Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro meeting Sephy!!Today at 2:15 amSephora HyuugaWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Today at 1:48 amAzuki ShinodaTalk With The ChiefToday at 1:27 amAzuki ShinodaThe Power of Nepotism Pt. 2 (IO)Today at 12:51 amJunko TsukikoWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 11:06 pmYama KokoroTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterYesterday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Yesterday at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryYesterday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi Terumi
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Riku Hyuuga
Riku Hyuuga
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Dawn Of A New Day[Mizuki] Empty Dawn Of A New Day[Mizuki]

Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:36 pm
It had been a rather long time since she thought about cooking, it was a hobby that she likes to do from time to time, she wasn't the greatest cook however she took a considerable amount of faith in her skills in the kitchen. Whenever she was upset  she'd make herself a delicious dumpling stew that she had been working on crafting the recipe to perfection. Attired in a green kimono skirt with orange daises embedded along the clothing she also wore black shorts with her typical shinobi sandals, she'd be venturing off to the shopping district to search for certain ingredients that were required for a new dish she had in mind. The thing is, she didn't really have an unbias individual to even give her cooking a taste test to validate it's possibly nutrient flavors.

Once Riku had arrived down at the market the smell of rice, beans, and other mouth watering delicacies wafted into her nostrils in which widened her eyes as she examined a few merchants explaining their various selections that they had to even offer to the community. Families were shopping with they're kids, she narrowed her eyes in disappointment as it only reminded her of what she never got the chance to really experience. She disregarded that and continued to look around, she didn't have much money, in fact she was poor having to remain at a household filled with other children. The worse thing was when she had started to become older, she was given more jobs to do around the house so now she does the dish washing, cooking and cleaning around the establishment.

Some may presume it to be tough love or general discipline, Riku didn't want to believe it to be something more sinister, Riku noticed a spice shop that had exactly what she needed for seasoning her meats," Hmmm, Okay which one is better though.. Eh, should I go spicy or mild.." She says while placing her palm upon her chin in wonder. Usually she would go mild to ensure she doesn't have to worry about a hot tongue but she was feeling more adventurous than ever so she wanted to try something new.
Ikigai Horaana
Ikigai Horaana
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Dawn Of A New Day[Mizuki] Empty Re: Dawn Of A New Day[Mizuki]

Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:32 pm
The day was beautiful - simply put Ikigai could have stood at her window for hours if given the chance. The view of her well tended experimental plants and mushrooms clear to the eye - and even more so for Iki as she knew each and every one my heart. Thus is life, and she had things to do today, groaning audibly she turned from the window, closing the shutter with her fingertips. Moving around her home in the same pattern she did everyday; check on her mother and get her situated for the day, showering and getting her belongings together, tend to her deadly garden, head to the market. This all usually took a few hours, her mother was near bed ridden and required help in great doses- and if that wasn't enough her plants took even more of a needy slot in her life. 

Routine now in full swing it was in no time she found herself on the familiar path to the market - her journals she kept with her strapped to her right hip; recipes for every single poison she had ever managed to concoct in one - and their antidotes in the other. These journals never left her side, literally, she found she needed to be ready if inspiration struck her... especially since some of them still lacked antidotes. As she walked she stretched her arms up over her head, fingers laced together, it was the perfect weather today. Her style was... eccentric, she wore a sleeveless black body suit that had see through sections in an X over her torso, tucked into black fitted pants and boots - to top it off she wore suspenders that looked to be made out of nylon. If her clothing wasn't a left field throw, her face would be - her skin was flawlessly tan bringing a healthy glow to her skin that only enhanced her large honey colored eyes, topped with a shaggy short blonde messy of hair on top. On her the messy hair worked - clearly brushing it had been attempted but it had a mind of its own.

She had been wandering her usual route through the market when the streak of peach hair - billowing behind the girl in light ripples - had caught her attention. That wasn't a common color of hair, and the length alone only drew further attention to it. Iki narrowed her eyes after the girl, Iki had clear sight of her as she walked by shop after shop - before suddenly stopping in front of her favorite spice shop - it was where she had gotten the idea of capsicum in some of her experiments. Curiosity peaked, she headed to the same shop, her short stride fast in her haste. One thing about Ikigai, she was not shy, and once interested she had no qualms being as direct as possible. Some might find it irritating and annoying, but it saved a lot of time by being so decisive. 

She managed to catch the door before it closed and slowly walked up behind her - she was thinking aloud about the spiciness level she was going for. Unable to hold in her opinion she leaned forward, now standing on her left - "Spicy of course, was there ever even an option? Plus I think spicy can be dulled down with sweet so you get that rich depth of flavor.. you know if you made it to spicy I mean." without so much as a pause for introductions she barreled on, "You know I don't think I've ever seen hair your color - it's very catching." Her voice was kind, inviting even, most of how she spoke sounded like she was outwardly musing over ideas rather than stating things. She could be a lot to take in.
Riku Hyuuga
Riku Hyuuga
Citizen

Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:27 am
The Hyuuga clan member wasn't aware of anyone following her, she pondered on the idea of going for mild or spicy for a while until she heard a voice to her left, it was a girl who seemed to now a thing or two about cooking Riku assumed. Riku blinks at the girl in wonder as she didn't really do well with speaking with others so forwardly, even so she didn't feel the need to be dismissive towards her either. Her opinion on the matter was most helpful in concluding her decision ," M-my hair? Well um thank you I think, but I guess your right, Okay, I'll do it." She says while turning her head over to the  merchant. Along the walls were many varieties of spices, her eyes beamed at each one until she spotted out the right spicy to go with, she pointed at the specific one," I'd like to have the kumogakure spicy special please." She asked. It wasn't typically in her budget range however she thought it would prove to be sufficient enough for the meals tastes.

"There you are young lady, that'll be 10 ryo." the cashier replied, she gave him the money and took the spice in a small brown bag that had the spice shops logo imprinted upon the center of the bag itself. Riku smirked," Thanks so much." She says while averting her sight over to Ikigai. Maybe this was her chance to actually make her first shinobi friend, her heart started to pulse rapidly at the thought of the girl actually willing to pay her any mind. Riku gulped for a second before clearing her throat as she raised her balled fist to her mouth," N-nice to meet you by the way, I'm Riku, Riku Hyuuga, If your not too busy, I was looking for some more ingredients for this new dish I'm trying out. I also will need a unbias taste tester to give feedback on the recipe." She explains.
Ikigai Horaana
Ikigai Horaana
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:56 pm
Her eyes followed her gaze to the wall, lined to capacity in different spices, the Kumogakure spicy special was a classic and from its popularity the price had gone up over time. Iki cleared her throat and ordered her usual supply of spices, she was here so often that the shop keep knew her face and order by heart - after all she had been coming here since she was a child. She approached the counter after the newest acquaintance, the keep immediately exclaimed at the sight of her, “Iki! How is your mother? Did that spice mix I gave you work out like I thought?”, his voice was booming and quick as the questions came flying at her. She laughed as she took the parcel wrapped up neatly to carry, “She is doing fine, thank you for asking - and she loved the rub on pork, said it gave it the depth of richer meat. A real home run I would say, add it to the tab would you? Mom should send me down tomorrow evening to even up.”

She turned to catch the girl staring at her now, she narrowed her eyes ever so slightly as she took in her posture - balled fist covering her mouth. 

“N-nice to meet you by the way, I'm Riku, Riku Hyuuga, If you’re not too busy, I was looking for some more ingredients for this new dish I'm trying out. I also will need an unbiased taste tester to give feedback on the recipe."

A small smile played on her face as she contemplated the offer and who it was coming from - deciding suddenly she shot her hand out, to shake it formally. “Ikigai Horaana, pleased to meet you. If you are offering to cook for me I'm down, anything to do with food and I'm there - but I have to watch everything you do, gotta learn  what you do in case I really like it. Lead the way Riku.”, she waved a hand forward toward the door, indicating she lead the way, before turning to wave goodbye to the staff.

[WC 346]
Riku Hyuuga
Riku Hyuuga
Citizen

Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:06 am
Riku couldn't help but observe how the merchant was interacting with Ikigai, she contemplated for a brief second thinking about how it would've been great to have a mother who enjoyed spices as much as she did in their cooking. She blinks out of space and soon reverts back to reality as Ikigai had replied to the merchant, it appeared that Ikigai in fact did know much about cooking, a common interest that they could surely bond together over with no doubt. Riku wondered how did she now so much however obviously to could've been taught by her parents, she wasn't the best cook really starting out, she had to learn on her own reading other peoples recipes, it was only a few months ago that she even wanted to start making her own recipes in truth.

Once Ikigai had reached out her palm to give her a handshake she glares at her palm, she was different from the other kids that she neglected to even give the time of day due to their uncomfortable nature, she felt very comfortable around Ikigai though. Riku gladly takes her palm with her own and smiles,"A pleasure to meet you too Ikigai." She says before letting go of her hand gently. Riku interlocks her fingers together and rests her hands along the middle of her thighs, "In short yes, Perfect, you won't be disappointed I assure you." She explains while also waving goodbye to the merchant. Once Iki gestures at the door she understood the indication and started to head out of the spice shop and back into the busy streets of the shopping district.

If Ikigai follows she would shift her gaze towards her, she didn't really know how to start a conversation with someone she didn't now very well but she tried to make an attempt to bond with their initial interests at first," So you enjoy cooking as well huh, Did you learn from your parents? I bet your really good." she admits while continuing to walk. Next they were looking for a specific meat, a few pounds of steak that she planned to use in conjunction with some white rice and black beans, she thought of using some sides as well to finish off the meal.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum