonist(Hunter)Today at 6:05 pmRiloHasumi Hayato (Living Clone)Today at 5:42 pmHasumi HayatoMissing Merchant (Mission)Today at 4:17 pmShiru IyasuA map to aid the villageToday at 3:35 pmKutari UchihaA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninToday at 12:07 pmShiru IyasuVoices in the GardenToday at 10:06 amMarabelle BlossomThe Uchiha's head musesToday at 10:04 amMarabelle BlossomThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Today at 10:02 amMarabelle BlossomA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 9:50 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 23%
30 Posts - 23%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
11 Posts - 8%
10 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

A warm welcome (Echo and Prim, Viper(?) Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: A warm welcome (Echo and Prim, Viper(?) Private)

Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:45 am
Now, Primmy was mad! Still staring him in the eye she stands her ground. She gets right back in his face. "Oh ok, I see now! You dont like it because I am an Uchiha and you think...OH! You know what I didnt feed your brother a sob story! At least you werent always put down because your brother was better than you, You never had to prove yourself to your father! I DID! I left home three years ago and quit school because I got tired of having to prove myself worthy of being an Uchiha! No One sent me Echo I am here to finally be able to prove myself and not have to worry about being compared to someone else! You think you had it rough, try being a female in a whole line of males" She said staring back into his eyes! She noticed something, she didnt want to notice, His sharingan was activated."Oh Shit!" she said taking a step back.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

A warm welcome (Echo and Prim, Viper(?) Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: A warm welcome (Echo and Prim, Viper(?) Private)

Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:01 am
Hearing her words only prove to fan the embers of Echo's fury his voice now eerilly quiet as a grin spreads across his face observing her like the proverbial fox ready to leap and snap the rabbits neck between it's jaws "...That's all you have...?" he says chuckling "You Uchiha are all the same...." he says his grin deceptively innocent looking and betrayed by the raw amount of killer intent he's giving off "You look at the reality the clan fed you and banish everything that doesn't fit in that little comfort zone..." He says finishing with another chuckle "Tell me oh miserable one..." He says his grin once again changing into the demonic looking snarl as the first tail of the V1 cloak forms around him his voice turning gravelly "HOW MANY TIMES DID THEY BEAT YOU FOR BEING A WOMAN!!!? HOW MANY TIMES DID YOUR FATHER IGNORE YOUR EXISTENCE AND CURSE YOU FOR BEING BORN DIFFERENT!!!!? HOW MANY TIMES WERE YOU RIDICULED!!!!!??" He says now pressing his forehead against hers his snarl vanishing in a grimace his shoulders reared back as he stares down into the eyes of the Uchiha "You may think your the village martyr but it seems you need to grow up and learn that your Clan is a bunch of bigoted tradition drived assholes that shun and attempt to destroy anything that doesn't fit in their little perfect Uchiha mold...Now get the hell out of my sight before I tear those precious Uchiha eyes right out of your head!!!" He shouts pointing down the hall having reigned himself in to prevent from simply murdering the Uchiha woman his voice is stern and his eyes are cold using the tone of voice and aura he uses to command ANBU that WERE twice his age.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:09 am
Primrose stared back at him not moving a muscle. "I am an Uchiha but who said I connect myself with the rest of the clan? I said I left home three years ago, because I was not..good enough...I got tired....of having to be compared to my brother! Don't hate me because of my name, but hate me for who I am. I am an individual! Got it! I don;t give a damn who you are! I will NOT let you belittle me or scare me! UNDERSTAND!" She stood her ground fearlessly! She knew he was upset but she refused to be belittled. Funny thing, she wasn't scared anymore just angry!
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:14 am
Echo having had quite enough of this girls mouth however duly noting that she might not be a cookie cutter Uchiha rat grips her left arm and with a pull he slings her over his left shoulder like a sack of potatoes now walking towards the back of the hallway with an annoyed looking frown "You wanna be a Konoha Ninja firecracker??" he says giving her a nickname from his first impressions his left arm curled around her waist tightly to prevent her from wriggling out of his grasp inwardly he grins loving the new height that's come with his transformation 'No more short jokes for me!' he thinks with an inward chuckle...course now this insubordinate citizen of Konoha needs a time out....
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:23 am
Primmy is startled when he picks her up! "WHAT ARE YOU DOING??? ECHO PUT ME DOWN!!!" She tried to move and she couldn't. She started hit his back, not hard just enough to show she was annoyed! No one has ever done this to her. "I SAID PUT ME DOWN!" She yelled again! She began to try and bite him or kick him! It seemed nothing worked! She began to wonder what she had done that was so bad. At least she stood her ground! "Fine, but don't think that just because your bigger than me that you have an advantage! You have to put me down sometime, and I don't care who you are I WILL GET EVEN Echo! You have no idea who your dealing with!!" Primmy said to him still trying to move, This guy had a strong grip on her!
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:42 am
THAT made Echo pause for a moment....a rather vulpine grin forming as the prankster in him reveled in the chance for another prank war like the ones he and his brother's had before he himself was forced from the Uchiha district..and forced to live in a shack.

He shrugged away those thoughts her attempts at striking him were merely shrugged off as he pushed open what was to be her room with his right foot and walking over to the bed he casually dropped her on it before walking out and locking the door behind him flashing her an amused smirk and wink of triumph before he does so.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:48 pm
Primmy felt like the wind was knocked out of her when he dropped her and the bed and looked up in time to see him wink and shut the door locking her in. "Echo! Damn it!" She said jumping up and banging on the door trying to get out! She growled and kicked the door. "Fine! You want to play? I can play!" She turned to look around the room and she saw the window. "Hmmmm...." She said opening the window to climb out.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:56 pm
About this time Viper is returning home, his form swirls within the living room, shouting is heard.
The familiar voice of Primrose is noted, he catches the words Echo in her voice, no doubt they met, he sighs, "Well this is great."
Viper attempts to make his way down the hallway, his eyes make contact with the much older form of Echo Uchiha, at first he tries to figure out who it is, but the Rinnegan eye and familiar face as a dead giveaway, aswell as the Anbu clothing.
No doubt Echo has run across the medicine he has the medical corps make to fix his age problem, Viper now speaks.
"Well it seems you found my secret stash, I had it locked for a reason brother.."
Viper stops still in the living room as his brother walks down the hallway, Viper's attire has changed to the hokage battlesuit overlaid by the Uchiha uniform, a new uniform obtained to fit his new height sporting black and tan coloring with a newly printed Uchiha crest upon the back.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:02 pm
Echo quirks an eyebrow and turns his head towards the source of the deep voice he takes in the form of the armor and the facial features...and Grins wide the Kyuubi's influence still clear from the almost fanged grin that he shows his brother "And why would I care about locks..?" he says with a chuckle his longer hair obscuring his left Rinnegan eye from view now as he takes in his brother's form his deduction skills preventing him from lashing out at another presumed intruder...he pauses when he hears the pounding cease and the sliding of a window "Pardon me.." he says with a mischievous smirk swirling from his brother's view to appear below the second story window that the girl is attempting to crawl out of, he leans forwards his face now inches from the Uchiha's an amused smirk spreading across his face "Going somewhere..?" he almost purrs out loving how the new deepness in his voice makes it sound almost seductive...He briefly notes that away in his brain for later to tease his subordinate Parrot.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:08 pm
Viper scratches his head with his right fingertips, this was going to be interesting, at the least it might give Echo someone to release some of his stress on, he did seem to have a bit of his old nature back as of late.
With the girl nowhere to be found he can only assume Echo has locked her in her room, the sliding of the window noted as well, his words noted by his enhanced senses of "Going somewhere..?" Viper shivers, something about that tone just disturbs him.
Viper makes his way to the girls door only to unlock it and open it to view the scene within which is bound to be Echo and Primrose at the window.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum