Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Signed, Sealed, Delivered.Today at 5:24 amJunko TsukikoA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 4:20 amJunko TsukikoLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 10:05 pmAkabayashi TerumiDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Yesterday at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaTeam 1!Yesterday at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Yesterday at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityYesterday at 1:23 amTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
71 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Prim Goes home (NO KILL/ Navi &/0r VIper) - Page 4 Empty Re: Prim Goes home (NO KILL/ Navi &/0r VIper)

Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:43 am
[Prim you broke the post order, you would follow Echo since we are all involved your exit is voided and your stuck in the living room yelling at Viper still since you skipped ahead.]
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Prim Goes home (NO KILL/ Navi &/0r VIper) - Page 4 Empty Re: Prim Goes home (NO KILL/ Navi &/0r VIper)

Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:44 am
Echo looks right back his gaze unflinching his eyes narrowing in the
sudden contest of wills...who will flinch away first? It's a game Viper
and Echo have played many times before...a game of who's will is
stronger at the moment, the game of who is right and who gets to speak
first....Echo is ANBU Captain, this concerns the safety of the Hokage
and the current status his subordinate will be in along with a room mate
from a clan that he despises with his entire being....his gaze is as
cold as steel the fury that has been building up for awhile now
reflected in his eyes as he simply continues staring....And then..he
speaks "Ferret...Report..Now." He says his gaze not leaving his Brother,
the Hokage as he orders his ANBU to give a verbal report and if the boy
is smart he will remain seated.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:47 am
I thought Navi chased her out, but ok)
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:03 am

Viper seemed to be calmer now after he expressed his feelings and regret. Navi sat down as Viper motioned towards the couch, as it seemed someone else had entered the house. Navi wasn't entirely focused on what was happening around him, as his head was so deep in thought
that he barely even registered what was happening. Prim was coming forward and Viper was next to him now. It would all be over soon, but Navi wanted to go hide in a hole for the next few weeks after this experience. He waited to see what would happen next.

"Ferret...Report..Now."

Navi was so distant that he could barely hear where the voice was coming from. He would later recognize this is the Captain of the ANBU, but for now he was practically a soulless zombie. Navi was sitting perfectly straight with a formal posture on the couch. Without his knowing it, the words "Ferret, Report" caused him to involuntarily spit out a reponse.

"Current Daily Report: Kumo trespasser ninja arrested: mission successful. C-rank mission completed with Leaf Genin: Sachiko, mission successful. Target: Uchiha, Primrose is currently safe under my protection, mission: successful. Operative Ferret reporting all current and assigned missions are successful, awaiting further orders." Navi finished droning his response out like a robot. Navi had given reports as an ANBU so many times to superior ranks that he didn't even need to be conscious. His body was in shock and brain was traumatized from the current events, making him nearly unable to respond in any other way.

Last edited by Navi on Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:30 am; edited 2 times in total
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:11 am
[Ok double derp, I give up so just make up your alls minds if you want Primmy on the roof or in the living room >_>
I set it as one thing and you all ignore it.]
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:17 am
[Sorry if I derped on posting order, statistics HW kinda requires a bit of focus, my bad.

I say just put her on the roof, It doesn't make much of a difference. You guys can choose though.]
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:21 am
(Oh forget it, I have to be in there for this, I just learned my boyfriend and brother are Anbu)
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:24 am
[Make up your minds causeIdk how to reply and I wont be on for two days after this so I gotta do an exit post soon >_>
Navi fix your post to include Primmy being in the topic and sitting next to you or something, idc.]
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:31 am
[Alright, fixed. Made it broad, she can sit down stand up or whatever. Next person can post]
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:36 am
Viper hears his almost automated response, was he just being a smart ass? Somehow Viper does not think so, it does not fit him to act in such a manner knowing that Viper could rip his head off at any moment so Viper can only assume that he partially broke the boy.
Viper sighs and looks towards Echo, he remains silent still not sure what to say next, he nearly ripped his anbus head off, he was not truly sorry for what he did due to the fact he did do wrong, but Viper did go to an extreme point of anger, he is curiouse what Echo has to say now.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum