Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 44000

Dawn of A New Day(invite only NK) Empty Dawn of A New Day(invite only NK)

Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:54 pm
It was a pleasant sunrise and a even more pleasant day for the young ninja, Syaoron Lybris, who would awaken on top of his rooftop, after gazing at the stars like he usually does. Today would mark his 16th day of training this month and he wanted it to make it special. Jumping into his window, he would being to grab his blank and red pants and his black sleeveless shirt, as he looked into his mirror sitting on his dresser. Yawning and scractching his head, he would being to put the black bandages onto his arms and feet, carefully with precision and grace, before grabbing his backpack filled with numerous slivers of paper and bandages as he threw on his cloak. Walking downstairs, he would notice his parents were not up, which gave him the perfect opportunity to head towards the mountains, where he would begin his training. Walking through the streets of kumogakure was interesting to see the the early morning life that people led. Reaching the village gates, he would begin to do his usual morning jog to the mountains. Jumping from tree to tree and then to the ground, he would constantly challenge himself, often throwing small paper needles at the trees to see if he could hit them at a decent speed, something he was getting good at really fast.

He would finally arrive at the mountains, a place of tranquility, and also a place where no one hardly came to this early. he would begin to gather logs, sticks, and rocks anything he could hang, as he used the black bandages to hang them up for target practice. Upon putting all of his targets up he would step back and blindfold himself, making sure he could see the targets. Spinning twice, he would begin to first use real shurikens, placed in the lower pouch of his backpack as he tried to aim at the logs. Taking a deep breathe he would begin to throw them, anticipating where the wind would take the shuriken, allowing him to hit the middle of the log. This was something he was taught during his training by his father. A swift clink could be heard as the shurikens would hit there mark, lifting the blindfold he would see that he hit every target except one, sighing he would look towards it," Ahh man i thought i had that one, looks like i read the wind wrong again. Oh well, looks like i have more training to do then, someday i will hit these targets without fail," he said as he pulled out a couple pieces of paper and began to fold them into little paper dogs.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen

Dawn of A New Day(invite only NK) Empty Re: Dawn of A New Day(invite only NK)

Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:38 pm
Syaoran would finally finish his last paper dog, giving it a bit of life as it moved around. He would look towards the sky and give a nice smile at the way the sunrise would come up at start his early morning. he would begin to make a flower as he saw something flying at him, at first he was confused until he could see it more clearly. From his point of view, it seemed like a body hurling towards him. Without thinking he would instinctivly, jump back and roll out of the way, quickly pulling out small slivers of paper as he looked around cautiously for what or who sent the body his way. Looking at it as it layed in a small crater, it would seem like a body until it poofed away," It is a..clone, you dont see that everyday in the mountains, or people for that matter, but who's is thi-," his sentence was cut short as someone came down fighting what looked like more clones.

As Syaoraon continued to watch, he would finish his bouquet of paper flowers, he would watch this mysterious individual fight, now that he good a good look, he would now notice it was a...female. His face would turn red as he would put his cloak on. He did not being around females because of his little shy streak, not being able to talk to them for even a moment. As he girl finished off the last of her clones, and speak, he would nervously, yet cautiously walk up to her," You..your very strong, just what. ahem are you doing in a secluded place like this, oh im... i ma Syaoran Lybris, but just call me Lybris... or Syaoran if you prefer," he said nervously. He did not have any skills in talking to women but this was a good start. He would begin to zip his backpack up as he took off his hood to get a better look at her for a moment, his brown and clear blues eyes scanning over her, remaining cautious just in case she attacked.

Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen

Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:08 pm
Syaoran would look at her while she talked, her words being true that she was a genin, although he had only been in the academy for only.. a week now which did not seem odd to him. Listening to her speak about her clan he would begin to make a paper crane almost effortlessly, until she smiled at him, he would them turn red, but compose himself to look more composed, finally speaking normally," I come up here every early morning to do a little target practice and train, but all of my training is for my genin exam which i will be taking soon. I also come from a clan, the Koutashi clan. The view here is amazing when the sun rises so after my target practice, i watch it then continue my training," he said as he scratched his head with a small laugh.

It was not often that Lybris would talk to a girl, but talking to hybris made it feel a little easy, he would turn around to see the sun rising as he looked towards Hybris again," Do you see how beautiful it is, Hybris, the beauty of what the world has to offer us is much like a piece of paper, endless possibilities, i know its alot to ask but would you like to train with me, i do not know much but i know the basics of my clans technique's maybe you could help me improve, he said as he scratched the back of his showing his seal on the back of his neck. If everything went smoothly, he would be able to at least better himself for his upcoming genin exam..

Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen

Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:54 am
Syaoran would begin to unzip his backpack and let the gentle flow of the breeze pick up and take out some of the slivers of paper, and by putting a decent amount of chakra in each piece, make them float around him," I only know a little of the basics of my clan, but with what i do know i can put up a pretty decent fight, lets make sure we have some fun," he said with a smile as he noticed hers. His ability to make friends was astounding even though he rarely spoke to people. Stepping away from her he would carefully float the six pieces of paper around him, looking at her stance.

From what he could see, she seemed to be a close ranged fighter, although that could probably change at any moment. Not knowing any jutsu would not help him so he would have to rely on the basics, molding and throwing flat pieces of paper as weapons. He had enough to fight for at least thirty minutes to an hour, but not taking into accounther fighting skills would decrease the time. Taking a deep breathe, he would test her reflexes as he took three of the pieces of paper and made them spin above him at a rapid pace. Launching his hand out the three papers would seek their mark, each splitting up and covering a general direction of her, the front, left side, and back. From there, he would quicky use the other two pieces of paper to send them in the other directions, her right side and above her, as he quickly reached into the bag, keeping his eyes on her as he threw five more pieces of paper into the air. These papers were infused with chakra, giving the similar properties to steel, He would hope she would dodge them and if not, he could easily stop them and change their course. Now have a target from all side he would begin to throw the new five into the air letting them float into the clouds for his next ambush, pulling out five more and observing how she would react...

Current WC:1439

Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen

Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:36 pm
As his attacks reared in on his sparring partner, Lybris would see her dodge the initial three, sending what looked like bone projectiles at his direction, using the same tactic he did, except in larger numbers. They were faster than him, but that would not stop him from trying, he would quickly make a small hop making a large sum of paper come out of the backpack, using almost all of his chakra he would being to make all of the paper spiral around his body, much like atoms around a molecule, stopping most of the bullets. The paper would not stop all of them as most found ways through the cracks and hit him in the arms and legs, sending small amounts of blood onto some of the slivers of paper as they continued to spiral around him.

Letting out a wince of pain that would echo a little across the top of the mountain, he would then see hybris close the gap on the both of them, knowing that he had no chance of dodging her at this close of a range, he would send a jet of paper from behind him and shoot it between his legs sending a surprise tactic at her hoping that would stop her. If the jet of paper would hit his mark, he would jump back and regain his stance, setting up more defenses, if not and the attack missed, before his was hit, he would send the five pieces of paper that he hid beforehand behind Hybris for a sneak attack. He had no hope of winning but he knew how to play it smart and survive. The fight was skill versus the basic skills, and he was holding his ground pretty well and was not going to back down just yet.

WC:1740

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum