Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninToday at 2:08 pmMarabelle BlossomA map to aid the villageToday at 2:07 pmMarabelle BlossomTraining, or making friendsToday at 2:06 pmMarabelle BlossomWhen the storm comesToday at 2:06 pmMarabelle BlossomMissing Merchant (Mission)Today at 1:37 pmMizaki HyuugaHealing Ghost (Mission)Yesterday at 8:43 pmShiru IyasuScourging The Pillagers [Highstakes Hunter]Yesterday at 7:50 pmEnishiNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 6:33 pmTori JintaroThe Arsonist(Hunter)Yesterday at 6:05 pmRiloHasumi Hayato (Living Clone)Yesterday at 5:42 pmHasumi Hayato
Top posting users this month
35 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 22%
17 Posts - 12%
13 Posts - 9%
12 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Tora the Demon Cat Vs Kenai [Private] - Page 2 Empty Re: Tora the Demon Cat Vs Kenai [Private]

Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:29 pm
As the boys form vanishes with his Body Flicker Tora's own speed would make the task of grabbing him impossible for the boy as Tora rebounds softly off the wall with his front paws, As the boy attempts to grab at Tora the demon cats redirected form would allow Tora to slash downward with his claws upon the boys right forearm with it's left paw leaving a deep wound upon his arm his right paw at this point would push against the boys wounded forearm and push backwards at an upward angle causing Tora to go into a back flip his back hind legs now pressing against the wall braced to leap again it's body aimed at the boy.
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Tora the Demon Cat Vs Kenai [Private] - Page 2 Empty Re: Tora the Demon Cat Vs Kenai [Private]

Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:31 pm
A large poof would happen. Revealing a yellow 'Flash' (Used via a light) And then kenai would appear behind the cat. Rapidly Grabbing it. And then holding it in the cats special pressure points. Which would begin to parylize it.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:52 pm
As the boy disappears after the slashing of his arm and appears behind Tora, Tora's jump would lead him to slam into the boy's chest cracking his ribs from the force of Tora's blow sending him slamming into the wall once more an audible crack heard as one of the boys ribs break from the repeated assault.
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:10 pm
Kenai would grab his ribs. As he would grab his eye as it pulsed quickly.

Que entering mind world (Of le eye)

Kenai would sigh. Where was he. He stood in a dark place..With another one of him standing. Kenai would turn to see a huge eye infront of him, The one that had recently activated. What was this. The eye would blink and the black clone would appear behind kenai. It would pull out a kunai and attempt to stab kenai. kenai using body flicker to appear behind. Both of them meeting their kunai at the exact spot. The clone would speak "I am the eye...And the infection..You have gained me inside you..And now the cost is..I will forever torment you.."

Kenai would leap back. Staring at the clone "..What?" With the clone raising its kunai again. "As i said..I am the eye..The infection,..I am your clan..To advance to your strength's you must beat me..Or forever stay weak.." Kenai would blink again. Both their kunai clashing onto eachother. "Forever stay weak? What do you mean the eye...?" Kenai would witness that his left eye had changed. "What did you do?" Kenai would speak. The being would then reply "I enhanced you...I lived in you till you awoke me sub-consciously.." Kenai would blink, Nodding and listening

Kenai would then turn his kunai and kick the clones. Throwing his kunai to the side of the clone, It cutting the spleen "..Good..." It would speak, As it would regenerate, The kunai then returning. "So what...What do i have to do to escape?" Kenai would say. Staring at the clone. "Just beat me..Then you may be granted new power..If you meet my requirements...."......What requirements!?

[Exit] Kenai would witness that it was only a split second of him being within the world that he was...He would clench his wound on his ribs. He would then speak "You know cat..Im gonna catch you...For the-" Kenai would cough up some blood "The Hokage..." Kenai would say. He would activate the clone jutsu. Multiple clones appearing. Then he would activate the body flicker jutsu. All of them appearing in different areas. Tackling the cat.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:26 pm
Tora lands softly upon the ground 5 meters after his assault upon the child, it is strange, it is if a smirk is upon the felines lips, the blood comes from his mouth as Tora's tongue softly licks the edge of it's lips, the boy is bleeding internally most likely, Tora knows this child is at his breaking point.
Tora stands firm, the multiple false clones do not fool him, he detects no presence from them with his senses, the original is not hard to track, Tora rotates in place to face the child, a casual hop backwards is all thats needed for the boy to miss his target simply tackling the ground, a low growl is heard as Tora is just about done toying with this child, it glares in to the boys eyes and raises it's right paw, it's claws highly visible, "Meow!{Leave!}" Tora utters, the sound mixed with his growl, a sign to tell the boy he is done being kind.

{Body flicker can only be used three times in one topic so your kinda done, just back away slowly and go meet Viper back in the "Hokage's Bored ness" topic}
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:29 pm
Kenai wouold smile "Ah i get it..I bet you dont wanna go home kitty.." Kenai would turn around and limp away. "When your dead head back to the uchiha clan..I still wanna know i completed...My mission" Kenai would use chakra to land safely off the building heading back to the hokage mansion
{Exit}
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum