Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Where the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Iscarot Ushitora
Iscarot Ushitora
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 119700

The Demon and the Oni Empty The Demon and the Oni

Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:41 pm
The sun had been high in the sky as Iscarot debated on this meeting. He had only one occurrence of a "meeting" with the entity known as Aokidanza, the current Hokage, yet he felt as if he needed a better understanding of the male to truly see where he fell in at. Today he had a change of pace as he grabbed a free formed Kimono. The piece featured a red and blue motif, a showing of fire and lightning clashing and mixing as one. He felt it was befitting his training to complete both the Red Oni and Blue Oni styles into one. Wearing a pair of Haori that mimicked the same pattern but in reverse, he would slide on a pair of straw tabi and strap his sword, Suzuka Gozen, to his side before pushing a few strand hairs away from his horns. He had not filed them down to stubs in some time but he had cared for them so they were not that long. Seeing that his attire was in order he left out of the door of his apartment and headed to the Hokage's Office for his meeting finally. He had apprehensions on if the meeting would on awry, while he had been a monster in chakra and power he didn't sense a feeling of dishonesty from the Kage. In fact, if anything he felt that the man had his own code of honor that he followed. Being a knight of Old, honor was everything to Iscarot in some sense, but what it meant to others had been different. His stroll did not take long to arrive to the office and once he did he would sign in with the secretary to alert her that he was here for his meeting with the Hokage. After a few moments he would begin his journey to the office, following the secretary in silence.

Truthfully this had been his first time in the establishment and seeing how decorated and unique it had been made him impressed. He had been used to seeing castles both grand and luxurious but this office had been something else. Something nice. After some time they had arrived at the office and the secretary announced their presence before ushering Iscarot in and leaving. His eyes scanned the area for some time before laying them upon the Hokage himself. A small bow was given before Iscarot had formally spoke," Good morning Lord Aokidanza. I was told that you were wanting to have an audience with me?," he'd ask inquisitively on the matter. Whatever they had to discuss was probably for the betterment of the village itself, or maybe there had been something Iscarot had done that caught his eye. Either way he would find out.
Aokidanza
Aokidanza
Hokage
Hokage
Summoning Contract : Rinnegan Summon Contract: Animal Realm
Living Clones : Shinobu Senju
Yoru Senju
Legendary Equipment : Gourd of Gaara
Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 104

The Demon and the Oni Empty Re: The Demon and the Oni

Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:00 pm
Upon entering, Iscarot would immediately notice that Aokidanza was not within his chambers alone, there was another. This stranger had his back turned to the Ushitora. The words of the Ogre would reach both the Demon and this burly of a man. He sat within a two chair, side by side to support his weight, his size. Subtle movement of his hair would indicate that he acknowledged the voice of the Oni.

Maneuvering himself to stand to his feet took his height from a mere 5’10 to 7’5. He towered over the Demon, who looked at him with a sense of pride. The man would then tilt his head to the left until it cracked and repeated to the right. Turning to face the Ushitora, Iscarot would see a burly and thick waisted, with a large, rather obese but still muscular and heavily built figure. He towered over the Oni, looking down at him with blank expression that tinged with sadistic air. Tattoos similar to Vikings, a scar over his right eye and a larger one on his belly. Red hair and beard, electric blue eyes.

He inhaled deeply, exhaling exasperatingly. Eyeing the Ushitora over.

Why aren’t you the little salamander…

Sarcasm expelled from his mouth. He looked on with little to no interest until he took note of the physique of the Oni. A static spark within his eyes and a ruthless smile formed in his massive face. The smell of bloodshed and destruction instantly filled the chamber. Aokidanza then cleared his throat. Breaking the tension that was rising from Tooru. The behemoth of a man would look over his shoulder at the Hokage. They shared a glance. He turned his attention back to the Ogre.

I’ll be seeing you around, little wyrm.

The Hiyu would then take his leave. The very foundation of the Hokage building shook from each step. Where did this monster of a man come from? What was his relationship to Aokidanza, how did they even know each other? The Demon would then extend his hand to the vacant seats before his desk for Iscarot.

My apologies, Iscarot. My son, Tooru, tends to act before processing. In fact, that’s actually one of the many traits I favor about him. But yes, I did request to speak with you. It’s been some time since I’ve last seen you and I must say you displayed a magnificent show of effort. Before we begin, I’d like to get to know you better. And I am sure you would like to do the same with me, no?

He would await a response from the Oni.

Tooru Towering over Iscarot:

NPC Used: Tooru Hiyu
Iscarot Ushitora
Iscarot Ushitora
Jounin
Jounin

Wed Mar 01, 2023 2:56 pm
He read the room carefully eyeing the Hokage for a moment but there had been another. Someone had been sitting down and as the sunfire eyes came over to them he could tell they were...an anomaly. He could hear the seats creaking as the behemoth stood up and his head turned slowly, and in that moment he could see that their heights were drastically different. As they turned around and looked at Iscarot, his eyes never wavered. The flames of his met the blue lightning of the unknown giant before they had spoke and a small chuckle escaped the lips of Iscarot.

"Why aren't you the burly bear.."

There was no shortage of Sarcasm aimed at the unknown male as his left hand rested on the hilt of his sword. His stance had never changed and neither did his gaze. While the male was giant and towered over the Elder Dragon but one thing was for certain. He was not afraid. As the stench of bloodlust filled the area, Iscarot would match tit for tat. Releasing his own bloodlust and killer intent within a mix of Nature Chakra pooling out, he would continue to stare at the male before hearing the sound coming from the Hokage. Slowly he would reign himself in and continue to look at the towering male as he watched the small interaction between the Hiyu and the Hokage before the giant spoke once more. As he walked off, Iscarot would look over his shoulder and speak plainly before the giant left.

"Anytime. Any place Bear."

Returning his attention to the Hokage he would take in a deep breath to re-compose himself before speaking to the Hokage," You certainly keep interesting company but all is well. I did want to get to know you a little better. First impression aside there is very little I know about you, but knowing whom it is you will fight beside is an aspect of battle," taking a seat in front of the desk if there had been a chair available he would untie his sword from his waist and sat it to his side as he continued," To start, I originally hail from lands outside of the Shinobi nations to a clan known as the Pendragon. It has been maybe two decades since I have been in these lands, but before coming here I had lived with my family in Suna and acted as a...Hunter of sorts. My family had smaller collectives separated by their specialties. Mine was originally of the Black Dragons which were famous smiths. My other profession was that of a hunter," thought one might have wondered how he became an Oni if he had belonged to a different clan. As he gave a moment for the information to be taken in, he would continue once more.

"During one of my hunts with a rather famous demon hunter, we were attacked by members of the Ushitora clan. I was the last one to survive in my group, but the victors chose a different punishment for me. They turned me into one of them and left me to rot in a cage until my mind had snapped and i had completely became one of them. In the years I spent as their captive I fought my way to my freedom and traveled the world as I couldn't go back home. Eventually I found my way to the Leaf Village and the rest of my story is well...self explanatory I suppose," he'd leave it off with that as he leaned back into the chair and waited for any additional questions.

607 WC
Aokidanza
Aokidanza
Hokage
Hokage
Summoning Contract : Rinnegan Summon Contract: Animal Realm
Living Clones : Shinobu Senju
Yoru Senju
Legendary Equipment : Gourd of Gaara
Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 104

Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:39 am
The conversation at hand was going as expected by the demon. He was able to learn a thing or a few about Iscarot. His origin story raised a brow from the Hokage. It was then a telepathic message entered his mental. The Demon paused for but a moment before refocusing his eyes on the Ushitora.

It would seem that I must cut this meeting short, Iscarot. I, truly, am sorry about this. However, i will not make your trip here a vain effort. You have been summoned her so that I may promote you on two accounts. The first in your hard word, contribution to the leaf. Therefor I see you as a Jounin of Konoha. Secondly, you have a steadfast demeanor about you which is a trait that I respect. Because of this I wish to appoint you as Commanding Chief of the Konoha Police force starting right now.

He would then stand as he did not need to see the reaction or hear the words that would come next from Iscarot. He would then walk over to the shinobi before reaching into his person and handing him a scroll, one that was written by his hand with secrets to a Jutsu that he found to be a rewarding offer to the man.

This is for you. A gift for your efforts. It is a Jutsu that was migrated into our exclusives thanks to a shinobi that goes by the name, Auron. A promising young man. I figure this will suite you. Learn it, master it and meet me at the gates in a few hours. You will be accompanying me and Yachiru to the land of wind. Do not keep me waiting, Iscarot.

With that he would await for the shinobi to take the scroll and then depart from the office. Until he did so the Demon would remain. Only once he was gone wouod Aokidanza take his leave as well.

Exit

Given ic permission to Iscarot Ushitora to learn Death Thrust VE
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Big Blood
Living Clones : Zidane
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 25000

Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:52 am
approved
Iscarot Ushitora
Iscarot Ushitora
Jounin
Jounin

Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:47 am
This was... Unexpected. It did not take long for the male to actually figure out that this was going on but his hard work had finally paid off. He didn't act giddy however nor he did jump for joy. Instead he stood once more and bowed to Aoki before standing straight and taking the scroll," I thank you for the opportunity to continue to give my services to you and the village. I will not fail and i will not let you down," as he finished and was told to meet him at the gates he would acknowledge the command and nod.

"I will not disappoint you."

It was the last words he needed to say as he stood tall and prepared to gain his items for being promoted to Jounin and a new era would start.

[Exit]

TWC: 1,203

Claims
+ Jounin Rank up rewards
+ 1,203 toward Death Thrust (25% Discount) 1,203/3,750
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens