Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Dawn of a New Age Empty Dawn of a New Age

Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:29 pm
It seemed like any other day in this post-war time for Kumogakure. The wounds of pain had started to be healed by time itself, although they were still fresh enough to stir up emotions from the memories and sight of Kumogakure still damaged. Kumogakure, it had seemed that without a leader to guide them and make things happen, the village was still damaged and trying to rebuild. The village needed to at least hear from the elders soon, without a new Raikage they were susceptible to another easy attack. He wanted to make sure his village would be protected, one way or another it had to happen.

Today was going to bring change; it would not be like the days before it. Today the Elders had finally made their fateful decision on who would be the one to lead this village back to its former glory. On this fateful day a genin would be granted the mighty position of Kage and be forced to restore the village and become strong to protect. This was the day someone went from being a boy and would become a man, a day when someone known by few to the shinobi world would gain a powerful and famous title.

Looking around at the village in its recovery phase, although there was a sense of anger and sadness about the recovery, it made him proud to see the village come together like this and work together at rebuilding what they had nearly lost. If only their previous Raikage had lived to see the day that the village was working as one like this, even if it was for such a sad reason. Looking up into the sky he noticed one of their messenger hawks flying in his direction. He reached his right hand up into the air and the hawk dropped a small scroll into the palm of his hand, which he gripped. Opening up the scroll, he nearly dropped down in shock at what it read.

“Dear, Raikage Kurisu Etai Ametsuchi, we are pleased to welcome you in as the new leader of the village and to be under your service. Guide us and this village Raikage-Sama.”

The words seemed to echo in his mind, he named the new Raikage of the village. It seemed too good to be true, almost impossible to believe; yet it was true. In the writing of the Chief Elder and signed by all the elders, they had claimed him, Kurisu, to be the newest Raikage. He immediately began to think about what needed to be done, first he had to contact all the members of Kumogakure so they would know they had a leader. After that he needed to become stronger so he could fully protect the village. So much needed to be done in such a small amount of time, he had to start working soon. “I am the Raikage. Kumogakure will be great once more!” he declared openly.
Anonymous

Dawn of a New Age Empty Re: Dawn of a New Age

Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:42 pm
Approved
Johnny
Johnny
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Dawn of a New Age Empty Re: Dawn of a New Age

Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:51 pm
Johnny stood watching Kursiu make his speach as he waited for the news as well "This is his day i know it" Johnny notice the hawk drop the scroll to kursiu hands "This is it." He saw the reaction Kursiu had and grin then hearing Kursiu last words brought a smile to his face you could even see his teeth "The furture looks bright i know Kursiu will do a great job"

johnny looked around to see the reaction of the other villages most of the people were glade to see some body take over the village and very few had a question looked on there face "Now i'll let Kursiu soak up this moment" Johnny walk away back to his home "I got something i need to ask kursiu i wonder if he will apporve or not"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum